Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

2007 World Champion?

2007 world champion?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the honours next year?

• Alonso
    • Button
    • Raikkonen
    • Massa
    • Kovalainen
    • Fisichella
    • Kovalainen
    • Barrichello
    • Wurz
    • Coulthard
    • Webber
    • Schumacher
    • Rosberg
    • Heidfeld
    • Kubica

i'm really bored so thoguht I'd post this, I'm interested to see how many people think kimi will win and how many alonso, or perhaps you think Button and Honda will do it. Maybe Massa, I know some of you think he will beat Kimi? Maybe it Fisico's turn to win?

Feel free to vote, I personally reckon Kimi is going to walk away with it

and yes i know i duplicated kovalainen, my bad

how can kimi not hes Sh#t hot and now has a car that wont break all the time wat a racer i also think kimi cuold b dominating 4 quite some timeand futhermore y has alonso moved 2 a worse team he may regrt moving

how can kimi not hes Sh#t hot and now has a car that wont break all the time wat a racer i also think kimi cuold b dominating 4 quite some timeand futhermore y has alonso moved 2 a worse team he may regrt moving

Apart from the english, good post...

You all know who my bet is for... :)

ive also gone for KR in the Ferrari to win (yuck, yuck, yuck)

altough i would love to see it take Kimi at least half the season to get to grips with the new car (and one that will get him to the end :mf_tongue: ) and by that stage one of the underdogs have scored enough points to win the championship (probably/preferably Massa) - thats just my wish

Raikkonen [ 5 ] [62.50%] - today (!) his chances seems to be more than smb else ...

Let`s just wait a bit (half\year) and see first 3 races of 2007 season.

Today i think KR can easily win at least 6\of\18 GP 2007.

And today i`m unsure smb else can do it.

i will go for Alonso....

Clever lad :)

Who voted for Kubica?

Personally I still think it will be between Button, Alonso and Raikonnen!

I cant see Honda giving Jenson a worthy car, although I expect he will, as usual, be consistently scoring points and getting podiums, maybe a win or 2. With Ferrari already close with bridgestone and the other top teams having to switch, and with mclaren and renault going through more significant changes than ferrari, I think Kimi should have everything he needs to dominate. I must admit though that a Kimi/Alonso/Button scrap for the title would be immense

Raikonen is going to grab that Ferrari around the neck and kick a## without having to worry about the damn engine exploding or half a million other things going wrong. One thing to consider though is the Schuey effect. How much was Ferrari's reliability down to his involvement in the team. As soon as MS joined their reliability went from bad to best and stayed that way. I think Kimi is a bit too pure a driver and he has to learn that to get the most out of the team and involve himself in things other than just driving the car. Imagine working for Ferrari and a mistake you made caused MS to retire and MS paid you a visit-you won't ever have a mental lapse on the job again (if you're still employed).

Why not, Honda have no excuses now.

They didnt have any excuses this year either, and went drastically downhill before coming back up again. BAR/Honda has had the resources and finances to build a decent machine since they started out, and so far the best car they made was in 2004, sadly in a year in which ferrari obliterated everyone. In 05 and 06 Honda havent produced a proper winner and so I don't have high optimism for them doing it in 2007!

Why not, Honda have no excuses now.

They haven't had any before, really, so I don't see a reason fr them to suddenly spring to the top of the pack.

thanks and i was in school when i did that post and most others so bear with me

no problem friend :)

English was also not my first language...

Looking at the voting, Hey hey, who the **** pick that lunatic Alonso! :D

kimi... i think hes the most prepared to win next year, as i dont think alonso will b able to do greta on mclaren...

I always found white to not suit kimi that much, hes too plae and always blended into the background too much when on the podium. Hopefully red will do him more justice. I have to vote for kimi since I think hes the only one who will be able to bring Ferrari the title, Maybe if Massa can outscore Kimi for the first few races ferrari will make him #1 but untill then the Ferrari #1 will be kimi and he will get all the backing