Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Crying Towel

Well after reading all of the crying going on from Fernando fans, I thought that maybe they should have their own thread to cry on about how the Fia and all of the others have conspired to rob Fernando of his WDC.

Cry away!!!!!

Well after reading all of the crying going on from Fernando fans, I thought that maybe they should have their own thread to cry on about how the Fia and all of the others have conspired to rob Fernando of his WDC.

Cry away!!!!!

and some milk :milk_carton: and cookies to soothe the babies

B)

YOu could also open a new thread called:

Cheating towel

For all who support cheaters named MS & Fiarrari.

;)

YOu could also open a new thread called:

Cheating towel

For all who support cheaters named MS & Fiarrari.

;)

Very good! the crying has begun :thbup:

Very good! the crying has begun :thbup:

I dont think my previous post should count as a crying post as i was only suggesting 1 more thread ;)

I dont think my previous post should count as a crying post as i was only suggesting 1 more thread ;)

Very, very good, that's another one ;)

Go ahead it's good to let it out, cry, complain, pi$$ and moan you will feel better and we'll have some fun.........Dr. Phil..........

Very, very good, that's another one ;)

Go ahead it's good to let it out, cry, complain, pi$$ and moan you will feel better and we'll have some fun.........Dr. Phil..........

:clap3::clap3::clap3: that's a good 1.....U made me laugh instead of crying :D:D

:cheers: to u mate :thbup:

But theres already been too many threads of renault and alonso fans going on about how FIA and Ferrari are cheats, it settled down recently, lets not bring it back up again!

:clap3::clap3::clap3: that's a good 1.....U made me laugh instead of crying :D:D

:cheers: to u mate :thbup:

It's all perspective mate, just trying to bring out some fun :lol:

But theres already been too many threads of renault and alonso fans going on about how FIA and Ferrari are cheats, it settled down recently, lets not bring it back up again!

Kill-joy <_<

Kill-joy <_<

lol come on let the crying restart it is more fun that way at elast for another 1-2 months they will loads to cry about so it is goood to start early

Anyone who thinks that Fernando was wrong for looking thoroughly p**sed off needs their head checking. He has driven quite brilliantly all season long, more consistenly than Michael. He has bared the bront of some stupid penalties and now is suffering unreliability and team mistakes at a critical time.

Gloat if you want but i think he has every right to look fed up. I want Michael to win but if Fernando takes it i think it will be thoroughly deserved. He is the only man on the grid other than Michael who has the talent worthy of the title.

It's all perspective mate, just trying to bring out some fun :lol:

Good 1....we need more fun...I have to remember Dr. Phil's quote.....or was it yours :blink::snigger::thbup::thbup:

Good 1....we need more fun...I have to remember Dr. Phil's quote.....or was it yours :blink::snigger::thbup::thbup:

Some say I look like the good Dr. (old and going bald) but that was my quote :D

Michael cheated his way from 6th to 1st

Because FIA put something in Kimi's car and his engine went shut. FIA also paid Jenson, Rubens and Fisi to let Michael through. The move he did on Alonso was not right under regulations, he should be penalised. I ****ing hate politics in Formula 1. Go die Schumacher I hate you. For 15 years all Ive been watching is red red red its all because FIA is owned by Schumacher. I hate you all!

Ugh..I knew I shouldn't have looked in this thread....

...okay, after the Alonso fans finish with the crying towel, please give it to the Ferrari/Schumacher fans so they can clean up their.....ahem....mess.... :naughty:

Ugh..I knew I shouldn't have looked in this thread....

...okay, after the Alonso fans finish with the crying towel, please give it to the Ferrari/Schumacher fans so they can clean up their.....ahem....mess.... :naughty:

:P

ferrari fans be careful though cos after all this taunting you could end up looking very silly if Alonso goes and takes the title

Anyone who thinks that Fernando was wrong for looking thoroughly p**sed off needs their head checking. He has driven quite brilliantly all season long, more consistenly than Michael. He has bared the bront of some stupid penalties and now is suffering unreliability and team mistakes at a critical time.

Gloat if you want but i think he has every right to look fed up. I want Michael to win but if Fernando takes it i think it will be thoroughly deserved. He is the only man on the grid other than Michael who has the talent worthy of the title.

yep couldnt have said better myself (well maybe spelt bront brunt :P )

and very obviously i want Michael to win but if Alonso does then it will have been fought right down to the wire & either then deserve it

C

Cry away!!!!!

Yeah I need it... Just incase its not enough with the FIA trying to rob FA of the title, it seems Renault are trying even harder still to c0ck it all up.

Yeah I need it... Just incase its not enough with the FIA trying to rob FA of the title, it seems Renault are trying even harder still to c0ck it all up.

Its only ONE race, and he still came 2nd anyway - don't exaggerate, imagine what it must be like to be a mclaren or williams fan!

Its only ONE race, and he still came 2nd anyway - don't exaggerate, imagine what it must be like to be a mclaren or williams fan!

i cant find the words to describe :angry::angry:

Hey what about Super Aguri ... B)