Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

Suzuka Weather Prediction

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/JAXX0112.html

http://www.pitpass.com/src/seasons/2006/gp/japan/

Both the links say Sunday will be sunny , absolutely sunny. But Fri & Sat would see the guy up there without his nappies. Hopefully qualifying should take place in dry time.

If Ferrari & Bridgestone have to win this race , it HAS to be sunny. Then in the 3 weeks after that , they should work like maniacs to come up with stonking wet tyres in case of wet Interlagos race.

Sunny would suit me down to the ground, like someone else said Renault screws Alonso's stops when its raining so can do with less of that. All signs so far point to Renault back on form in dry weather anyway so no downside for either conditions so far it seems (since they got their hands on the new dry weather constructions).

Sunny would suit me down to the ground, like someone else said Renault screws Alonso's stops when its raining so can do with less of that. All signs so far point to Renault back on form in dry weather anyway so no downside for either conditions so far it seems (since they got their hands on the new dry weather constructions).

Ferrari is faster than Renault in dry. Check since Indy.

I really dont care if it rains or not....he shown he can beat MS in dry and wet.... :)

I really dont care if it rains or not....he shown he can beat MS in dry and wet.... :)

the only thing Alonso has beaten Michael in is whinning and loosing grid positions. If you havent cheacked, Alonso doesnt even have the most wins this season anymore

the only thing Alonso has beaten Michael in is whinning and loosing grid positions. If you havent cheacked, Alonso doesnt even have the most wins this season anymore

When someone is blinded by the best driving in F1 history he won't see any facts and his hate will overpower his rational reasoning. :)

When someone is blinded by the best driving in F1 history he won't see any facts and his hate will overpower his rational reasoning. :)

nice one m8

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/JAXX0112.html

http://www.pitpass.com/src/seasons/2006/gp/japan/

Both the links say Sunday will be sunny , absolutely sunny. But Fri & Sat would see the guy up there without his nappies. Hopefully qualifying should take place in dry time.

If Ferrari & Bridgestone have to win this race , it HAS to be sunny. Then in the 3 weeks after that , they should work like maniacs to come up with stonking wet tyres in case of wet Interlagos race.

I'm not so sure. If not for a few mistakes, Alonso would have won in China. When the track dried off and the field was on drys, Alonso was eating up M$'s lead. I would say Renault have (marginally) the best car in all conditions. Your last sentence I think is true enough.... ;)

Autumnpuma you have to remember that alonso was pushing his car to the limit while schumi was on low revs so you cannot say alonso was faster than schumi on dry as schumi stopped pushing the car as no one was close to him while alonso foolishly i think kept pushing the car

Autumnpuma you have to remember that alonso was pushing his car to the limit while schumi was on low revs so you cannot say alonso was faster than schumi on dry as schumi stopped pushing the car as no one was close to him while alonso foolishly i think kept pushing the car

Hmmm...I suppose this is true enough...I had not heard that M$ was conserving his revs. So, do you think the Ferrari is honesty faster in the dry than the Ferrari (I know, asking a guy named 'goferrarigo' that question ;) )

Hmmm...I suppose this is true enough...I had not heard that M$ was conserving his revs. So, do you think the Ferrari is honesty faster in the dry than the Ferrari (I know, asking a guy named 'goferrarigo' that question ;) )

I assume you mean Ferrari faster in dry than Reno. And yes i think Ferrari is faster. In wet however Ferrari can't do Sh#t. (well what did you expect , and by the way could not get a better name at that time, call me AJ if want to)

I assume you mean Ferrari faster in dry than Reno. And yes i think Ferrari is faster. In wet however Ferrari can't do Sh#t. (well what did you expect , and by the way could not get a better name at that time, call me AJ if want to)

Heh, yes, I meant Renault :blush: I suppose Ferrari is more fun to type than Renault....

Anyway AJ (I'm Mike, btw). It'll be interesting to see who is correct. I think Renault may be faster. Man how I wish we only had one tyre supplier so we can have an accurrate baseline for car comparisons...

I heard on the news that Rain is predicted all weekend in Suzuka... YES PLEASE, hopefully a F$%@#$% monsoon strikes!

I'll wait for the proper forecast on f1.com, which should be on there later. If its dry it will be very very close

Well, the latest is morning showers for Saturday, which should show how good or bad the new Bridgestones are (FP3). I read on Pitpass that weather is expected to improve then onwards with Sunday being dry. So qualifying should take place on nearly dry track.

I hope it's indeed so. Going by FP2 timings, Bridestone shod Ferrari is stonking fast. In fact Schu shaved 0.3 seconds off Fisico in the 1st sector itself before easing up at the end.

It'll be a lottery.

Yeah, i'm not down with this whole theory about Renault haven stolen back the performance advantage. As you rightly say, Michael was only being reeled in by Fernando at the end of the Chinese GP because he was conserving revs. This is not to underestimate Renaults performance but i believe their advantage to be grossly exagerated. Michael claims that Bridgestone have caught up in the intermediate tyre performance. This may be true because surely a compound change is all that it would require now that they have Michelins performance to bench mark against. As Mike rightly says, i would love to see Renault and Ferrari on the same rubber to truely gauge their respective performance. Roll on next year.

on the friday prac 2. Ferrari and Reno were equally matched paces Fisi, massa, chumi, alonso.

masa beeing only 0.017 s behind fisi. this practice was declared wet.

so maybe bridgestone have got someting special for thier home race

Reply to Mike: only 6 more months

Yeah, i'm not down with this whole theory about Renault haven stolen back the performance advantage. As you rightly say, Michael was only being reeled in by Fernando at the end of the Chinese GP because he was conserving revs. This is not to underestimate Renaults performance but i believe their advantage to be grossly exagerated. Michael claims that Bridgestone have caught up in the intermediate tyre performance. This may be true because surely a compound change is all that it would require now that they have Michelins performance to bench mark against. As Mike rightly says, i would love to see Renault and Ferrari on the same rubber to truely gauge their respective performance. Roll on next year.

:)