Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Massa!!!

Are you suggesting MS doesn't have a track record of cracking under pressure and crashing into people in title deciding races?

Think the conceding this years WDC is to relieve that pressure so he dosent do another stupidly desperate move or its a ploy to make Alonso feel comfortable enough to run near him so he has the perfect opportunity to pull a stupidly desperate move to win another WDC?

hehe added that to my favouites

haha this is hilarious :clap3::clap3:

Although i kept thinking how hot Alonso lookied in it - Whats wrong with me....... :D

*giggles*

Nice sig.

There once was a user so blind,

That no good in Michael he could find,

So he stuck with Alonso,

Made stupid remarks also,

And didn't care if anyone would mind.

So he stuck with Alonso,

Nice! :lol:

I must say that I still can believe all this, what happened in the race to MS was a big surprise to me, I was ready for everything but this.

Alonso can now easily win the WDC without taking any risk, he can start the race form the pits and make his way to the points doing just one pit stop, is very dangerous for him to start in the front of the grid he doesn't need to do that, and doesn't even need to qualify, he can have am accident trying to qualify, so he needs now to take it easy, and made his way to the points, thats an easy job for him starting from the pits, is a little risky too, but nobody can be in a tack without any risk at all. I as see it only god can give the WDC to MS, If he wins it, I'll be here giving thanks to God instead of talking about Michael skills, and I think I should be giving thanks to God anyway because this was and still is a very good season, no matter the final result.

I must say that I still can believe all this, what happened in the race to MS was a big surprise to me, I was ready for everything but this.

Alonso can now easily win the WDC without taking any risk, he can start the race form the pits and make his way to the points doing just one pit stop, is very dangerous for him to start in the front of the grid he doesn't need to do that, and doesn't even need to qualify, he can have am accident trying to qualify, so he needs now to take it easy, and made his way to the points, thats an easy job for him starting from the pits, is a little risky too, but nobody can be in a tack without any risk at all. I as see it only god can give the WDC to MS, If he wins it, I'll be here giving thanks to God instead of talking about Michael skills, and I think I should be giving thanks to God anyway because this was and still is a very good season, no matter the final result.

What you're forgetting is: the Constructors WDC. Do not forget about that, and otherwise, I think it will be a very cowardly act from Fernando if he did race without taking any risks, like you mentioned. It is probably a must for Fernando and Fisi to do their best in the next race. Even though Michael has conceded, I definately know something will happen, and if Michael wins the WDC this year. I will NEVER forget 2006. God does many wonders, so let's hope and pray for an intresting and exciting race.

What you're forgetting is: the Constructors WDC. Do not forget about that, and otherwise, I think it will be a very cowardly act from Fernando if he did race without taking any risks, like you mentioned. It is probably a must for Fernando and Fisi to do their best in the next race. Even though Michael has conceded, I definately know something will happen, and if Michael wins the WDC this year. I will NEVER forget 2006. God does many wonders, so let's hope and pray for an intresting and exciting race.

alonso can;t take the risk of starting back may he may start 5/6th but not from pits or anything. Nothing will happen, alonso will win or get at least a poin and win his second wdc howmuchever he doesn't deserve it. it is all destiny and fate.

alonso can;t take the risk of starting back may he may start 5/6th but not from pits or anything. Nothing will happen, alonso will win or get at least a poin and win his second wdc howmuchever he doesn't deserve it. it is all destiny and fate.

He knows that he doesn't deserve it, like somebody said about China, this wasn't a race that Alonso won, was a race that Schumi lost, I see that Alonso only won a race in the second part of the season when Schumi had a DNF, he was so happy after the race just showing that he only cares about winning the WDC no matter how, he just wants the tittle, he doesn't want any challenge or challenger on his way, he said that Schumi and ferrari win when they cheat, he is the only good driver on the grid, I don't know why he is so happy when he wins if he is driving against cheaters and bad drivers.

I was praying already and I will continue praying until the end.

I was praying already and I will continue praying until the end.

I'm praying as well, but I am putting more effort in to it by poking an Alonso Voodoo doll with pins

[quote name='BradSpeedMan' post='145202' date='Oct 10 2006, 07:41 PM']uuhmmm.....no![/quote]
Thats your sentence for Alonso fans?? :eusa_think:

Alonso... is a ****ing ****faced **** an c#ck eating b#####d who ****s flavio up the arse.

Schumacher deserves the WDC not **** face!

Alonso... is a ****ing ****faced **** an c#ck eating b#####d who ****s flavio up the arse.

Schumacher deserves the WDC not **** face!

I have now idea why you prefer Schumacher to Alonso. Alonso has never been caught cheating and seems like a nicer person. If i had to guess i would say Michael Schumacher is either Satan or a reincarnation of Hitler. :D

I have now idea why you prefer Schumacher to Alonso. Alonso has never been caught cheating and seems like a nicer person. If i had to guess i would say Michael Schumacher is either Satan or a reincarnation of Hitler. :D

cough:*nicer* cough. How the hell is alonso a nicer person, blaming fisi for letting him go through or blaming reno for not giving him a car??? Schumi went and hugged his enginners after his retirement and mostly after his 8th WDC loss. and alonso is the nicer person??

Schumi went and hugged his enginners after his retirement

Alonso went and hugged his after winning.

Alonso went and hugged his after winning.

Sato the big difference is between winning and losing. schumi lost his 8th wdc and still hugged while alonso hugged after winning it not when he was on the verge of losing it at that time alonso was busy blaming everyone

So he stuck with Alonso,

:lmavfa: Good try Dribbler. Here's one for you.

Belov

Are you ready to answer my question yet? Does Schumi have a track record for cheating and cracking under pressure or not?

No!!But he holds almost all the rest!

Yes but partly due to his cheating and failure to handle pressure he will always be regarded as inferior to Senna, for instance, by most people. Yourself and dribbler lose credibility by refusing to acknowledge the great man's weaknesses as well as his strengths.

Yes but partly due to his cheating and failure to handle pressure he will always be regarded as inferior to Senna, for instance, by most people. Yourself and dribbler lose credibility by refusing to acknowledge the great man's weaknesses as well as his strengths.

Why do we lose the so-called credibility?I 'm sure you know that his "cheating" moments are not indisputable.Adelaide,Jerez,Monaco and a few dog-fights with other drivers.I 'm not willing to jump on MS 's defense blindly and irrationally.These incidents have been discussed here very thoroughly.The fact that they are discussed indicates that what happened is not so clear as some people think.And the "under pressure" thing is also very vague.Frank Williams said he could only think once were MS lost his cool under pressure (Jerez '97"). Maybe others know better..

Both MS and FA has driven extremely well this year. However in Suzuka I think that FA gotten lucky with the win. I know he's fast and all but there is no way that he could had won the race if MS engine didn't blew.

But both men deserve the WDC this year. If FA wins it, I praise him for his skills. If MS wins it, I'm going to get drunk and celebrate for a week.