Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

What Was Up With Fisi?

You have worse memory than I do.

Who donated $10 million to the tsunami relief? Schumi.

Anybody else in F1 do that? Not to my knowledge.

Pwnt, n00b.

The sad part of this donations are that ppl who really need the money didnt get it...

But al credits to MS for donating :thbup::thbup:

The sad part of this donations are that ppl who really need the money didnt get it...

But al credits to MS for donating :thbup::thbup:

What the hell is wrong with you?

Michael would sell his mothers lifeless body if he thought it would make the Ferrari faster. Giancarlo acts like a real human which is something Schumacher has never achieved.

That's pretty low coming from anyone, I am surprised it came from you.

hmm... see, I thought fisi would have found out after the race that his friend had died for him to be acting that way on the podium... If he was like that after the race, would he have been like that in the c#ckpit? It is a bit bizarre that he would let it all go on TV 3 days later.

Grief can take time to sink in and different people express it in different ways. Doesn't matter, do it any way you want, nothing bringsthe person back.

Agreed. Also people react somewhat irrationally, as I pointed out at the time.

It's common phenomenon in sport for grief stricken participants to perform to a higher level in the immediate aftermath as a "tribute".

As per Gerhard Berger, for example?

Hockenheim '97, after the death of his father and a spell in hospital for Gerhard himself. A dominant win, and Benetton's last. Oddly enough Berger also scored Benetton's first win.

Can no one see MS's charity work and public displays are PR stunts? Not saying they are in any way false but there is effort into making sure the public knows about it. Other drivers do charity work (Alonso is the spanish ambassador for UNICEF) but their managers *cough*weber*cough* dont go around leaking it to try and increase there tarnished reputations on the track...

MS's body guard was killed in the tsunami which is why he was motivated to give a record breaking ammount incase you didnt know. Not even a scarifice for him to give 10mil anyway....make that back in a month or something?

hmm... see, I thought fisi would have found out after the race that his friend had died for him to be acting that way on the podium... If he was like that after the race, would he have been like that in the c#ckpit? It is a bit bizarre that he would let it all go on TV 3 days later.

I think he was emotional in the c#ckpit not remembering to turn the radio off.

So basically are you trying to say that this was just an excuse so everyone would sympathize him and not question his driving abilities?

no, fisi drove well

Can no one see MS's charity work and public displays are PR stunts? Not saying they are in any way false but there is effort into making sure the public knows about it. Other drivers do charity work (Alonso is the spanish ambassador for UNICEF) but their managers *cough*weber*cough* dont go around leaking it to try and increase there tarnished reputations on the track...

MS's body guard was killed in the tsunami which is why he was motivated to give a record breaking ammount incase you didnt know. Not even a scarifice for him to give 10mil anyway....make that back in a month or something?

I don't think an alonso fan can talk about money. Is alonso really poor that he needed to shift to an unreliable mclaren just for money. if there is another reason for his shift please enlighten me.

And if your an ambassdor for something don't you often recieve money from them rather than giving.(just asking. don't know the answer)

make it back in a month or not he still gave it....hats off for that.....plain and simple....

Does anyone know how well DC did in the Grand Prix after his plane crash where several people were killed?

He finished on the podium. Two people were killed, not several. What's your point?

He finished on the podium. Two people were killed, not several. What's your point?

We are trying to establish wheather a driver has a good GP or a bad GP after a death of someone close to them.

Just shows your small mindedness when you equate real life issues with on track matters.

Does anyone know how well DC did in the Grand Prix after his plane crash where several people were killed?

It was Spain, 2000. The same race when MS ran over Nigel Stephney.

Sorry my history is kinda bad butschumi "ran over"????

I think he ran over his leg.

The schumachers' mother died just before imola 01 or 02 and it didnt appear to affect their performance

I don't think an alonso fan can talk about money. Is alonso really poor that he needed to shift to an unreliable mclaren just for money. if there is another reason for his shift please enlighten me.

And if your an ambassdor for something don't you often recieve money from them rather than giving.(just asking. don't know the answer)

Because Renault future was uncertain? pretty obvious especially since Flavio blamed that on why they lost him.

Yes it makes complete sense for charitys to pay famous people...

Just shows your small mindedness when you equate real life issues with on track matters.

My point is MS's PR is doing that.

Yes it makes complete sense for charitys to pay famous people...

My point is MS's PR is doing that.

So thus alonso being brand ambassedor just earns him more money. So what if MS's Pr guy is doing it. He atleast contributed right. Maybe for the wrong reasonns, but the cause isright. At least someones's life became better with it right. What has alonso done for charity?

I'm sure nando's done a lot for charity too, just because you don't hear about it as much as some other drivers, doesn't mean it doesn't happen