Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Alonso Still Negative About F1

I'm not a kimi or schumi fan but I've never liked Alonso

Didn't Alonso take Button's seat at Renault and banish your poor driver to a life at Honda :P

Thats because the FIA are Ferrari's primary sponsor from 2007!

And if you honestly believe Alonso hold up Massa when the 2 cars were no closure than 100m at any stage then you need to pick a new sport to watch... like bowls or ping pong!

Do you know how much time does a F1 car take to run 100m in a track like Monza? a man running can do it in less than ten seconds, I think that you are the one who need a new sport.

Ive analyzed why there is all this hatred towards the Grand Prix best driver!

Kimi fans - sour grapes, because their drivers career is made up of Ifs/Buts/Maybes/If onlys...

Shumi Fans - They still See Fernando as a threat (which he clearly is) and are upset because he says the truth about the cheating red team!

I shall reserve judgement about the relative capabilities of the likes of Alonso, Kimi, Button, etc until they drive cars without all the technical wizardry in them. The truth of the matter is that we don't really know how good any of the drivers are until they drive without technical aids. We know the cream should come to the top, but it's really only a guess. For example, Alonso may benefit from tc more than kimi or vice versa, we just don't know.

If you even dream about comparing Alonso to Schumacher then you better wake up & apologise! :blink: Alonso seems good, as does Kimi, but they have an awful lot to prove yet. An example of this, if 1 driver in a team manages to win a race in car that his team mate can't, it would suggest one a few things - team mate is bad, luck, etc. I shall take out luck as that should be constant, in theory, and over 4 seasons you would have expected 1 of the team mates to be reasonable. Now if we take Alonso's 4 seasons at renault (by the end of this year - I shall even ignore Alonso's time at Minardi as that would be slightly unfair)) he has managed to win once in a car that his team mate hasn't managed a win in. If we take Schumacher's first 4 full seasons in F1 then he managed to win 10 times in a car that his team mate couldn't win in. If we take it a tad further, a team mate of Alonso has already managed to win in a car that Alonso couldn't win in. That has never happened to Schumacher in 15 seasons.

Here endeth the lesson !! :rolleyes:

Didn't Alonso take Button's seat at Renault and banish your poor driver to a life at Honda :P

Thats not Alonso's fault, that was Flav's decision. Everyone in F1 at the time was surprised that Button was dropped and not Trulli, but Flav is an arse and JB didnt seem to enjoy being at renault much anyway. My dislike of Alonso has nothing to do with JB at all!

I shall reserve judgement about the relative capabilities of the likes of Alonso, Kimi, Button, etc until they drive cars without all the technical wizardry in them. The truth of the matter is that we don't really know how good any of the drivers are until they drive without technical aids. We know the cream should come to the top, but it's really only a guess. For example, Alonso may benefit from tc more than kimi or vice versa, we just don't know.

If you even dream about comparing Alonso to Schumacher then you better wake up & apologise! :blink: Alonso seems good, as does Kimi, but they have an awful lot to prove yet. An example of this, if 1 driver in a team manages to win a race in car that his team mate can't, it would suggest one a few things - team mate is bad, luck, etc. I shall take out luck as that should be constant, in theory, and over 4 seasons you would have expected 1 of the team mates to be reasonable. Now if we take Alonso's 4 seasons at renault (by the end of this year - I shall even ignore Alonso's time at Minardi as that would be slightly unfair)) he has managed to win once in a car that his team mate hasn't managed a win in. If we take Schumacher's first 4 full seasons in F1 then he managed to win 10 times in a car that his team mate couldn't win in. If we take it a tad further, a team mate of Alonso has already managed to win in a car that Alonso couldn't win in. That has never happened to Schumacher in 15 seasons.

I only read the first few lines, and couldn't bare all the bullsh!t...

Exactly where did I compare Alonso to Meatface by the way!

Thats not Alonso's fault, that was Flav's decision. Everyone in F1 at the time was surprised that Button was dropped and not Trulli, but Flav is an arse and JB didnt seem to enjoy being at renault much anyway. My dislike of Alonso has nothing to do with JB at all!

Im just pulling your leg Jem!

Damn you Fernando!! This guy needs to STFU before he starts to taint his young career irrevocably!

Placing my personal opinions of him aside, i do believe that Alonso is a driver capable of winning races (no where in Raikkonens league tho :P ) but no driver is bigger than the sport. So he should just keep his opinions of current situations to himself and just drive his boots off. The best way to get revenge or silence critics etc. is by showing them what you can do on the track regardless of circumstances.

Kimi has this area sorted, i mean the reason the guy has earned so much respect (other than his awesome talent and legendary boozing antics:-) is because he has treated people to some awesome displays on track even when circumstances where firmly against him!! Thank you for France, Silverstone, Nurburgring and Suzuka Kimi!! Hehe, Alonso needs to take a page out of his book and ignore the media for a while and just race!!

Good Sh#t!

Welcome friend welcome

Ive analyzed why there is all this hatred towards the Grand Prix best driver!

Kimi fans - sour grapes, because their drivers career is made up of Ifs/Buts/Maybes/If onlys...

Shumi Fans - They still See Fernando as a threat (which he clearly is) and are upset because he says the truth about the cheating red team!

How about there ? By saying he's the best driver, that's obviously comparing him to the current drivers or is he only the best grand prix driver compared to himself ??

Coming from somebody who apparently admires hearing the 'truth' from Alonso, you certainly don't like to read about it when it contravenes your point of view.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Thoroughly entertaining lesson..

How about there ? By saying he's the best driver, that's obviously comparing him to the current drivers or is he only the best grand prix driver compared to himself ??

Coming from somebody who apparently admires hearing the 'truth' from Alonso, you certainly don't like to read about it when it contravenes your point of view.

heheheheehe, you're really in the hot seat here Wez... :D

Currently he's the best driver but it would be impossible to compare him to Schumacher career wise!

BTW, I dont think Schumacher is what he was 94-04!

I love the way Brad jumps on the bandwagon of anything anti-Alonso!

i would say the bandwagon of anti-schumacher is far bigger and far more full of ridiculous reasons/examples. Drivers are damned if they do and damned if they dont, cos they get attacked if they never say anthing and they get even more attacked when they do speak their mind!

Yeah, I suppose for all their fame and riches they deserve it!

They also get paid to driver the most awesome cars ever built, so its only fair us mortals give star F1 drivers stick!

Yeah, I suppose for all their fame and riches they deserve it!

They also get paid to driver the most awesome cars ever buils, so its only fair us mortals give star F1 drivers stick!

Yeah, bloody gits, I hate the lot of them (just hate JB the least cos he flies the flag for Britain!)

Yeah, bloody gits, I hate the lot of them (just hate JB the least cos he flies the flag for Britain!)

:clap3:

Currently he's the best driver but it would be impossible to compare him to Schumacher career wise!

now that my friend, is exactly the reason I jump on the anti-Alonso bandwagon.... I don't believe he is, and he won the championship undeservedly last year....

Wez - I'm not even sure of that, I still think Schumacher even now over a season would be the best out of all the drivers currently in F1.

By the way, Bradspeedman can't jump on my anti-Alonso band wagon, because I'm not anti-Alonso. A couple of the things Alonso has been saying recently have been a bit stupid, but in general I like him and always have done - I think he's a good driver who also has a good 'racing brain'.

now that my friend, is exactly the reason I jump on the anti-Alonso bandwagon.... I don't believe he is, and he won the championship undeservedly last year....

Sure fan of Kimi if/but/if only Raikkonen :lol:

2005! It'll always be about 2005 for me, and those damn inherited wins and all that sodding good fortune he kept getting! Oh and his pathetic fist-waving and swerving. And at silverstone he was the only driver not to wave at the fans, or even smile. Apart from that, I do recognise his immense talent

agreed 2005 was a lucky year for alonso, kimi deserved it more, but this year alonso does deserve the championship!

agreed 2005 was a lucky year for alonso, kimi deserved it more, but this year alonso does deserve the championship!

If he wins, at least he would have had to fight for it. I still dont want him to win though, cos in the first half of the year everything kept going his way and he was having it too easy, plus I dont feel that he deserves to go down as a double-world champion

Hypocrite comes to mind when people say something like if Alonso thinks this way why dosent he just quit F1 or whatever....how many times have those people bitched about F1 but never quit watching it?

Great hearing Alonso speak the way most fan's do and about the same subjects we do, pretty much everyone in the paddock not wearing all red agreeing with him is nice aswell.

*edit* Surprised theres no talk of this new facial hair, unsure about it myself but did hear the FIA are trying to ban it already :lol:

If he wins, at least he would have had to fight for it. I still dont want him to win though, cos in the first half of the year everything kept going his way and he was having it too easy, plus I dont feel that he deserves to go down as a double-world champion

last year he was a lucky b#####d! but this year you must point out that renault worked really hard and it is not alonsos fault that things kept going his way! it was others fault that they didnt do well. and also you must give him the credit to thoroughly outclassing his team mate even when his(fisi's) car was as well set up as alonso's! okie! opinions differ! wel.i feel that this year he really deserves the cup!

Hypocrite comes to mind when people say something like if Alonso thinks this way why dosent he just quit F1 or whatever....how many times have those people bitched about F1 but never quit watching it?

Great hearing Alonso speak the way most fan's do and about the same subjects we do, pretty much everyone in the paddock not wearing all red agreeing with him is nice aswell.

No, he's acting like a spoilt brat & throwing his dummy out of the pram. He lost a few positions on the grid - that's it, big deal. It's not like there's no unfair decisions in other sports, let alone in the real world. But to say it will stay with him the rest of his life is just pathetic - if that's the worst thing that's going to happen to him in his life, then he's going to have a good life.

*edit* Surprised theres no talk of this new facial hair, unsure about it myself but did hear the FIA are trying to ban it already :lol:

i mentioned it in a post a couple of days ago but thankfully he's now shaved it off!!!! Now Jenson just has to do the same

I dont understand how you could moan about a sport so much like he is and etc saying its a show and what ever, But thing is when he was a child starting to race, he wanted to race and be in F1 he wanted to be in this "show" This was his dream? Now hes in the sport and champion hes moaning :huh: I just dont get that. Now hes saying how much F1 is a show? If you dont like it leave. I like characters in F1 but I dont like b#####ds like Alonso. And at 2002 I stopped watching F1 like I used to cos of the domination it was pointless. I didnt like it so I didnt watch it. I hate when people are like this, they moan about programs cos they find it offensive (then switch over?), They think this certain music sucks (dont listen?) If you dont like F1 go Nascar and follow JPM! Anyways thats my Rant over :D lol I hope it rains but dries then rains. One of those crazy races :D Also would like the championship to got to Brazil with Schumi 1-2 points ahead. Would make things interesting !