Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Flavio Furious Over Massa

First of, unless you actually watched Quali dont coment on it because you dont know what happened. (this comment is directed at all those talking out of their a$$)

Secondly, the so called incedent, happened on the first 2 laps of Q3 then massa pulled of into the distance. the first lasp of Q3 is by far less importaint then your last flying lap of the session. After the 6th lap Massa was almost 2 secs ahead of Alonso on the track, then once Alonso was on his flying laps there was no car even close to him.

Thirdly, The Relault is far less compedative then they thought and now want to blame it on someone else. Had it been kimi driving like that or anybody from some other team we wouldnt even have this discusion.

It shouldn't matter when it happened...

Its like saying if a backmarked holds you up on lap 10 it doesn't matter, because only the last lap matters.

Repeating it won't make it any truer, you are not obliged to move over on a timed lap, simple as that.

Renault were helped in N'ring, Renault were the ones who complained there, it came back to bite them.

Cav, Sato has no qlue. Renault fans should be asking a more important question. Why did both Ferrari's get out ahead of us to start Q3. As I see it the cars are equal, but now the team's response takes over. This is where Ferrari shines.

Bullcrap! Alonso CLEARLY wanted to get on with it, with the fear of rain coming. He wanted to set a fast lap, so he had the safety.

So he should have held back and opened a gap. If you're not on an out lap or in lap you are not obliged to move over. That is the rule. If you want the rule changed, say so instead of airing ridiculous conspiracy theories.

It shouldn't matter when it happened...

Its like saying if a backmarked holds you up on lap 10 it doesn't matter, because only the last lap matters.

Backmarkers are free to do their qualifying laps just like everyone else. However if they are a lap behind anyone they are obliged to move over. That again is the rule. What do you propose? That backmarkers not be allowed to do their fast laps if there is another car nearby? So your dear Sato would never ever get a hot lap in that way, because according to your theory, he should give up on his timed laps everytime he sees another car around him doing a timed lap, simply because his car is slower?

I don't have a qlue, but I sure as hell have a clue.

On this out lap crap... What about the first lap, Alonso was all over hi mthen too... that was an out lap...

"So your dear Sato would never ever get a hot lap in that way, because according to your theory, he should give up on his timed laps everytime he sees another car around him doing a timed lap, simply because his car is slower?"

I've seen the Aguri's on hot laps moving off line to let cars by.

Cav, Sato has no qlue. Renault fans should be asking a more important question. Why did both Ferrari's get out ahead of us to start Q3. As I see it the cars are equal, but now the team's response takes over. This is where Ferrari shines.

You better be nice looking cause you certainly arn't bright. Renault havent been as fast as the Ferrari's since they were forced to remove their mass damper system.

They don't have to.

MW boss Mario Theissen said today that he agreed with the FIA after Felipe Massa's driving in third qualifying was not even investigated by the Stewards.

Theissen told Premiere: "If you looked at the lap times, Felipe was fast enough, so I don't think you can really talk about blocking.

For me it was a normal situation."

Just on a simliar note, why wasn't Nick penalised? it looked as though he blocked Ralf to me (though we cut to it late)

I don't have a qlue, but I sure as hell have a clue.

On this out lap crap... What about the first lap, Alonso was all over hi mthen too... that was an out lap...

"So your dear Sato would never ever get a hot lap in that way, because according to your theory, he should give up on his timed laps everytime he sees another car around him doing a timed lap, simply because his car is slower?"

Oh, Sorry Sato I made a spelling error. I suppose you have not made one in your 4800 posts of nonsense. I bring up a very important point and you correct my spelling. Why, because you cannot discuss the issue. The cars are on level field now and team preparation takes over. Did you even watch the session. Renault were even slow in the pits with their stops.

Just on a simliar note, why wasn't Nick penalised? it looked as though he blocked Ralf to me (though we cut to it late)

Probably not intentional, remember they changed the rules after Monza.

Oh, Sorry Sato I made a spelling error. I suppose you have not made one in your 4800 posts of nonsense. I bring up a very important point and you correct my spelling. Why, because you cannot discuss the issue. The cars are on level field now and team preparation takes over. Did you even watch the session. Renault were even slow in the pits with their stops.

I'll say it again. Renault have not been as fast as Ferrari ever since the FIA made them remove their mass damper system. The Ferrari car is clearly faster than the Renault.

