Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

2007 World Champion?

2007 world champion?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the honours next year?

• Alonso
    • Button
    • Raikkonen
    • Massa
    • Kovalainen
    • Fisichella
    • Kovalainen
    • Barrichello
    • Wurz
    • Coulthard
    • Webber
    • Schumacher
    • Rosberg
    • Heidfeld
    • Kubica

All the signs are that Kimi should take it easily. But this is f1, so if it looks like kimi is going to be wdc next year we'll all probably turn out to be wrong

I think Kimi is so much faster than 37-year Michael or Massa, that if the car is the same level as this year, it will be one of the most boring years ever. We will be counting laps between kimi and others.

(= Oke. And why do you think so ? Any arguments ?

If "others" are SuperAguri and Spyker (etc?) - oke. It can be lap counting.

If TopTeams like McLaren and Renault - no way !

I think Kimi is so much faster than 37-year Michael or Massa, that if the car is the same level as this year, it will be one of the most boring years ever. We will be counting laps between kimi and others.

i agree hole heartedly !! kimi woooooooooooo

(= Oke. And why do you think so ? Any arguments ?

If "others" are SuperAguri and Spyker (etc?) - oke. It can be lap counting.

If TopTeams like McLaren and Renault - no way !

Well, I think that Mclaren hasn't been much more than honda during last years.

It's just been Kimi's performance, that has kept them in the spotlight. In the 2000's Kimi has been fighting for world championship untill the last race with a car, that has been worse than his rivals. Just compare performance between Kimi and his team mates. Without him there wouldn't been many news about Mclaren...

Now he will get a car, that is obviously best in F1. Which means that with Kimi's skills the season may be quite boring :D

Well, I think that Mclaren hasn't been much more than honda during last years.

It's just been Kimi's performance, that has kept them in the spotlight. In the 2000's Kimi has been fighting for world championship untill the last race with a car, that has been worse than his rivals. Just compare performance between Kimi and his team mates. Without him there wouldn't been many news about Mclaren...

Now he will get a car, that is obviously best in F1. Which means that with Kimi's skills the season may be quite boring :D

agree. thats y i dont expect much out of alonso next season... i also expect honda and bmw to win races, but for sure kimi will be in the spotlight...

Kimi is the obvious choice. I just wonder how long it will take for him to get completely settled in the team. You cannot also completely discount Massa if that Ferrari is as good next year as I expect it to be. With so many driver changes amongst the top teams its certainly going to be interesting to see who gels with their team the quickest.

Kimi is the obvious choice. I just wonder how long it will take for him to get completely settled in the team. You cannot also completely discount Massa if that Ferrari is as good next year as I expect it to be. With so many driver changes amongst the top teams its certainly going to be interesting to see who gels with their team the quickest.

This is how it is going to be: top team Ferrari followed by a second distant bmw, the real fight it is going to be beetween KR and Massa, I do think that it will be a boring year, Ferrari is a superior car and many times has proven itself superior even with the least performing tires, you can see that if you just compare the Bridgstone runners this year, noone really comes close to Ferrari therefore next year will be a repeat of 2004 but with a fight at the top beetween KR and Massa, I think Massa will be faster in the beginning and KR will finish winning the WDC mostly because Massa will make more mistakes.

The reson why I think KR will untimately win is because he is a driver that goes it that special category the category that can change F1 just by their genius drive, a gategory that i put only him MS and Senna.

Well so far it's Kimi over Aloso by a 4-1 margin, where's the love all you Fernando lovers?, I guess you just know that in your hearts that Kimi is the schnizz whilst Fernando is just the snooze :D

Well so far it's Kimi over Aloso by a 4-1 margin, where's the love all you Fernando lovers?, I guess you just know that in your hearts that Kimi is the schnizz whilst Fernando is just the snooze :D

i think all those people were actually just schumi bashers needed to support someone so they chose alonso as he was winning. now they started seeing the races more and understood he's a crap ******* so they all shifted to kimi.

hate the fact that everyone will be suddenly supporting him but i still like him

My money is on KR to take the 2007 WDC :D

I agree with vitomita in saying that FM will make more mistakes of the two giving KR a great chance to take the title in his first year with Ferrari.

Don't discount FA & McLaren they will be a force no doubt about it. The slight disadvagtage of not running on the Bridgestones this year swayed my thinking to Ferrari & KR. Even thou we should start the 2007 season with a 100% un-biased tyre.

It'll be Felippe Massa. I think he must be seething with anger seeing everyone treat him as just a bit playa,who's just waiting to be pushed over by Kimi. FM's out to prove a point or two! Plus ,Kimi's a devotee of Bacchus. He'll finish 2nd at the most.

It'll be Felippe Massa. I think he must be seething with anger seeing everyone treat him as just a bit playa,who's just waiting to be pushed over by Kimi. FM's out to prove a point or two! Plus ,Kimi's a devotee of Bacchus. He'll finish 2nd at the most.

it not that massa is a bit playa,who's just waiting to be pushed over by Kimi its that kimi is a far supior driver nd with the same car i dont think any1 cud beat him be it alono massa button

This is how it is going to be: top team Ferrari followed by a second distant bmw, the real fight it is going to be beetween KR and Massa, I do think that it will be a boring year, Ferrari is a superior car and many times has proven itself superior even with the least performing tires, you can see that if you just compare the Bridgstone runners this year, noone really comes close to Ferrari therefore next year will be a repeat of 2004 but with a fight at the top beetween KR and Massa, I think Massa will be faster in the beginning and KR will finish winning the WDC mostly because Massa will make more mistakes.

The reson why I think KR will untimately win is because he is a driver that goes it that special category the category that can change F1 just by their genius drive, a gategory that i put only him MS and Senna.

:thbup:

At this point in time, Kimi has to be the percentage call. There are question marks against all the driver/car packages at this time, but the question marks hanging against KR would seem less likely to cause him to fail than those against others.

Mark my words, Massa is going to surprise everyone next year, that Kimi kid isn't all he's made out to be ^_^

Nice to find that we both share the same optimistic views about FM!

Kimi has been on and off, he was pretty lousy at Hungary and wasn't that great at Monza where he just capitulated.

I would say he's been on a lot more than off though! He wasnt amazing at hungary but thats cos we expect him to be amazing all the time. Dont forget he was leading the race when he crashed. And Massa was a lot worse that day. I thought he was pretty good at monza, he did a brilliant quali lap and finished 2nd only to schu!!