Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

Ferrari Engine Commemoration Thread....

Actually that's MS.....

No he is truly Narain...Mr Williams gave him the keys to park his car...ahhh and bring some cold budweisers...and the laundry...and...

What is the woman in the background doing???

Must be his wife, he is trying to run her over. A car like that make you do such things -_-

allegro-f3q-blue.jpg

That is not me. I wrote mine off at very low speed. Got

The Austin Allegro (or Allrustin All-agro) was ahead of it's time. It had hydro elastic suspension which gave it an extremely comfortable ride. It rusted badly, that's all.

I agree about the Allegro. Mine died when the inner wings and front subframe collapsed after hitting a kerb at about 10mph. (not looking where I was going) Terminal rust. Still managed to drive it to the scrappie though. Oh, and the boot floor ended up on the drive when I put a suitcase in there. Still, it was very comfy and handled pretty well despite the square steering wheel.

I agree about the Allegro. Mine died when the inner wings and front subframe collapsed after hitting a kerb at about 10mph. (not looking where I was going) Terminal rust. Still managed to drive it to the scrappie though. Oh, and the boot floor ended up on the drive when I put a suitcase in there. Still, it was very comfy and handled pretty well despite the square steering wheel.

Im not totally certain why but English roads are coated in a certain material which makes cars rust alot faster.

Ah, the quadratic steering wheel, another fine BL invention. They were smoking some good Sh#t in the 70's.

I had a Chevy Vega GT for a couple of months, then the engine went south :blink: