Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Crying Towel

Yeah I need it... Just incase its not enough with the FIA trying to rob FA of the title, it seems Renault are trying even harder still to c0ck it all up.

aww the whole world is against poor widdle Ferdy, let us conveniently forget that he lost the race all by himself :lol:

Yeah I need it... Just incase its not enough with the FIA trying to rob FA of the title, it seems Renault are trying even harder still to c0ck it all up.

I heard that Briatore didn't want a numero uno on a Mac car next year. B)

I think the towel is at Ferrari side...ouch!

-_-

I think the towel is at Ferrari side...ouch!

No my friend we have more class, as does Michael if you saw him after the race. Congrats to Alonso, and well done to Michael for giving it a damn good shot :thbup:

[quote name='UrKo' post='144644' date='Oct 8 2006, 01:36 AM']Indeed it is..... :D :D :D [/quote]

Its really funny to read all the post where almost all the Scummi fans laugh and laugh and laugh....yes...its FUNNY :P :D KEEP LAUGHING!

But I dont want to fall in the same hole as they did...I will wait till the end of next race...then I will celebrate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its really funny to read all the post where almost all the Scummi fans laugh and laugh and laugh....yes...its FUNNY :P:D KEEP LAUGHING!

But I dont want to fall in the same hole as they did...I will wait till the end of next race...then I will celebrate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

True....WDC is not over yet...FA need 1 pt....hope he'll manage to get it more than 1 .

Hypocrisy at its finest...

Exhibit A:

aww the whole world is against poor widdle Ferdy
Exhibit B:
No my friend we have more class

I rest my case.

The one who opened this thread has made himself an idiot... :naughty:

It has hardly been like 5minutes since Alonso won, where were the Alonso fans all the time, I mean Kiko I have'nt seen for ages, now the place is crawlin with everyone of them here.... :naughty::lol:

The one who opened this thread has made himself an idiot... :naughty:

shhhhh! reserve those precious words till the finish of next race!

shhhhh! reserve those precious words till the finish of next race!

Indeed...

It has hardly been like 5minutes since Alonso won, where were the Alonso fans all the time, I mean Kiko I have'nt seen for ages, now the place is crawlin with everyone of them here.... :naughty::lol:

I didn

Its really funny to read all the post where almost all the Scummi fans laugh and laugh and laugh....yes...its FUNNY :P:D KEEP LAUGHING!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, well said... since im not a ferrari fan im not going to blabber on & on about this great day in formula 1, ill wait till the fat lady has sang, but...

All im going to say is Ferrari/Schumacher fans...

HUMBLE PIE.... EAT IT!!!

i hope you all continue laughing now..and continue with srcastics comment i really loved them, but please can u turn them the way round now...olllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

go fernando go.....

If Ferrari don't become champions this year, they have always the possibility next year.The team is performing steadily the past ten years and doesn't make a couple of good seasons and then dissappear at the back of the grid.Ferrari will challenge the championships next year.Are you sure that Renault,Mclaren,Williams(use to dominate right?) are up to it?As for MS, so what if he doesn't win?He already has 7 WDC's and his profile has risen even more this year with the attack he launched to get the WDC/WCC.He is 37 and has been racing for 15 years and has won 7 races this year alone.Other drivers that are considered excellent don't have as many in their whole carreer and others who do have, haven't won for years.Like it or not MS is retiring at the very top and Ferrari and him have lived up to their fans expectations.I don't need the WDC/WCC to be happy to be a Ferrari supporter.Hell it will make next year even more exciting :D . In the 90's a single win was enough for the Ferrari fans.And it was very exciting when it happened.SF may lose but finds its way back.Oh and the WDC is not finished yet.

Hypocrisy at its finest...

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I rest my case.

Making fun of his remarks isn't hypocrisy my friend, and those remarks don't become any less stupid just because Michael's engine blew. JV's in NASCAR, what are you still doing here?

If Ferrari don't become champions this year, they have always the possibility next year.The team is performing steadily the past ten years and doesn't make a couple of good seasons and then dissappear at the back of the grid.Ferrari will challenge the championships next year.Are you sure that Renault,Mclaren,Williams(use to dominate right?) are up to it?As for MS, so what if he doesn't win?He already has 7 WDC's and his profile has risen even more this year with the attack he launched to get the WDC/WCC.He is 37 and has been racing for 15 years and has won 7 races this year alone.Other drivers that are considered excellent don't have as many in their whole carreer and others who do have, haven't won for years.Like it or not MS is retiring at the very top and Ferrari and him have lived up to their fans expectations.I don't need the WDC/WCC to be happy to be a Ferrari supporter.Hell it will make next year even more exciting :D . In the 90's a single win was enough for the Ferrari fans.And it was very exciting when it happened.SF may lose but finds its way back.Oh and the WDC is not finished yet.

Just because they will have the same name dosent mean they are the same team...specially if Brawn drops out which I expect him to do.

Could say the same about McLaren without Adrian Newey now.