Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nanbe1st

Hello, Sort A noob Here

:welcome: to the interweb! Pull up a kitten and make yourself at home. As long as you can argue that black is white you'll fit right in :D

hello ladies and gents!

I've been kind of lurking around.

I love this site! thanks for having me :)

Welcome to the best F1 forum on the internet. May i ask Who is your favourite driver?

:welcome: to the interweb! Pull up a kitten and make yourself at home. As long as you can argue that black is white you'll fit right in :D

How true :D

Welcome :)

It's good to hear that so many people lurk and read the forum for a while before posting we everyone except me must be doing something right :D

hello ladies and gents!

I've been kind of lurking around.

I love this site! thanks for having me :)

:welcome: enjoy!!!!

Welcome :)

It's good to hear that so many people lurk and read the forum for a while before posting we everyone except me must be doing something right :D

I went almost a year just lurking and hanging around.....

I had to intervene because the Alonso worship got to the point of being ridiculous... :naughty:^_^

:welcome: enjoy!!!!

I went almost a year just lurking and hanging around.....

I had to intervene because the Alonso worship got to the point of being ridiculous... :naughty:^_^

I was reading for about three years before I posted. I had to go to bat for my favourite driver JV when he was dumped by BMW. I miss the JV debates and people like YHR and nojvnf1 who no longer post because JV is gone. It's fun to see two very different points of view arise from viewing the exact same data!! Perception is everything!

Welcome to the forum nanbe1st!

Yeah, I was actually reading it for some time before posting... Then I found out these boys needed some more girls to talk about F1.. lol

Anyways welcome!

Indeed. Welcome to the internet version of the Pirahna Club. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

i dont know how u people can lurk and not post - I see posts that make me mad and so I post my response - usually involving alonso or button!

I was a lurker. There, I've said it. It's a way of getting to know the characters before taking the plunge.

I was a lurker. There, I've said it. It's a way of getting to know the characters before taking the plunge.

I lurked for about a week before i signed up.

I think I joined straight away, was surrounded by people not remotely interested in F1 just after Indy '05 and needed to let off steam.

I think I joined straight away, was surrounded by people not remotely interested in F1 just after Indy '05 and needed to let off steam.

I thought you were a member of this forum long before Indy 05. I should have just checked your joining date. :P

Indeed. Welcome to the internet version of the Pirahna Club. :D

I thought i t was the prat perch?

Welcome to the happy and peaceful forum,Nanbe1st. hope you like it.

i signed up in this forum satrted posting in the nk thread which got me p**sed coz of lack of people listening to others views so i stopped posting for a while, but then i decicded to help cav, brad to defend nk after i got some time from exams

Spammers die!! and so does he/it/she :nono1: