Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

Ferrari Engine Commemoration Thread....

I bet they just never had enough of a challenge over the years to make them push the car so hard...

Back's up one of the Tifosi's most favourite quotes of recent years (obviously they hate it now) "I've always said that I'd retire if I couldn't keep up with the younger drivers", I guess trying so hard to keep Alonso at bay that he blows up a Ferrari engine proves that. :congrats:

You do make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

I bet they just never had enough of a challenge over the years to make them push the car so hard...

Back's up one of the Tifosi's most favourite quotes of recent years (obviously they hate it now) "I've always said that I'd retire if I couldn't keep up with the younger drivers", I guess trying so hard to keep Alonso at bay that he blows up a Ferrari engine proves that. :congrats:

What are you talking about?Is this a valid argument?Come on ...

What are you talking about?Is this a valid argument?Come on ...

Hey tifosi too your signature is great, "Thanks for the good times Michael Schumacher...", yeah, thanks! yesterday was a really good one! :D

Suzuka Race have only prove that MS is a better sportsman than Alonso.

A person who doesnt start blaming everyone after he lost his race and he accept his defeat and he is still looking forward for the next race.

I dont see FA doing the same things everytime he lost it.

Alonso didn't start blaming everyone after his driveshaft cost him a win/2nd place in Hungary. He was quick to say it was not the mechanics fault aswell, as evryone was suspecting.

What it proves is, as someone said in another thread, there is a god.

This is how reno fans are hide behind when Crylonso lose and b!tch when things are going well. Nando has won like last year due to rivals failure. He has yet to show his worthiness of a true WDC.

Reno fans start stocking on Kleenex because next year there will be plenty of crying. Ron Dennis will kick Nando out of macca due to excessive B!tching.

This is how reno fans are hide behind when Crylonso lose and b!tch when things are going well. Nando has won like last year due to rivals failure. He has yet to show his worthiness of a true WDC.

Reno fans start stocking on Kleenex because next year there will be plenty of crying. Ron Dennis will kick Nando out of macca due to excessive B!tching.

lol

:thbup:

Luckily Im not a 'Nando' fan.

"He has yet to show his worthiness of a true WDC. "

So is MS, to me. Good driver, but what has done to prove it? Dominate cars? cheating?

If Alonso hasn't proved it, neither has he.

Luckily Im not a 'Nando' fan.

"He has yet to show his worthiness of a true WDC. "

So is MS, to me. Good driver, but what has done to prove it? Dominate cars? cheating?

If Alonso hasn't proved it, neither has he.

Man, when you make statements like that, your opinion doesn't even count anymore. So who really is worthy? Sato? I bet

You don't get it. I DON'T really think that. Im using it to make a point. If Alonso isn't worthy, why is Michael?

You don't get it. I DON'T really think that. Im using it to make a point. If Alonso isn't worthy, why is Michael?

Neither do YOU get what I mean :wacko: . Ahh, no point in explaning.

You do make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

I just look at his avatar and I laugh... gotto give it to Player1 and Wez though Pumpdoc, they supported their man through thick and thin here on the forums....

Actually its completely new stuff....well new for a Alonso fan but this is the kinda stuff Alonso haters have been doing. Don't like a taste of your own medicine?

Still waiting to see if any of you can honestly reply to Sato's remark on how Alonso dosent deserve his WDC/'s but MS does.

Actually its completely new stuff....well new for a Alonso fan but this is the kinda stuff Alonso haters have been doing. Don't like a taste of your own medicine?

Still waiting to see if any of you can honestly reply to Sato's remark on how Alonso dosent deserve his WDC/'s but MS does.

How about because MS has won in the wet ?? :naughty:

Sorry couldn't resist.

i think hes most probably talking about kimi lets face it he a far better driver than that d#ck alonso

If it makes you happy..

After all it would be too much to expect something original from you.

Why would anyone else bother? Not my debate, I never said Alonso doesn't deserve the title.

Its funny how Schumacher lovers hate Alonso and he has been in the F1 world a really short time...imagine how we hate Scummi...

it is hurting again isnt it?...

last year were the Kimmi fans, now is Scummi lovers...man Alonso is the best!

Its funny how Schumacher lovers hate Alonso and he has been in the F1 world a really short time...imagine how we hate Scummi...

Poor generalization. I'm a MS fan (obviously) and I like Alonso too, I love the competition. Both are excellent at what they do, and no one can deny that. I only hate Alonso when the FA fans don't know how to accept facts and just won't stop blaming/criticizing about something which happened years ago, I'm sure it's the same feeling towards the red side.

Yes pigs also fly. Lets see how u talk when nando cross the blue fence to the silver side of the fence. I bet yall be b!tching and crying like alonso does. Schumi hasn't cried to the media. And when he wins he don't do the stupid figurines FA does what was last time the crane stance? . Well enjoy now because he will be forgone to the ether from next year and on.

We the so called "haters" will be making many commemoration threads of engines.

Yes pigs also fly. Lets see how u talk when nando cross the blue fence to the silver side of the fence. I bet yall be b!tching and crying like alonso does. Schumi hasn't cried to the media. And when he wins he don't do the stupid figurines FA does what was last time the crane stance? . Well enjoy now because he will be forgone to the ether from next year and on.

We the so called "haters" will be making many commemoration threads of engines.

Nope, it is allready decided in an earlier thread, I will be starting a Alonso Engine commeraction thread. and in that we will be discussing all his beutiful mc laren engines broken. Till then have drink or go to sleep :yawn:

The thread title is very apt. Peace be with the mighty ferrari engine, its first race failure since 2000. The winner of 5 back to back world championships! This is a legend among F1 engines! It finally breathed a sigh,

Cheers! Well done Cavallino Rampante!

:congrats::icon2_flag: