Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

3 Week Hell

Finally it's getting close to the end, our 3 week hell of no F1! I understand the reason why but that doesn't make it any better. 2 days hence we shall have both friday practices out of the way and maybe some fresh news/topics to discuss :D

I sincerely hope so! Been logged on most of today without a single original thought in my head...............

I sincerely hope so! Been logged on most of today without a single original thought in my head...............
Indeed, so many topics have become :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

i dunno where i am so thats even better!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in a land far, far away, or maybe the Twilight Zone :lol:

i dunno where i am so thats even better!!!!!!!!!!!

You take the blue pill?

Yes it will be good to have a race to talk about, and get away from all this ferrari-are-scum talk!!! 2 weeks is too long for me between races, 3 weeks is nightmare

yup been waiting for this 3 weeks to get over but keep remembering that only for 4 weeks is f1 on after that it we will have to wait for 6 months

yup been waiting for this 3 weeks to get over but keep remembering that only for 4 weeks is f1 on after that it we will have to wait for 6 months

Utter torture my friend.....

utter torture....

I do look forward to see what Kimi is doing with testing the Ferrari...., other than that :(

Absolutely Shocking!!! :mellow:

Yes it will be good to have a race to talk about, and get away from all this ferrari-are-scum talk!!! 2 weeks is too long for me between races, 3 weeks is nightmare

You better hope there are no penalties or anything odd at all this weekend then :lol:

Well i can tell you this.

Schumi won his first ferrari WDC in October 8 2000 and he can Finish his career with ferrari winning his last WDC title the same date October 8 2006, that would be next week in Japan, the same circuit were he won his first WDC with Ferrari 6 years ago.

Schumi won his first ferrari WDC in October 8 2000 and he can Finish his career with ferrari winning his last WDC title the same date October 8 2006, that would be next week in Japan, the same circuit were he won his first WDC with Ferrari 6 years ago.

Thank you for that semi-interesting information!!

wow, cool facts Schumikonen!!!! :thbup:

Finally it's getting close to the end, our 3 week hell of no F1! I understand the reason why but that doesn't make it any better. 2 days hence we shall have both friday practices out of the way and maybe some fresh news/topics to discuss :D

I fear for you my friend.....What's going to happen to you in the off season ???

Utter torture my friend.....

utter torture....

I do look forward to see what Kimi is doing with testing the Ferrari...., other than that :(

Indeed, and with most of the racing seats tied up for next year, we will be left with pretty little to discuss such as whether or not Tiago actually has a contract or not for next year and whether his sponsors will come through :) , or who the final driver line up for SA will be (or is that decided as yet ?)