Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Flavio Furious Over Massa

Dangerous, but true.

Actually they have not been that since USA GP which included beside that GP also France GP intrestingly enough. This does not mean of course that removal of Mass Dampers did not affect their perfomance negatively.

Sato,

Your hatred for Ferrari and Schumacher has clouded your judgement, its is very sad, your arguments are ridiculous. Cav tried many times and he failed, probably you just want to not admit that you haven't got a shread of logic in your arguments..

First, th blocking rule ONLY applies when there is intentional blocking of a driver on a timed lap by a driver on a out lap.

when you get out of the pits, your time is not recorded for that lap, hence its called an OUT LAP.

Are you still with me on this? it is very simple? Good...

Now the other kind of lap is called he TIMED lap where the offcial scoring and timing system records a lap time. I qualification, when two drivers are on a TIMED lap, you are not required to pull over or move. Dangerous blocking or brake checking can be penalized and that is up to the stewards. Since Flavio and FA didn't not complain about brake checking or dangerous blocking, it doesn't amount to any wrong doing from Massa. Renault are Sore and p**sed off at being so comprehensively beaten.

I must say the Massa tactic of slowing Alonso down was simply brilliant, Instead of defending this, we Tifosi must celebrate this. It forced Alonso to not burn as much fuel as he would have liked and made him bit heavier. But serously, I don't think Alonso or Renault had a chance in Hell against Ferrari and Bridgestones. As it is we are accused of cheating, might as well enjoy it! :clap3:

I must say the Massa tactic of slowing Alonso down was simply brilliant, Instead of defending this, we Tifosi must celebrate this. It forced Alonso to not burn as much fuel as he would have liked and made him bit heavier. But serously, I don't think Alonso or Renault had a chance in Hell against Ferrari and Bridgestones. As it is we are accused of cheating, might as well enjoy it! :clap3:

Massa's tactic was far from brilliant as he was slowing FA and every1 who watch tv seen that except FIA-sco.

So yet again tyres are ok? so pls dont complain if MS or Massa will have tyre problem.... <_<

Massa's tactic was far from brilliant as he was slowing FA and every1 who watch tv seen that except FIA-sco.

So yet again tyres are ok? so pls dont complain if MS or Massa will have tyre problem.... <_<

Looks like you guys come to the forum to bash each other and not talk about the sport. You seem to have little clue about the changing balance in the tyre wars. Micheling started the season dominating, Bridgestone caught up and in the past 3-4 races they have been trading tyre advantage back and forth. This week, Bridgestone is on top in dry conditions....

seriously, SHUT UP

BMW boss Mario Theissen said at Suzuka on Saturday that he agreed with the FIA after Felipe Massa's driving in third qualifying was not even investigated by the stewards.

Theissen's Renault counterpart, Flavio Briatore, lashed out at both Brazilian Massa and the governing body's likely inaction after he claimed Fernando Alonso was impeded.

But Theissen told Premiere: 'If you looked at the lap times, Felipe was fast enough, so I don't think you can really talk about blocking.

'For me it was a normal situation.'

Looks like you guys come to the forum to bash each other and not talk about the sport. You seem to have little clue about the changing balance in the tyre wars. Micheling started the season dominating, Bridgestone caught up and in the past 3-4 races they have been trading tyre advantage back and forth. This week, Bridgestone is on top in dry conditions....

seriously, SHUT UP

Seriously...read your posts about tyres....im laughing coz u dont have a clue about what u r saying about tyres....

Seriously....you dont have any clue about any sport especially motosport

BMW boss Mario Theissen said at Suzuka on Saturday that he agreed with the FIA after Felipe Massa's driving in third qualifying was not even investigated by the stewards.

Theissen's Renault counterpart, Flavio Briatore, lashed out at both Brazilian Massa and the governing body's likely inaction after he claimed Fernando Alonso was impeded.

But Theissen told Premiere: 'If you looked at the lap times, Felipe was fast enough, so I don't think you can really talk about blocking.

'For me it was a normal situation.'

So was FA in monza....

Seriously...read your posts about tyres....im laughing coz u dont have a clue about what u r saying about tyres....

Seriously....you dont have any clue about any sport especially motosport

So was FA in monza....

