Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Rain Predicted For China

From the official F1 website:

"In the past the race has seen decent weather conditions, but the forecast is mainly for cloudy weather and the race could be wet.

On Thursday the ambient temperature will reach a high of 26 degrees Celsius, but that could be as warm as it gets as partial cloud will drop it a degree or two on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday a high of 25 degrees is anticipated, with the chance of scattered storms during the day.

The 5.451 kilometre (3.387 mile) circuit is largely unchanged since Fernando Alonso took pole position (1m 34.080s) and won the 2005 race for Renault. The 56-lap event will run over 305.066 kms (189.568 miles) and will start at 1400 hours local time, 0600 hours GMT."

woohoo 2nd win for Button on the way!

God damnit it, I only just realised this race will clash with the Rugby League!

Or not.... Seems there going to delay it to even later then usual for some reason.....

God damnit it, I only just realised this race will clash with the Rugby League!

Or not.... Seems there going to delay it to even later then usual for some reason.....

Rugby!?!

<_<

I don't think Bridgestone have a compound to compete in the rain, and frankly I am not curious to find out if they do, what I do know is they have done no wet weather testing since Hungary.

We're getting it 6 hours late, I have my web feed :)

Where do u get the web feed for video?

No, I'm on Eastern time so the race for me is at 1 or 2am or something like that.

Sat. night at 11pm for me :D

ITV starts at 6am for us. With a full English before the start :hungary:

Well i get some :naughty: at the start also :D

ITV starts at 6am for us. With a full English before the start :hungary:

You have a good woman there, Russ. Of that I have no doubt.

Not that crappy Union stuff, Rugby League is much more exciting to watch.

Is that with the New Zealand All Blacks and that Maori fellow, Palo Malo or whatever his name is?

Lets hope for another rained out, actioned filled race :)

Oh and channel 10 sucks major balls. One of the few races we get to watch during the day (according to the time converstion of f1.com) and they delay it from 4pm to 11:40pm, even though the allocated timeslot is for RPM show that provides news on local and internation motorsport! What a bunch of Nuff Nuffs!

This is probably the doing of the FIA, i mean they are doing everything in their power to help Michael aren't they? The rain will probably only be over the Renaults and Flavio Briatore!!

Lets hope for another rained out, actioned filled race :)

Oh and channel 10 sucks major balls. One of the few races we get to watch during the day (according to the time converstion of f1.com) and they delay it from 4pm to 11:40pm, even though the allocated timeslot is for RPM show that provides news on local and internation motorsport! What a bunch of Nuff Nuffs!

What country are you referring to?

It was raining during the 2nd practise session so hopefully we will get some rain in quali and get a very interesting grid

I hope the rain p!sses down in bucketfuls!

For Sunday, I would prefer a wet/dry race. Or dry/wet. I'm not fussed about qualifying as long as it's the same conditions for everyone.

For Sunday, I would prefer a wet/dry race. Or dry/wet. I'm not fussed about qualifying as long as it's the same conditions for everyone.

What about a wet/dry/wet/dry race MG?

:P