That's right, attack the poster, not the post itself. How incredibly mature of you.

Cav....your thinking is partial as you always defend Ferrari even if they do somethnig wrong...

Ferrari only shines when they cheat and get away with it as FIA is helping them.....

Massa is 1 big SOB with no talent what so ever.

Sato a simple request. QUALIFYING AND RACE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. it is like comparing someone's practice session with someone's race. you just can't

If you had not seen earlier on in the season, in qualifying schumi and alonso were fighting for track postion for a whole lap in the start but still non eof them were penalised. You are penalised if you are on your LAST flying lap(which massa was on in monza) and Alonso was just on his outlap. In this case it was just a matter of track position and in the irst few fue burning laps of qualifying it really dosn't matter who is putting on a faster lap coz only once they pit it starts counting.

I'll say it again. Renault have not been as fast as Ferrari ever since the FIA made them remove their mass damper system. The Ferrari car is clearly faster than the Renault.

The mass damper IS illegal.Don't make it sound as if they were robbed of a technical advantage unfairly.

The mass damper IS illegal.Don't make it sound as if they were robbed of a technical advantage unfairly.

But they were.

The only reason it was really banned is because it gave them an advantage over the others by perfecting the technology.

The reasons given for this imo are crap.

How can the mass damper affect aero but the Ferrari frisbees do not?

But they were.

The only reason it was really banned is because it gave them an advantage over the others by perfecting the technology.

The reasons given for this imo are crap.

How can the mass damper affect aero but the Ferrari frisbees do not?

You know better than the FIA experts??Even more you know better than the Renault experts that were unable to convince the FIA :wacko: ???

You know better than the FIA experts??Even more you know better than the Renault experts that were unable to convince the FIA :wacko: ???

I said in my opinion.

I never expected to change your mind.

Sato you keep mentioning crap and crap. I gotto to say you yourself are a crap.Sorry for that :( (

Your posts are stupid.

We are telling again and again that the first lap in q3 does not matter, becoz u r burning off fuel.If alonso was so keen to do a hot lap in the first lap.He should have held back and then started his flying lap.

Its just frustration that renault had(cars being slower than Toyota and ferrari) , thats why they are behaving like this.He siad massa is a kid(well massa luks quite like a kid) but he drives like a professional.WHen will Renault and Alonso stop complaining for such silly things?

I said in my opinion.

I never expected to change your mind.

It's not about that...I simply provided a counter-argument!That's what this forum is for!!

From the post race conference:

Reproduced with kind permission of the FIA- lol

Q: And a little bit of a race with Michael ahead of the two Renaults at the beginning of Q3 there. You had Fernando behind you, on the radio a little bit saying he wanted to go a little bit quicker.

FM: Yeah, for sure it was just the out lap, the first lap, he was behind me but then I pulled away, so that

It's not about that...I simply provided a counter-argument!That's what this forum is for!!

Fair enough.

I just think it all smells a bit fishy, and I am far from the only one.

WHen will Renault and Alonso stop complaining for such silly things?

Never, unless they win

The Japanese have always been known to be super polite

Rofl, complaining about blocking in fuel burning part? That is really stupid complaint and attempt to get one of Ferrari cars behind themselves, looks more to me like games to desperately to better chances against Ferrari. Concerning latter part, regardless of teams this request would be laughed (maybe not to face) for a reason. Fuel burning part always have had position war and that has never been issue before. Neither of them were on so called hot lap so that does not apply here.

Never, unless they win

The Japanese have always been known to be super polite

You didn't see qualifying, did you?

Yamamoto lost control of his Super Aguri and instead of pulling off, continued on at 20kph in the middle of the track on the exit of blind corner. His incident was almost worse than Sato's in the previous GP for its total disregard for the other drivers and safety.

Rofl, complaining about blocking in fuel burning part? That is really stupid complaint and attempt to get one of Ferrari cars behind themselves, looks more to me like games to desperately to better chances against Ferrari. Concerning latter part, regardless of teams this request would be laughed (maybe not to face) for a reason. Fuel burning part always have had position war and that has never been issue before. Neither of them were on so called hot lap so that does not apply here.

Agreed.

You better be nice looking cause you certainly arn't bright. Renault havent been as fast as the Ferrari's since they were forced to remove their mass damper system.

Dangerous words my friend.............