Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Evidence Of FIA-Ferrari Connection

Does anyone remember why TC and LC was allowed in F1 again?

I think it was after Heinz Harald Frentzen was behind a Ferrari in a race and heard that their engine missfired... back then TC wasnt allowed if my memory doesnt fail me..

And please excuse my bad english school was no good for me =)

Welcome and your english is fine :)

Supposedly TC was getting too hard to police, and when LC was disallowed later, TC wasn't according to some deal with the manufacturers.

Welcome and your english is fine :)

Supposedly TC was getting too hard to police, and when LC was disallowed later, TC wasn't according to some deal with the manufacturers.

Thanks cavallino!

But do you remember when the TC topic was brought up? Which year and if it was "on" or "off" season?

well look at ferrari's record, the system works!

Of course it works!!!!

But that doesnt mean is ethical.

Thanks cavallino!

But do you remember when the TC topic was brought up? Which year and if it was "on" or "off" season?

Quite a few times I think, accusing Ferrari of having traction control (with no proof as usual) was a favourite pastime of the likes of Ron Dennis. Usually went along the lines of "Schumacher is so fast that is impossible, they are cheating", an example was Malaysia '99. From an interview with Charlie Whiting:

StS: What about the permanent rumour in the paddock which hints that Ferrari are being

Testify brother testify!!!!

Quite a few times I think, accusing Ferrari of having traction control (with no proof as usual) was a favourite pastime of the likes of Ron Dennis. Usually went along the lines of "Schumacher is so fast that is impossible, they are cheating", an example was Malaysia '99. From an interview with Charlie Whiting:

StS: What about the permanent rumour in the paddock which hints that Ferrari are being