What part of "changing balance in the tyre wars" do you not understand? Some days Michelin had the advantage, some days Bridgestone? if you can't argue a point with a counter point, I am going to have to ignore you. I am no patience for silly posters with no merit in their arguments. I have had it with his forum and all the juvenile posting that happens here....

seriously SHUT UP

What part of "changing balance in the tyre wars" do you not understand? Some days Michelin had the advantage, some days Bridgestone? if you can't argue a point with a counter point, I am going to have to ignore you. I am no patience for silly posters with no merit in their arguments. I have had it with his forum and all the juvenile posting that happens here....

seriously SHUT UP

calm down SK ghada ke sath behes nahi karna chaheye. learn to forgive and forget and ignore. it's all a game.

seriously SHUT UP

Dude you r on my ignore list for weeks :D:D ....but time to time i decide to read your stupid post. But I wont argue with a person who is partial in every case and have no clue about motosport...

seriously....go read some fairy tale....will help u with your future posts and judgements...

Good Lord this thread is huge considering the topic....

The only advantage Ferrari could have gained by keeping Alonso from going faster in the fuel-burning stage would be to force Alonso into NOT burning off as much fuel as planned. This would result in Alonso's fastest laps being set with slightly more fuel onboard than he'd planned. Certainly one lap's worth of fuel would be worth a tenth or two?

Considering Massa ended up going as slow as Alonso in the first few laps, then grabbing pole, I'll be looking for him to stop before Michael as he would have been lighter.

Another possible factor would be tyres. The Michelin perhaps needed a bit of aggression to heat them up? Aggression that Alonso couldn't apply in that first lap? This is a longshot, but still possible.

I'm sorry that I don't have any 'official' press release to quote you all, but I'm sure I'll be roasted for these little opinions anyhow ;) Have fun with it.

Good Lord this thread is huge considering the topic....

The only advantage Ferrari could have gained by keeping Alonso from going faster in the fuel-burning stage would be to force Alonso into NOT burning off as much fuel as planned. This would result in Alonso's fastest laps being set with slightly more fuel onboard than he'd planned. Certainly one lap's worth of fuel would be worth a tenth or two?

Considering Massa ended up going as slow as Alonso in the first few laps, then grabbing pole, I'll be looking for him to stop before Michael as he would have been lighter.

Another possible factor would be tyres. The Michelin perhaps needed a bit of aggression to heat them up? Aggression that Alonso couldn't apply in that first lap? This is a longshot, but still possible.

I'm sorry that I don't have any 'official' press release to quote you all, but I'm sure I'll be roasted for these little opinions anyhow ;) Have fun with it.

Nah mike i don'tthink ppl will roast you for these opinions. to me these sound logical as i said similar in the qualifying thread

Flavio Furious Over Massa

Posted by: MSulka on Oct 07, 2006 - 07:40 AM

A grumpy Flavio Briatore pointed a finger in the direction of Michelin after championship challenger Fernando Alonso qualified behind four Bridgestone-shod cars at Suzuka.

''The Toyotas definitely have less fuel on board than us,'' the Renault boss told German television, ''but this is still not a good result for us.

''It was impossible for us to do better today.''

Italian Briatore also threatened to re-open old wounds by suggesting that Suzuka stewards - although Alonso was penalised after a similar incident at Monza - will not investigate Felipe Massa's slow driving in front of Alonso.

He said: ''What Fernando did (at Monza) was not deliberate, but what Massa did was (deliberate).''

-------------------------------------------------------

I could not watch the QF session. Did anyone see this, what happened actually ???

:lol:

Oh, Sorry Sato I made a spelling error. I suppose you have not made one in your 4800 posts of nonsense. I bring up a very important point and you correct my spelling. Why, because you cannot discuss the issue. The cars are on level field now and team preparation takes over. Did you even watch the session. Renault were even slow in the pits with their stops.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thbup::thbup: Good one!

Well, except for Mike's theory on fuel, I really don't know how that move really affected Renault. But I'll leave it for the professionals to decide.

This just shows how Reno is melting down under the pressure, Flavio is a first rate buffoon to even bring this up, go back to your coke-whore supermodels Flav :mf_tongue:

This just shows how Reno is melting down under the pressure

What pressure? ^_^

Excellent stuff.

I don't know what people are thinking... I don't think Alonso was screwed over in the end, but it was still an attempt nonetheless. They give people jail time for attempted murder/robbery etc.