Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

At What Race Will FA Or Fisico Crash Into Shumacher

haha well In Interlargos Alonso/Schumi will be ahead with 2 points after he wins in Suzuka and after the last pit stops Alonso will be leading with Schumi behind both with identical performance (or vice versa)! That would be a dream! Head to Head for the title Schumi will be retiring and Alonso last dual with Schumi! I just wish it happens! Imagine the drama and James woulnt be able to shut up !

If that happens MS will make a "miracle dive" and take them both out, and the FIA will pretend it didn't happen and give him the title.

Im sorry did you guys miss the last decade and abit of F1?

You might wanna check out years like 94 and 97.

i know what happenned in 94 and 97, but i think it is highly unlikely it will happen again. Schumi has matured way more now. However looking at alonso after the race it seems he will try some crazy thing like this

i know what happenned in 94 and 97, but i think it is highly unlikely it will happen again. Schumi has matured way more now. However looking at alonso after the race it seems he will try some crazy thing like this

:lol::laughing::rofl::roll:

You dont think that this year he isnt MORE desperate and likely to do it as he wont get another shot next year?

:lol::laughing::rofl::roll:

You dont think that this year he isnt MORE desperate and likely to do it as he wont get another shot next year?

nope he does not have to his car is good enough to win the race without anything and since the reno pit crew are also on his side i dont think he needs any other people's help

by the way, nice emotions

Indeed.... :thbup::thbup:

nope he does not have to his car is good enough to win the race without anything and since the reno pit crew are also on his side i dont think he needs any other people's help

by the way, nice emotions

His cars were also good enough in 94 and 97.

And dont forget he always has the FIA to help him if Alonso gets out of hand.

If that happens MS will make a "miracle dive" and take them both out, and the FIA will pretend it didn't happen and give him the title.

Damn right. Thats what I'd do.

Schumi has matured way more now

Yes, he definetly showed a lot of maturity earlier this year in Monaco... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.

Chances are that, facing the prospect of not winning this championship, the master of unsportsmanlike conduct, Shumi that is, would do something crazy again as he has in the past. Fully agree with SATO.

Yes, he definetly showed a lot of maturity earlier this year in Monaco... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.

Chances are that, facing the prospect of not winning this championship, the master of unsportsmanlike conduct, Shumi that is, would do something crazy again as he has in the past. Fully agree with SATO.

The marshals didn't find him guilty of "parking his car" but for impedding other drivers, which does not require for the act to be done on purpose.That part (intent) hasn't been proven and it can't be proved , so why don't we all avoid passing our own thoughts or conclusions as facts??

part of the stewards vertict

“It was a difficult decision because we couldn’t afford to make a mistake when the reputation of a driver is at stake,” Verdigay told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We do not know if the whole manoeuvre was deliberate but it is certain that at that point of the track he had never done anything of that sort all weekend.”

yep! and guess what? (its not that i dont like micheal) anyone who exposes that (cheating) side of shumi, he/she is considered as a fool! :yawn:

haha well In Interlargos Alonso/Schumi will be ahead with 2 points after he wins in Suzuka and after the last pit stops Alonso will be leading with Schumi behind both with identical performance (or vice versa)! That would be a dream! Head to Head for the title Schumi will be retiring and Alonso last dual with Schumi! I just wish it happens! Imagine the drama and James woulnt be able to shut up !

If Schumi is ahead in Inter by 2 points and will finish second in the race he'll just drive for second since he'd win by wining more races

The marshals didn't find him guilty of "parking his car" but for impedding other drivers, which does not require for the act to be done on purpose.That part (intent) hasn't been proven and it can't be proved , so why don't we all avoid passing our own thoughts or conclusions as facts??

part of the stewards vertict

all of you say the racasse moment was delibrate act of blocking.How can you draw conclusions.Are you guys Phycologists?

No one can guess wat is going on with the other person.

It might be delibrate or a mistake, no one knows.

But the way it unfolded , the situation and the commentators made it look like it was delibrate.

The facts are:

Fisi was fully committed to protecting Alonso, to preserve his seat at Renault.

Renault has not won for the past seven races.

On equal points, Schu has more wins than Alonso = pressure.

Last year was smooth sailing. Alonso has never been caught before = extra pressure.

Dropping that bottle of Champagne = bad luck = psychological pressure.

Alonso's engine will be nackared at Suzuka = mehanical pressure.

By pushing the out-going Michelin for more performance = extreme pressure on the rubber.

Alonso will have no choice but to drive carefully. He takes risks and Schu may end up with the 8th crown by the end of Suzuka.

:ferrari::ferrari:

all of you say the racasse moment was delibrate act of blocking.How can you draw conclusions.Are you guys Phycologists?

No one can guess wat is going on with the other person.

It might be delibrate or a mistake, no one knows.

But the way it unfolded , the situation and the commentators made it look like it was delibrate.

yep! racasse was just one example..we dont really want to moan about his antics(and its not that we dont like him), its just that are few ferrari/shumi fans who just dont accpet the mistakes he has commited(on purpose). like as if shumi is a god and team ferrari are his subjects and you guys are their blind followers..

yep! racasse was just one example..we dont really want to moan about his antics(and its not that we dont like him), its just that are few ferrari/shumi fans who just dont accpet the mistakes he has commited(on purpose). like as if shumi is a god and team ferrari are his subjects and you guys are their blind followers..

Maybe that is true of some Ferrari fans, but there is more 'blind following' by people who just jump on somebody else's band wagon and it is usually to criticise Ferrari & Schumacher.

While I despise some of Schumacher's antics in an F1 car, I personally don't think Monaco was one of those times. To me it looked like he made a mistake pure & simple. And all this nonsense about him not doing that in that corner before - so what ? There's probably many corners/areas where he has only mada mistake once.

Maybe that is true of some Ferrari fans, but there is more 'blind following' by people who just jump on somebody else's band wagon and it is usually to criticise Ferrari & Schumacher.

While I despise some of Schumacher's antics in an F1 car, I personally don't think Monaco was one of those times. To me it looked like he made a mistake pure & simple. And all this nonsense about him not doing that in that corner before - so what ? There's probably many corners/areas where he has only mada mistake once.

it is not that guys are blindly beliving the press or media or someone who is pointing shumis mistakes, everyone saw what he did! thats it! he has (earlier) denied several times for the mistakes he did..he is not a kind of personality(when driving f1 or while he is in f1) who will admit those kind of mistakes.

yeah! and there is probably few corners/areas where he has made mistakes more than once!

its just when an f1 fan starts acknowledging his achivements some tiffosis or ferrari or micheals fans start their open and blind workship and only cause the f1 fan to have less respect for them(ferrari and micheal)

if you ask me about his personality(outside), i say he is a nice guy and really knows how to build a team, really really matured kind of person fending unwanted attacks from drivers (or ex drivers) like jv! his silence speaks more about him than words..