Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

These Drivers Will Never Win A Wdc

Good post!

If Alonso Retires before them KR & JB might! :D

Trulli,Ralf,Coulthard,Fisichella,Barrichello will never win a WDC. Sad ,but true.

Jenson & Kimi are in the danger zone, especially Jenson.

Jenson is very unlikely to win a WDC until he leaves Honda but Kimi surely has to be a favourite at Ferrari.

Trulli,Ralf,Coulthard,Fisichella,Barrichello will never win a WDC. Sad ,but true.

Jenson & Kimi are in the danger zone, especially Jenson.

:thbup: In F1 there are three kinds of drivers, Champions, Race Winners and fodder. Champions and Race Winners have about the same driving skills, but the champions are those you think about driving as much as they drive. They are mentally sound. Good Observation about the mentioned drivers!

Add Webber, Heidfeld to the list as well...

:thbup: In F1 there are three kinds of drivers, Champions, Race Winners and fodder. Champions and Race Winners have about the same driving skills, but the champions are those you think about driving as much as they drive. They are mentally sound. Good Observation about the mentioned drivers!

...and then there is Kimi, the fastest man on earth

This is one of the best posts Ive ever read from you... Well said!

...and then there is Kimi, the fastest man on earth

I am a little worried about Kimi, He focus could be his downfall. On the day he decides to win a championship, he will mercilessly tear down the competition. His integration into the Ferrari team is very critical. I hope the team and Kimi get off to a good start during winter testing and build strong relationships and get happy with each other. If Ferrari continue to produce a top level car and Kimi settles down and gets his head together, I don't think anyone can stop him.

If we take Alonso's head, and Kimi's skills, we might be able to reproduce a close replica of Senna.

I am a little worried about Kimi, He focus could be his downfall. On the day he decides to win a championship, he will mercilessly tear down the competetion. His integration into the Ferrari team is very critical. I hope the team and Kimi get off to a good start during winter testing and build strong relationships and get happy with each other. If Ferrari continue to produce a top level car and Kimi settles down and gets his head together, I don't think anyone can stop him.

If we take Alonso's head, and Kimi's skills, we might be able to reproduce a close replica of Senna.

Unless a non Mclaren/Ferrari bring out an unbeatable car in the next few years, I cant see anyone other than Alonso & Raikkonen winning titles in the next 5 years!

If you combine that mixture with Michael's ruthless pursuit of victory then yes, perhaps.

I am a little worried about Kimi, He focus could be his downfall. On the day he decides to win a championship, he will mercilessly tear down the competition. His integration into the Ferrari team is very critical. I hope the team and Kimi get off to a good start during winter testing and build strong relationships and get happy with each other. If Ferrari continue to produce a top level car and Kimi settles down and gets his head together, I don't think anyone can stop him.

good post, i think there's a lot of frustration due to what happened during these 5 years at Mclaren... missing out on 2 world titles, plus the notorious engine reliability...

It gonna be heaven on earth for him at Ferrari...

Out of the five that was mentioned, I think Ralf has a higher chance of winning the WDC then the rest of them.

I think next year the WDC battle will be between KR and FA of course and I think Massa will be up there.

Well we all know that it's either Ferrari, McLaren and Renault drivers that's probably going to win the WDC. But I'm really interested to see how well the Spyker MF1 is going be with Mike Gascoyne as the TD. He's capable of making a small budget team be competitive like when he was at the Jordans. It'll be cool to see Spyker challanging some of the top runners.

Lets not forget Narain Kartikeyan, Felipe Massa, PDLR, Heidfeld, DC, Webber, Speed, Ruebens, Sato, and the rest of the filler crew.

Narain belongs in a seperate list of drivers who will never see a race seat again...

Narain belongs in a seperate list of drivers who will never see a race seat again...

Some of our Indian friends need to get the point feeded with a spoon :lol:

Lets not forget Narain Kartikeyan, Felipe Massa, PDLR, Heidfeld, DC, Webber, Speed, Ruebens, Sato, and the rest of the filler crew.

When did any Indian claim that Narain was a potential champion? I don't even think he is potential race winner on merit. Find me that Indian and I will personally whop his arse for you. Though I do maintain that Narain is about as worthy of a race seat as the rest of the fodder crowd, Sato, Yakamoto, Monteiro, Speed, Albers, etc...

F1 can't have 22 race winners lining up at each GP. Fodder crowd make the champions and race winners look good.

F1 can't have 22 race winners lining up at each GP. Fodder crowd make the champions and race winners look good.

Sum's up MS's career in the early 00's alright.

Sum's up MS's career in the early 00's alright.

:lol:

Though I do maintain that Narain is about as worthy of a race seat as the rest of the fodder crowd, Sato, Yakamoto, Monteiro, Speed, Albers, etc...

Well you maintain incorrectly then - with the only exception being Yamamoto, who is losing his seat at the end of the season, nobody is less qualified for a race seat than Karthikeyan.

:lol:

Well you maintain incorrectly then - with the only exception being Yamamoto, who is losing his seat at the end of the season, nobody is less qualified for a race seat than Karthikeyan.

Ok, lets discuss this, In your opinion, when does a driver deserve a race seat? be objective....

Hey the NK bashing thread is in other place!!!!... please, keep the main topic alive! :excl:

yes my bet is 4 fairia 2 focus kimi n for him 2 rip the opponent appart 4 the next ten years fairia have got themselves a racer n a ****in good 1 sos 4 the language but hes guna b impossible 2 catch with a reliable engine!! FA will b wininn FA with kimi with a decent car!!