Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Massa!!!

Cav, if you mean the fuel tank saga, then I'd say that was not quite the same thing. Although I do concede that driving the car would have been cheating on the part of the driver if he knew of the illegality. Anyway, they were found guilty of something they were not actually charged with, which I always found a bit strange. Rather like Tyrrell's lead balls. The above ramble means I see your point.

Alonso... is a ****ing ****faced **** an c#ck eating b#####d who ****s flavio up the arse.

Schumacher deserves the WDC not **** face!

:bow:

:thbup: A Red Bull Morris Minor is just what we need!

Hmm, i'm seeing a one make series coming up....?

Guess it beats a Spyker Scimitar? :naughty:

We are not the only ones thinking about this.

Alonso rips scabs off Schu's old wounds

Thursday 12 Oktober at 09:40 : Title leader Fernando Alonso has threatened to re-open old wounds by referring to Michael Schumacher's past indiscretions at championship season finales.

The Spaniard, who previously labelled retiring Schumacher as the 'most unsporting' driver in F1 history as well as criticising his own team at Suzuka, harked back to late 1994 and 1997 just ten days ahead of the 2006 decider at Sao Paulo in Brazil.

"He has done it twice in the past," said 25-year-old Alonso, after reports reminded the racing world of Schumacher's infamous title-deciding collisions in the nineties with Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve.

Alonso told Munich evening newspaper 'Abendzeitung': "We are all aware of what he has done."

Ralf Schumacher, meanwhile, scuppered suggestions that he might play a foul role in helping his elder brother to win the title.

With the 37-year-old Ferrari driver basically needing Alonso to retire from the Brazilian finale, it has been claimed that Ralf or Schumacher's teammate Felipe Massa could revert to kamikaze moves.

"Absolutely not," Toyota's Ralf exclaimed to Bild-Zeitung newspaper.

"That would be dishonest not to mention extremely dangerous."

GMMF1

DailyF1News.com

sounds like quotes being taken completely taken out of context by a crap journalist desperate for a story. I dont think alonso would be stupid enough to imply that schumacher might try ramming him off the road

sounds like quotes being taken completely taken out of context by a crap journalist desperate for a story. I dont think alonso would be stupid enough to imply that schumacher might try ramming him off the road

It wouldnt be such a dumb thing to say. Schumacher is the only current F1 driver who has been caught deliberately running into someone.

It wouldnt be such a dumb thing to say. Schumacher is the only current F1 driver who has been caught deliberately running into someone.

yes i know, but what im saying is alonso wouldnt be stupid enough to bring it up in the media would he

yes i know, but what im saying is alonso wouldnt be stupid enough to bring it up in the media would he

Yes, he is, don't you remember the things he was saying theses days, he said that he change tyre because they were almost slick, and then he had trouble with the tyres because he need to worn them out cuase you don't need any groove on the tyre, and that he took almost 10 lap to take the grooves out the tyres, in other words to put the tyres in the point that he had the previous tyres that he changed, the guy doesn't control his mouth.

I know it sounds crazy but that's the way he said it.

Unless he thought that bringing the matter back to the attention of the casual fan would ensure that no such move would be contemplated.

If there are ten laps to go, Michael is winning, Massa 2nd, Alonso is 8th and Massa starts driving soooooo slowly that Alonso is going to have to pass him or lose his 8th place. What would you do in FA shoes??? :lol::lol:

Unless he thought that bringing the matter back to the attention of the casual fan would ensure that no such move would be contemplated.

If there are ten laps to go, Michael is winning, Massa 2nd, Alonso is 8th and Massa starts driving soooooo slowly that Alonso is going to have to pass him or lose his 8th place. What would you do in FA shoes??? :lol::lol:

That's good question I think he will try to pass him because if he doesn't do it he will loose the WDC I know is a risky move but he have to do it.

I know it sounds crazy but that's the way he said it.

Ohh, you were in the interview dont you?

remember...repetitive lies can become true...

and talk is easy...proove it.

I wonder if the conspiracy theorists have factored Ralfie into the equation? Whilst everyone is scrutinizing Massa, Ralfie spears Alonso and Big Bwufer gets the title!!

I wonder if the conspiracy theorists have factored Ralfie into the equation? Whilst everyone is scrutinizing Massa, Ralfie spears Alonso and Big Bwufer gets the title!!

IMO there is more chance of JV and Damon Hill teaming up at SAF1 and taking MS out when he laps them!!!!!! :D:D:D

Why are we excluding DC, a driver actually guilty of dubious tactics of this nature in the past? Maybe he can brake test Alonso, he owes us one.

Why are we excluding DC, a driver actually guilty of dubious tactics of this nature in the past? Maybe he can brake test Alonso, he owes us one.

no, only you have this view

No bloody don't!!

Massa needs a win, not crashing into people. I agree, Fernando needs someone to run into him, someone like- i know! Lewis Hamilton! Well, you wouldn't be hearing the end of that till 2012.

Come on Ferrari, another 1-2 pleeeeease!! :D

No bloody don't!!

Massa needs a win, not crashing into people. I agree, Fernando needs someone to run into him, someone like- i know! Lewis Hamilton! Well, you wouldn't be hearing the end of that till 2012.

Come on Ferrari, another 1-2 pleeeeease!! :D

Year late and a dollar short

What??? Ferrari can get 1-2s, France proved that and it could have been another if Massa hadn't stalled in Britain. Forza ferrari! :lol:

PUNT ALONSO OFF THE ROAD NEXT RACE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he he he :D:D

PUNT ALONSO OFF THE ROAD NEXT RACE, just like Schumi did to others in the past.

Massa is getting closer to Schumi's dirty styles. Congrat him!

I can sense you're very biased towards that view with you're weird name. No he isn't. Since when has he run into the back of someone this season? You name me one race this season. He's racing has pretty much been flawless, and apart from the odd mishap, he has been in the points nearly every race. Full credit to the guy.

PUNT ALONSO OFF THE ROAD NEXT RACE, just like Schumi did to others in the past.

Massa is getting closer to Schumi's dirty styles. Congrat him!

You 'll get over it!!

MS hehe, what a legend :D He gave F1 memories :) To be fair, the racing wasn't that exciting, at least he gave us some controversy and put some life into F1