Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Alonso, Raikonnen Or Neither?

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Alonso, Raikonnen or neither one?

• I like Alonso
    • I like Raikonnen
    • I don't like either of them

I don't think I like either of these kids... Alonso has a detestable personality and Raikonnen, well, he doesn't have any personality at all.

FA knows how to drive and talk.....KR knows how to drive and drink....

So last Q should be like them both!

FA knows how to drive and talk.....KR knows how to drive and drink....

So last Q should be like them both!

Look, that's enough! If you like both of them, you're not allowed to vote ;)

I don't like either of them [ 4 ] [44.44%]

(=

Well ... they are nice drivers.

But i just like Heidfeld and Button !

(=

i prfeer nick n jenson too...

but i still think kimi is much better then alonso, when taking about personality and talent for example...

I like both, tbph, so I didn't vote.

Ditto. Where is the option for "I like both"?

Kimi, now if he'd just get the marbles out of his mouth :D

Some people just like to cause problems Dan! I'd go for Alonso. I don't particularly like him but I think he works harder. Jenson and DC are surely the most likable drivers around?

Welcome to any new members who joined while I was away. :tiphat:

My vote goes to KR.

FA lost me over the last couple of weeks for his non stop whinging. Even thou he had good ground to complain he should have been a little more professional about it all.

My vote goes to KR.

FA lost me over the last couple of weeks for his non stop whinging. Even thou he had good ground to complain he should have been a little more professional about it all.

I'm not sure...I remember the Riscasse fiasco and Alonso refusing to say anything damning about Michael. There were other moments, like during the Mass Damper controversy, that I remember him saying little and getting down to work. Recently, it's seemed like Alonso has finally had enough and is speaking out against it.

Sure, there were fist-waving moments and flashes of temper, but certainly not in DC's league of whining constantly about this or that driver blocking him in qualifying, or Michael playing unfair, etc. Yet despite these complaints from DC, he's viewed in a better personal light than Alonso. I can't figure out why.... :eusa_think:

Perhaps the brits simply dislike the spanish...driving for the french. There certainly is a bit of leftover animosity towards the spanish and french, by the british, over the constant wars in the past.....

Look, that's enough! If you like both of them, you're not allowed to vote ;)

Crap.... <_<

:D:D:D

Well....voted for FA.... :)

I'm not sure...I remember the Riscasse fiasco and Alonso refusing to say anything damning about Michael. There were other moments, like during the Mass Damper controversy, that I remember him saying little and getting down to work. Recently, it's seemed like Alonso has finally had enough and is speaking out against it.

Sure, there were fist-waving moments and flashes of temper, but certainly not in DC's league of whining constantly about this or that driver blocking him in qualifying, or Michael playing unfair, etc. Yet despite these complaints from DC, he's viewed in a better personal light than Alonso. I can't figure out why.... :eusa_think:

Perhaps the brits simply dislike the spanish...driving for the french. There certainly is a bit of leftover animosity towards the spanish and french, by the british, over the constant wars in the past.....

Animosity towards french, maybe yes but thats due to them being arrogant smelly sods. We dont care about wars cos we beat Napoleon at waterloo. We only fought the spanish in 1500's and beat them too, believe me there is no feeling of animosity over ancient wars! Everyone likes DC cos he just seems like a really nice bloke who you'd get on with, and seems to have a good sense of humour. KR & FA are a miserable pair of Sh#ts!

(=

One of your more intelligible posts...

Some people just like to cause problems Dan! I'd go for Alonso. I don't particularly like him but I think he works harder. Jenson and DC are surely the most likable drivers around?

I think that's probably right although I have taken a liking to Rosberg Jr. and even, if you can believe it, young Scott Speed.

My vote goes to KR.

Same.

I think the poster you quoted and I were of the same view in that we liked Fernando's personality up until his most recent, over-the-top criticism of Michael, the FIA and the sport in general.

Nah we have an unbeaten record going back to before modern British culture, language and people existed. The French we don't like because they're the bitchy, manipulative woman scorned of europe.

Nah we have an unbeaten record going back to before modern British culture, language and people existed. The French we don't like because they're the bitchy, manipulative woman scorned of europe.

.....and they don't shave their pits :mf_tongue:

:lol:

I think the poster you quoted and I were of the same view in that we liked Fernando's personality up until his most recent, over-the-top criticism of Michael, the FIA and the sport in general.

I agree with his criticism of Michael, the FIA and the sport in general....but my view of Alonso's personality went way, way down after his pouty post-race performance in China. :thbdn:

:lol:

I agree with his criticism of Michael, the FIA and the sport in general....but my view of Alonso's personality went way, way down after his pouty post-race performance in China. :thbdn:

I dont know if non-british viewers saw it but Alonso did shake Schuey's hand just before they walked out onto the podium