Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MyDreamF1

Even My Local Radio Dj Say Alonso Is A ...

Today on my local radio station say Alonso was such a cry baby (and he even made that crying baby noise)

Sometime I do not know what is the whinning is about. Eg. Monaco MS block in Qualifying but he get his fair share of penatly that made him had to fight his way up from last. Dont FA Fan happy about this? If So why are they whinning about?

Today on my local radio station say Alonso was such a cry baby (and he even made that crying baby noise)

Sometime I do not know what is the whinning is about. Eg. Monaco MS block in Qualifying but he get his fair share of penatly that made him had to fight his way up from last. Dont FA Fan happy about this? If So why are they whinning about?

HAHAHAHAA, this is classic...

Most pointless thread ive ever seen... Your Dj is probably a retarded F%#@ up that needs to get laid!