Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Alonso, Raikonnen Or Neither?

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Alonso, Raikonnen or neither one?

• I like Alonso
    • I like Raikonnen
    • I don't like either of them

I dont know if non-british viewers saw it but Alonso did shake Schuey's hand just before they walked out onto the podium

So? he was still a git as he got out of his car and then during the awards

So? he was still a git as he got out of his car and then during the awards

i didnt see any of alonso when he got out of the car. ITV cameraman stayed on schumacher celebrating with ferrari. Saw him on the podium looking angry and shaking his head though!

I dont know if non-british viewers saw it but Alonso did shake Schuey's hand just before they walked out onto the podium

yes, he did so after they weighed.... I think Alonso hurried from his Renault to wipe some tears off his face b4 meeting the press.....

HAHAAHAHAHAAAH

ive gone for Alonso - i like his attitude, though obviously id like him more if he doesnt win this year :P

i cant stand KR :angry:

Wow Irish, its looks as though we could have a good 2007 together ;)

Wow Irish, its looks as though we could have a good 2007 together ;)

haha - ok you provide the booze & ill join your gang :P though no more schumi insults - deal :beer22:

haha - ok you provide the booze & ill join your gang :P though no more schumi insults - deal :beer22:

Sure thing (on the booze suggestion... Im gonna need more time to think about the Shumi insult part) :P

That's interesting. So what do you think Kimi is? A robot? Alien?

I would put my money on the first choice, a robot.

I agree with his criticism of Michael, the FIA and the sport in general....but my view of Alonso's personality went way, way down after his pouty post-race performance in China. :thbdn:

Plenty to choose from then.

Be careful Wez, these Irish women are anything but cheap drunks...

Sh!t, really :unsure:

:lol:

never a truer word said :D:D

but to quote Michael Schumacher in that (attrocious) Loreal ad "because i

because he is such a exelent driver !!

No, because a Japanese could program a more interesting personality than the Finn currently has...

I chose neither.Don't really mind these guys but always been a fan of the English drivers,Brundle,Button etc

No, because a Japanese could program a more interesting personality than the Finn currently has...

lol but stil a gr8 driver and its not like he doesnt have a life (all those times hes cought drunk) so mayb he has a personality but choses not to share it with us

I chose neither.Don't really mind these guys but always been a fan of the English drivers,Brundle,Button etc

dont get dragged in to the button thing he is a constant disappiontment never a guna b a championship winer

i dere say jemstride or jenson rules will say somthing no but dont belive it

dont get dragged in to the button thing he is a constant disappiontment never a guna b a championship winer

i dere say jemstride or jenson rules will say somthing no but dont belive it

we dont need to say anything - jenson does the talking on track. He's scored more points than anyone (except schuey i think) since hungary. Writing people off, especially the best drivers, is a sure way to make yourself look like an idiot in the future. If Button is a 'constant disappointment' then you must be 1 seriously lame judge of driver ability

we dont need to say anything - jenson does the talking on track. He's scored more points than anyone (except schuey i think) since hungary. Writing people off, especially the best drivers, is a sure way to make yourself look like an idiot in the future. If Button is a 'constant disappointment' then you must be 1 seriously lame judge of driver ability

c wat i mean!! every1 elce after hingry has been really quite poor and dropped in performance and the season didnt start at huingry so wat good is that stat anyway??

c wat i mean!! every1 elce after hingry has been really quite poor and dropped in performance and the season didnt start at huingry so wat good is that stat anyway??

Everyone else has dropped in performance? Is that how you explain Button's rise in form? I dont think many others will see it your way. Yeah you're right the season didnt start in hungary, and he did obviously score points before hungary, but Jenson has got all he can out of that Honda this year, more so than Barrichello has. Can u give me an example of when Jenson has been a disappointment? Or explain how he could possibly be seen as a constant disappointment??

lol but stil a gr8 driver and its not like he doesnt have a life (all those times hes cought drunk) so mayb he has a personality but choses not to share it with us

That's true, most of us don't have any personality when we're sober... Hey, I need a drink.

They are both bloody fast drivers who impress me very often therefore I like both of them. All this other crap about who talks well or poorly or who's a big complainer is completely irrelevant to me. Oh ya, and I've never seen either one do anything dirty on track, someone might correct me on this but nothing springs to mind for me.

That's true, most of us don't have any personality when we're sober... Hey, I need a drink.

except ben. now we all now his personality.

lol :)

Everyone else has dropped in performance? Is that how you explain Button's rise in form? I dont think many others will see it your way. Yeah you're right the season didnt start in hungary, and he did obviously score points before hungary, but Jenson has got all he can out of that Honda this year, more so than Barrichello has. Can u give me an example of when Jenson has been a disappointment? Or explain how he could possibly be seen as a constant disappointment??

and constantly he really is nothing speacail just a b rate driver

lol :)

and constantly he really is nothing speacail just a b rate driver

Between these two, on camera i would choose Alonso because Kimi mumbles so much it makes me think he just doesn't care. on track I would choose Kimi cause I think he has more flare but it is hard to tell Since the driver is mostly balast. :lol:

P.s I did.nt vote cause I think the vote has been rigged by the FIA :lol::lol:

Kimi's bad behaviour, part xxxxIII:

Kimi has caused (again) little scandal here in Finland:

He was interviewed in direct ITV tv-program and asked, if he was watching, when Pele gave Schumi the prize.

'No, I wasn't', he said. 'I was Sh#tting at the same time.' :P