Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Williams Retain Karthikeyan

i think everyone is wasting their time bashing karthikeyan.he has really hung in there.i don't rate the williams team highly, because even with two top rate drivers(ralf and montoya), the team could not win the world championship. you guys are saying williams won't give him that and this, but is williams really a top team at the moment? i don't think so, aerodynamically they are nowhere, even the engine deals are bad. it is not the same team that won so many races. it needs karthikeyan's money.see the tata logo on the nose cone?must have brought in 10 million!!

i think everyone is wasting their time bashing karthikeyan.he has really hung in there.i don't rate the williams team highly, because even with two top rate drivers(ralf and montoya), the team could not win the world championship. you guys are saying williams won't give him that and this, but is williams really a top team at the moment? i don't think so, aerodynamically they are nowhere, even the engine deals are bad. it is not the same team that won so many races. it needs karthikeyan's money.see the tata logo on the nose cone?must have brought in 10 million!!

17 posts

.......... go figure

NK rocks :D

Edit: congratulations on the 500th post on this topic.

In case you didn't know Williams was one of the most profitable teams last year :)

17 posts

.......... go figure

NK rocks :D

Edit: congratulations on the 500th post on this topic.

In case you didn't know Williams was one of the most profitable teams last year :)

i have followed f1 since 1992 mock, go figure!!. maybe not on this forum. and for the profitability, even minardi was profitable!!

i have followed f1 since 1992 mock, go figure!!. maybe not on this forum. and for the profitability, even minardi was profitable!!

Mock probably meant that this topic, and your statement the put in bold, have been discussed on this forum ad nauseum for a while......and your comment shows that you are new here and haven't been following the threads....no worries on that. ;)