Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Massa!!!

PUNT ALONSO OFF THE ROAD NEXT RACE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he he he :D:D

Please, no. Much as i am gutted at the present situation, i would rather see Michael lose this one than forever be slaughtered for winning in more contentious circumstances. Let Fernando have it, he deserves it.

PUNT ALONSO OFF THE ROAD NEXT RACE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he he he :D:D

As I mentioned before. Massa was a stupid idiot to not knock FA off in this race itself. Maybe if we pay Sato enough money he would do it in the next race and it would still look Normal, better, give Ide a Ferrari seat for the next race :lol:

I think as a reaction Reno should sign Irvine on a one race deal, and tell him to take out Massa first.

I think as a reaction Reno should sign Irvine on a one race deal, and tell him to take out Massa first.

It wouldbe a fun race if everyone tried to take everyone out and schumi does like a nascar and avoids all the crashes and wins the race wth sato and yamamoto coming 2nd and 3rd as no one bothered t crash into them

It wouldbe a fun race if everyone tried to take everyone out and schumi does like a nascar and avoids all the crashes and wins the race wth sato and yamamoto coming 2nd and 3rd as no one bothered t crash into them
PFFT if someones gonna be taken out intentionally you just know MS would be the one causing it :blink:

oh no no, please do!!! How great would that be mwhahaha

Yes please do ...so i can addd the image to my sig how Massa pushed FA off and how cheating Ferrari won the race and cheating MS with help of his cheating teammate won the 8th title.....

pls Massa do it........ :thbup::thbup::thbup::thbup:

PFFT if someones gonna be taken out intentionally you just know player1 would be the one suggesting it :blink:

Schumi should at least crash into him for old time's sake.

Yeah, or why not get all the drivers who have ever crashed into each other together for some sort of end of season demolition derby. The sole survivor should then have the opportunity to punch you in the throat.

lol, your sig's great

Schumi seems to want to be very PC about the last race - he was saying (to the press at least) that he wouldn't wish a failure on alonso or anything. I wonder how much he means that...

Brazil Race Start Kimi dashing right into Alonso on turn 1 Taking Alonso out, meanwhile Massa ram into Fisi and MS lead all the way to Victory.

Hence Ferrari got 3 Title Driver, Constructor and Cheating Championship.

Just a joke I wont want to see this happens

Brazil Race Start Kimi dashing right into Alonso on turn 1 Taking Alonso out, meanwhile Massa ram into Fisi and MS lead all the way to Victory.

Hence Ferrari got 3 Title Driver, Constructor and Cheating Championship.

Just a joke I wont want to see this happens

no no no ....NICE JOKE :lol:

I want massa to punt alonso off the road too. MS deserves the title more than ****face!

I want massa to punt alonso off the road too. MS deserves the title more than ****face!

So your a Button and a Schumacher fan. Can it get much worse.

What about Alonso having to change his engine, dropping him back to 15th on the grid with Schumi on pole and running away with it. At least it would give us a bit of entertainment value..... :D

Yeah, or why not get all the drivers who have ever crashed into each other together for some sort of end of season demolition derby. The sole survivor should then have the opportunity to punch you in the throat.

Are you suggesting MS doesn't have a track record of cracking under pressure and crashing into people in title deciding races?