Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

At What Race Will FA Or Fisico Crash Into Shumacher

yes one of the main good things about schu is that he doesn't bash his rivals in the media (just lets his manager do it instead)!

it is not that guys are blindly beliving the press or media or someone who is pointing shumis mistakes, everyone saw what he did!

Well I would have to disagree with you to a point on this one - yes most of us have seen what's happened, but our assessment of the situation is subjective. And there are definitely people who are influenced by the word of the commentators/press. For example, don't you think there would have been a lot less made of the Monaco incident if the commentators/press had all agreed it was just a mistake by Schumacher?

yeah! and there is probably few corners/areas where he has made mistakes more than once!

Without a doubt this is true!! :D The point I was trying to make was that just because he hadn't made a mistake there before doesn't autmatically make him guilty of deliberately making a mistake to hamper qualifying, that's all. If anyone does think he did it on purpose, that's fine, it's not my point of view, but as I say the situation is open to subjective opinion as the only person who knows for sure is Michael.

its just when an f1 fan starts acknowledging his achivements some tiffosis or ferrari or micheals fans start their open and blind workship and only cause the f1 fan to have less respect for them(ferrari and micheal)

if you ask me about his personality(outside), i say he is a nice guy and really knows how to build a team, really really matured kind of person fending unwanted attacks from drivers (or ex drivers) like jv! his silence speaks more about him than words..

Well I am a relative newcomer to these forums, but I have seen just as much blind criticism of him, if not more, as I have seen blind worship!! I think reality is somewhere in the middle!! :D

He wont.

Alonso's engine will blow, Schumi will win. This way, Schumi will win the title in Suzuka, and if Alonso will win in Interlagos, Schumi will win on tie-breaker if Schumi doesn't score in Interlagos.

He wont.

Alonso's engine will blow, Schumi will win. This way, Schumi will win the title in Suzuka, and if Alonso will win in Interlagos, Schumi will win on tie-breaker if Schumi doesn't score in Interlagos.

Yep, and Alonso will cry and complain that renault messed up his chances, and the world will laugh at him

Yep, and Alonso will cry and complain that renault messed up his chances, and the world will laugh at him

As long as we don't have to see his stupid 'quack,quacks', 'bulls', 'shreks' etc I'll be happy :D

Wouldnt be right letting MS leave without someone stuffing him in a wall, satisfy everyone on the grid and anyone next year and beyond who never got to race with him.

Make us proud Fifi :lol:

Wouldnt be right letting MS leave without someone stuffing him in a wall, satisfy everyone on the grid and anyone next year and beyond who never got to race with him.

Make us proud Fifi :lol:

Fifi already had his chance last race and didn't have the balls to do it :lol:

Fifi already had his chance last race and didn't have the balls to do it :lol:

Well he's going to have to grow some soon...times running out :unsure:

Well he's going to have to grow some soon...times running out :unsure:

It seems rather strange to me that the one who started the thread titled "At what race will Schumacher Hit Alonso's Car" would now stoop so low and want Alonso's teammate to do that exact thing to Schumie....what calamity!!! :roll::rofl: Alonso fans, they're all the same.... :lol::rofl::roll:

It seems rather strange to me that the one who started the thread titled "At what race will Schumacher Hit Alonso's Car" would now stoop so low and want Alonso's teammate to do that exact thing to Schumie....what calamity!!! :roll::rofl: Alonso fans, they're all the same.... :lol::rofl::roll:

Say its for comic relief, he'll be jumping around more then when he's on the podium....cut to todt doing the same then :lol:

Easier to admit you want to see something like that when you know the driver dosent have a history of it anyway ;)

Say its for comic relief, he'll be jumping around more then when he's on the podium....cut to todt doing the same then :lol:

Easier to admit you want to see something like that when you know the driver dosent have a history of it anyway ;)

hell, You spoilt my fun and took that one rather well... :thbup::lol:

unlike our friend Urko... :lol:

Fifi will not stick his neck too far-out for Alonso. He actually overtook Alonso in Shanghai after a few laps of hesitation, before having to slow down again by team order.

In reality, team-mates never help departing team-mates.

Secondly, Fifi is Italian, he does something stupid against the Prancing Horse, he'd rather prepare to live outside of Italy and apply for French citizenship.

:ferrari::ferrari:

He wont.

schumi will win coz he has won more races than alonso 7-6 at the moment

hell, You spoilt my fun and took that one rather well... :thbup::lol:

unlike our friend Urko... :lol:

Dude....explain pls...call me stupid but i dont understand......did i miss something??

Dude....explain pls...call me stupid but i dont understand......did i miss something??

I'm not calling you stupid Urko, I'm merely referring to the difference in reaction to some Alonso bashing.... :P

otherwise you're just cool dude... :)

Just cos they're not in the same team doesnt mean they cant be friends. Its a party so why not go along, its not like its a big ferrari party! Well done fisi let ur hair down, show Nando that u just gotta enjoy life and have a good time

Just cos they're not in the same team doesnt mean they cant be friends. Its a party so why not go along, its not like its a big ferrari party! Well done fisi let ur hair down, show Nando that u just gotta enjoy life and have a good time

of course, I remember when Mika won in 99 MS was dancing and celebrating with him on a table somewhere...the next year when Schumie was crowned, Mika returned the favor celebrating with him.....

lovely stuff....