Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

'Game Over' For Webber - Purnell

:lol: I think kenneth is always having a bad day

Personal attacks are verboten! Kennith will have a 'time out'

Flavio's happy about him going to RBR and was very unhappy he went to Williams....thats good enough for me to think things are going to get better for Webber.

Flavio's happy about him going to RBR and was very unhappy he went to Williams....thats good enough for me to think things are going to get better for Webber.

i'm confused! what do u mean?

i'm confused! what do u mean?
Flavio get 20% of Webbos contract, so maybe Red Bull are putting more in his pay packet :eusa_think:

He's never been given a car which has allowed a decent examination of what he's capable of. He has outscored his team-mate in every season that he has raced so far, which again, doesn't give itself to locating the limits of his ability, especially so when you consider the poor quality/inexperience of those team-mates.

i know u just said it but the fact that his team-mates all sucked means that we shouldnt even bring up the fact that he destroyed his team mates every season. especially since jaguar was purely biased towards him and gave him every benefit over justin wilson or pizzonia.

I think based on Williams' disappointing form, it's understandable why Mark has decided to leave. No disrespect to Team Willy but they just don't have the resources they once had and in my opinion are a spent force. If Mark is to do anything with the remainder of his F1 career he had to make a move sooner rather than later.

He should, of course have taken the Renault drive when given the chance but that could have ended up leaving his reputation in tatters, Fisi- esque.

I believe that Mark will be significantly quicker than David and may well cause David's quali' gremlins to return as he will be under immense pressure to match Mark who as we know is a strong qualifyer.

Purnell's comments are meaningless. Any driver who has yet to fulfill his potential who then goes onto a team who expext results is in exactly the same posistion. Mark's no fool, he's going in with his eyes wide open.

Webber-Newey will be a regular top 5/6 at a guess.

(although he has been outscored in the standings for having had to skip the last 5 races due to an injury..but before he was ahead of Mark)

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

As an aside. Heidfeld was only 4 points ahead of Webber at the time of his 'injury'. It is worth noting that without the Webber/Heidfeld switcheroo that was done at Monaco they would have been even on points. Given the number of c*ck ups Webber made that year and the times Heidfeld benefited from these (Malaysia for example) I think Heidfeld's lack of points proved him to be both slow and uninspiring. This year Webber has clearly improved significantly, whereas Heidfeld has done little to impress and is now being showed a thing or two by a rookie.

As for the Coulthard/Webber match up. I'm looking forward to it!

well they've talked a lot about webber when he began just they're exactly doing at the 'rookie' you're talking about, but i even think this 'rookie' is much better than webber. rookies are always amazing when they get to f1. just after 1-2 season we can say who can race and who can not, who will b a champion and who wont... webber wont in my opinion... his best chance was on williams, and although williamshas not been on a good situation in the last 2 seasons, i havent seen webber looking foward to prove he was worth of a race seat on a top team.

fair opinion, but I disagree.

:clap3::clap3: