Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

2007 World Champion?

2007 world champion?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the honours next year?

• Alonso
    • Button
    • Raikkonen
    • Massa
    • Kovalainen
    • Fisichella
    • Kovalainen
    • Barrichello
    • Wurz
    • Coulthard
    • Webber
    • Schumacher
    • Rosberg
    • Heidfeld
    • Kubica

Let me rephrase that, Massa 2006 is better than Montoya 2006, and Massa's still improving. Kimi is the better driver, but he'll take some time to settle into the team. Next year will be a big transition year with Brawn and Michael leaving, I don't see Ferrari winning the title next year anyway :(

How can you say this Cav, one's driving the best car of the year and the other drove a dreadful car apart from the reliability (big suprise). Montoya in last year's car were unbeatable on some tracks, even when reliability was as low as it was.

I think the opposite - Ferrari have the (possible) advantage of all their experience with bridgestone, and have recruited 1 of the top 2/3 drivers. Mclaren are going through more of a transition, what with Newey gone and the new aero team designing their first car without Newey's input. Renault may produce a good car but with their driver line-up they won't win. I think ferrari have all the ingredients to dominate 2007. Are u sure Brawn is leaving? I thought he hadnt confirmed anything yet

Last i read was he's taking a sabbatical Jem, 2008 he's back. He still has a supervising role in 2007...

yeah JPM wasnt able to show what he could do in the first half of 2006, and if u look at the results you'll see he actually beat kimi a couple of times (mostly imola, where JPM thrashed kimi all weekend). Massa has had the luxury of driving for ferrari this year

Kimi was always my man. I knew he'd be a great driver as soon as i saw him race a few times in the sauber. But McLaren are my team so i think alonso will be the winner! cant wait to see DC drive a Newey designed red bull. should be QUICK!!!

Looks like i'm agreeing with the majority here,Kimi should have the best car and should run away with the title.

Looks like i'm agreeing with the majority here,Kimi should have the best car and should run away with the title.

i agree no more than he deserves shud b a world champion byn now maclaren fault not his

indeed! :thbup:

but kimi is better than massa! :naughty:

indeed he is the best driver on the whole grid by some way when he has a car of the same talent