Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Button Predicts Honda Success

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: u can not honestly belive that utter crap yau have just written and the maclaeren was not the third best car just look at wat pedro and montoya did in the same car kimi outperforms his car and get the points thats y there 3rd in the consturtors becous of kimi if jenson was in the MM hed b doin even worse than he has this year!!

With all due respect, unless Kimi & Jenson drive for the same team, there is no possible way of knowing their respective talents when compared to each other. Kimi fans will believe one thing & Jenson fans will believe another.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO plz dont tell me ive broken him and catchin is 1 thing passing is another and he was also lucky with kimi crashing

kimi's pace was not good, he was holding up de la rosa, and Jenson finished 40 seconds ahead of de la rosa. So your point is crap. Jenson overtook pretty much everyone and was 2 seconds faster than alonso. So your argument is invalid. You saying kimi outperforms his car is just your opinion. I think exactly the same thing of Jenson. The car rarely works perfectly and yet every race he gets points, and he gets podiums whilst his team-mate struggles. You have no evidence at all you just dont like the guy

With all due respect, unless Kimi & Jenson drive for the same team, there is no possible way of knowing their respective talents when compared to each other. Kimi fans will believe one thing & Jenson fans will believe another.

i think weather ur a kimi fan or a jeson fan u no hu the better driver is

i think weather ur a kimi fan or a jeson fan u no hu the better driver is

Errrmmm, no - I think that's what I just said.

If I was being brutally honest then I would have to say that Kimi promises much, but delivers little. I think he's a great driver and hopefully at Ferrari he will prove that, but he has a lot to prove and will have no excuses to hide behind. I hope it is the making of him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO plz dont tell me ive broken him and catchin is 1 thing passing is another and he was also lucky with kimi crashing

I would have replied but Jem said what i was gonna anyway, your above statement just shows how little you pay attention to races.

Kimi has been decidedly slow this year and I'm not convinced that the car is entirely responsible for that.

Indeed.

Kimi has been decidedly slow this year and I'm not convinced that the car is entirely responsible for that.

Hmm i'm not entirely sure 'slow' is the right word.For quite a few races he has been up there with the Ferrari's and Renaults and should've easily won at Hungary in my opinion.I just think his main problem has been reliability and this is backed up with his 6 retirements compared to Alonso's and Schumacher's 2.

yea i definately wouldnt say kimi has been slow, he's done a great job as usual. Its a shame that his engine died at monaco cos he was challenging for the lead. He needs to get out though, mclaren have let him down the last few years.

ive already said it but im repeating... somebody put socks on his mouths so he'll stop it...

its getting so boring...

its nice on the first time he said it, cute on the second and i could still see some optimism on the third but NOW its just boring...