Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

What Do You Do For A Living?

i think we may have had this before, but there's a lot of new members since then and it would be interesting to know what we all do, whether you're at school or college or unemployed or whatever.

I work full time as an insurance claims handler, dealing with personal injury claims and legal proceedings etc. Not exciting i know but i'm sure of us will have some interesting occupations!

Im sort of at a crossroads. I left my job (working at the video rental store) and are about to begin my year 12 exams in 7 days. I still have quite afew options which i am considering after school but i don know i want to be doing something outdoors. I couldnt stand being a insurance claims handler like Jemstride as i would go crazy after afew days. I still have a while to think about my career path but its still a huge decision.

I drill water wells, install the pumps etc.......(well I don't drill anymore, just the pumps :D )

I'm in advertising....senior designer/art director/Illustrator.... I love character design too, I'll have my website up b4 Christmas so ya all can have a look at what I'm doing, if i'm any good or not. Anyway, my profession unfortunately keeps me up till 2 - 3 in the mornings, three to four times a week....be prepared to work your a## off if you consider advertising.... Fortunately Totalf1 forums keeps me sane when I take breaks inbetween saving work.....

I drill water wells, install the pumps etc.......(well I don't drill anymore, just the pumps :D )

I finally get your username! :clap3:

I have sex with old, wealthy ladies. It pays my tuition fees at uni.

How Old. Are we talking 80 years old. If there was a gross smily i would use it about now. :D

Working with hunting gear (wholesale / retail ).......

Free time: Web design ( this is what i do when i have time )...

Any1 need a website?? :D:D

im on two universities, i intend soon to choose which one will b better for me cus i dont think ill b able to stand both for some more time. i study german language ( :) ) and history (may dump the second...)

i used to seel some websites layouts but sometimes it was a bit boring, i dont really like to do layouts for things im not interested in :P

I'm a professional Englishman and bon viveur. And an architectural technologist to pay the bills.

Russ, where were you when we discussed tuned mass dampers? You could have proven us ALL wrong! :D

I'm a graphic designer who dreams of becoming a famous painter...

....keep dreaming :P

Keep painting Mike. You never know what the future holds. I should have been a cartoonist, and a comment you made a while back has prompted me to buy a new sketch pad. All I need to do now is wait for my muse to return...............

Trust me I'm a car salesman :D

I'm slowly moving away from selling, to be in more of a management position at the moment.

i work as a sales man in my father's watch showroom and opticals as a part time(i just finished diploma in automobile engineering) and going for computer tutions (3danimation and maya),

i am trying to go abroad and study automotive designing next year....guys! any advice? :blush:

i work as a sales man in my father's watch showroom and opticals as a part time(i just finished diploma in automobile engineering) and going for computer tutions (3danimation and maya),

i am trying to go abroad and study automotive designing next year....guys! any advice? :blush:

The best college for that is here in California. The Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. Go there.

I'm a graphic designer too... quite a lot coleagues here...cheers!

I work for the mexican goverment, do some web design but my strong point is the editorial design, I do books.

and of course I had an old job here at TF1...quite forgotten...I do banners...someone wants a banner?

:D

I'm a graphic designer too... quite a lot coleagues here...cheers!

I work for the mexican goverment, do some web design but my strong point is the editorial design, I do books.

and of course I had an old job here at TF1...quite forgotten...I do banners...someone wants a banner?

:D

Yeah, I could use a Gilles Villeneuve banner if you're up for it? :)

It takes about a year to get around Maya abba_g, but persevere, you can go anywhere in the world once you mastered it......