Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Button Predicts Honda Success

Jenson says in the article that Honda Must launch a title challenge next year. In other words they need to. He clearly never states that they will win either championship, only that they must challenge for both!

i agree but if they have all this money y dont they buy som decnt drivers they weont win anything with button as their "best" driver

Look at the hungary race result you dumbass

and ykick JB isnt saying what DC used to always say, so he wont get the same criticism

but is trying to convince himself that he does to avoid going into next season with a negative attitude.

and is that a bad thing? its not going to motivate the team if he says Honda don't stand a chance! he has faith in his team and staying optimistic. i think thats a good quality

and is that a bad thing?

Not at all! But if you are aware that you are deliberately trying to put a positive spin on things, then you are also aware that there is a negative side, and so is everyone else, and the danger then becomes that enter into some sort of weird face slapping schizophrenia.

JB "I'm going to be World Champ next year"

JB "No you're not you idiot, you're only fooling yourself"

JB "Don't say that, it's not true, I am going to win, I am going to win"

JB "You're pish, you'll be watching the arse end of Ferraris again"

etc etc

i dont think he's also being negative, i think he's just trying to sound realistic cos he knows from experience that things dont always turn out as they expect

i dont think he's also being negative, i think he's just trying to sound realistic cos he knows from experience that things dont always turn out as they expect

Being realistic when your car is rubbish shares an incestuous relationship with being negative. :D

JB "I'm going to be World Champ next year"

JB "No you're not you idiot, you're only fooling yourself"

JB "Don't say that, it's not true, I am going to win, I am going to win"

JB "You're pish, you'll be watching the arse end of Ferraris again"

etc etc

:clap3::clap3:

Methinks this line is like this:

JB "You're pish, you'll be watching the arse end of Ferraris, Renaults, Mc Laren's, Bmw's again"

:clap3::clap3:

Methinks this line is like this:

JB "You're pish, you'll be watching the arse end of Ferraris, Renaults, Mc Laren's, Bmw's again"

:clap3::clap3: lolo in that case he probs wont even b able 2 c the farrais

Look at the hungary race result you dumbass

1 race and im not a dumbass:( and im simpilly sayin that with button as there "best" driver they wont win a thing hes just not good enuf hes not even as good as alonso let alone kimi so how do you anticipate him winning titles with those 2 around hes a B rate driver at best :king:

dark rider, kimi has been pretty damn Sh#t this year, he has the 3rd best car and hasnt won a race. If i were you i'd be careful to critisize JB and saying hes b rate when he has been far more spectacular than kimi this year. I may be biased but even taking an objective approach ou have to say button has been a better driver this year.

there is no way on eath that kimi has had the third best car this year it can barely complete a race weekend and jb sectacular thats not in him all he is is consistant nothing speacial

Button is one of the best overtakers, he has a very unique and fast driving style and this year has been better than kimi.

Mclaren are 3rd in the WCC, so Kimi has had the 3rd best car all year, and it is better than the Honda.

I personally think the Honda is slightly faster than the McLaren at this stage in the year. In the begining the McLaren was faster but i now believe Honda have caught up and overtook the MP4-21 in outright speed. Honda is now the 3rd fastest team in my opinion.

Button is one of the best overtakers, he has a very unique and fast driving style and this year has been better than kimi.

Mclaren are 3rd in the WCC, so Kimi has had the 3rd best car all year, and it is better than the Honda.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: u can not honestly belive that utter crap yau have just written and the maclaeren was not the third best car just look at wat pedro and montoya did in the same car kimi outperforms his car and get the points thats y there 3rd in the consturtors becous of kimi if jenson was in the MM hed b doin even worse than he has this year!!

again whatever, look at the stats before you question me. Button was catching Alonso at rocket speed I think you'll find.

dark rider u keep saying they wont win anything but he did, he won in hungary after a great drive. True Kimi and Alonso are arguably the top 2 next year, but if Honda produce a good car then Button could challenge for the championship. Trouble is I dont think Honda will do that. Most people agree with my opinion, I dont overstate jensons chances or ability. I just think he could win a championship cos he has the speed, maturity and consitency needed to do so