Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Yuk

Has anyone else seen Honda's car livery for china and Japan? Blue, white and yellow - looks really bad, not sexy at all. I think they did this last year too, cant remember. i dont know how to post a pic on here, some one else can if they're bored! Not nice, probably best if Rubens and Jense stay off the podium too

They had the 3rd car painted up for China in 04.... I remember that much (recently watched FP2 from 04)

Has anyone else seen Honda's car livery for china and Japan? Blue, white and yellow - looks really bad, not sexy at all. I think they did this last year too, cant remember. i dont know how to post a pic on here, some one else can if they're bored! Not nice, probably best if Rubens and Jense stay off the podium too

I read the story about it but I haven't seen the pictures. Can you post a link, please?

They had the 3rd car painted up for China in 04.... I remember that much (recently watched FP2 from 04)

Wasnt it at the first China gp they had both race cars in the blue and yellow 555 colours? because I dont think they sell lucky strike over there.

Thanks for that Katy :thbup: I don't think the car looks bad, but Mr. Buttons facial hair is a might disturbing :nono1:

Thought he'd promised to shave it off?

His face is starting to resemble a French womans armpits :mf_tongue:

the car doesn't look that bad but the drivers uniform looks quite bad

yeah i also think the car looks much better than the drivers uniforms...