Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Ferrai Warns Renault On Dirty Tactics

The problem is pabloh the precendent isn't good, there is a lot two cars driving in tandem can do, on most tracks they can just overtake any chance of overtaking for any other car altogether.

there isnt a rule to say team-mates can't drive next to each other to take up the whole road, so renault were perfectly entitled to do it!

The problem is pabloh the precendent isn't good, there is a lot two cars driving in tandem can do, on most tracks they can just overtake any chance of overtaking for any other car altogether.

I know what you mean Cav, but I think it's just an isolated incident due to the conditions seen during the race. Hell, on a normal track they can't even overtake, let alone orchestrating driving side by side!! :blink:

As I say, Cav, I'm all for it & I just hope that if Ferrari do something similar then they won't be castigated for it because nobody batted an eyelid about Renault doing it.

The other questions I have to ask is what would have happended if one of them sneezed when they were driving side by side - could have been a serious accident!! :lol:

The other questions I have to ask is what would have happended if one of them sneezed when they were driving side by side - could have been a serious accident!! :lol:

Would have been hilarious.

I doubt whether teams will use this tactic much as it is obviously quite dangerous and risky, as the team-mates could easily collide with each other. In China I guess its ok cos its a very very long and wide straight

there isnt a rule to say team-mates can't drive next to each other to take up the whole road, so renault were perfectly entitled to do it!

Ah ! We have a lawyer in our midst ! I thought you were a Brit - what happened to fair play and all that old boy ? Jolly bad show eh wot wot? driving on a sticky wicket ??