Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Your Top 5 Drivers Of 2006

Yeah I like Webber but I thought it was hard to judge him really, given that Nico is an unknown. Anyway hopefully you're right about him. I admire his approach and fitness.

1. Alonso

2. Cheatmacher

3. Raikkonen

4. Button

5. Webber

Sato that wasnt at all funny.Dont try to act smart and lose everything.First of all you are a crap, upon that you are making mockery of yourself.None of your posts are good all of them suck to the core.

Sato that wasnt at all funny.Dont try to act smart and lose everything.First of all you are a crap, upon that you are making mockery of yourself.None of your posts are good all of them suck to the core.

Lucky he even put MS in the list at all....

On a completely unrelated tangent, i'm seriously thinking of switching Massa with MS on mine.

In no particular order:

Alonso

Schumacher

Raikkonen

Button

Number 5 is a tough choice though? :eusa_think:

I'll say Heidfeld.

Kubica is definitely worth a mention though. :clap3:

1. Montoya

2. Villeneuve

3. Ide

4. Montagny

5. Albers

:)

Actually Montagny has been doing fairly well in the super best friends. He seems to be a talented guy. Testing for Toyota should be good for him next year

1)F.Alonso

2)M.Schumacher

3)J.Button

4)K.Raikkonen

5)R.Kubica

MS oviously but tied with the only other Genuis Driver KIMI, every one else are just good driver but not in the same Genius category.

Alonso

Webber

Massa

some interesting opinions. Go on ykick post ur damn list u know u want to! And put DC in there, we'll let you!

Pricilla, Queen of the Desert just won't have a go at it :D

Tentative:

Michael

Alonso

Button

Webber

Karthikeyan ;)

Albers

I'd like to put Kubeetza in, but it's too early to judge.

erm kimi hes done better than any1 cud have hoped in that maclaern it held 2gtr by spit and prayers!!!

some interesting opinions. Go on ykick post ur damn list u know u want to! And put DC in there, we'll let you!

DCs done very well this year i think

erm kimi hes done better than any1 cud have hoped in that maclaern it held 2gtr by spit and prayers!!!

Alonso also made less mistakes and threw away less points (maybe even none at all) then MS aswell which would be pretty solid evidence of who did better this year which also excludes car/team performances but trying to reason with fanboi's is time wasted.

DCs done very well this year i think

Yes he's done a solid job as always, but top 5 driver of the year, I dont think so, Klien often outpaced him (i feel sorry for klien). Heidfeld gets my vote for 5th best driver over DC

1. Got to be MS (MY HERO :wub: )

2. FA (though i wish hed stop crying)

3. KR (as much as i hate him)

4. FM

5. RB (for not being too far behind Button as a newbie in the team)

newcomer - yep id agree on Kubica

1. Richard Hammond

2. Lewis Hamilton

3. My milkman

4. Michael Schumacher

5. Fernando Alonso.

Swap number 2 & this is my favourite list :clap3:

Yes he's done a solid job as always, but top 5 driver of the year, I dont think so, Klien often outpaced him (i feel sorry for klien). Heidfeld gets my vote for 5th best driver over DC

DC has 700% more points then Klien and a podium finish...not as good an "outpacing" as you think :eusa_think:

Sure its DC vs. Nick for 5th but seeing how much better DC is doing over his teammate and how points are harder to come by then in a BMW I went for DC.

DC has 700% more points then Klien and a podium finish...not as good an "outpacing" as you think :eusa_think:

Sure its DC vs. Nick for 5th but seeing how much better DC is doing over his teammate and how points are harder to come by then in a BMW I went for DC.

People forget that Klien was running ahead of DC at monaco. I'm too lazy to argue. You're right! I'm a DC fan so it hurts for me to argue against him

People forget that Klien was running ahead of DC at monaco. I'm too lazy to argue. You're right! I'm a DC fan so it hurts for me to argue against him

Even if you say Klien did come 3rd and ajust the points to compensate for the retirement Coulthard would still be well and truly ahead of Klien. DC would be on something like 14 points to Kliens 7 points. That is still a massive difference.

"to finish first, first you have to finish" can be applied to that.

I like Nick and DC (not fanatical about either though) but given their situations I choose DC.