Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

Fisico All Set To Outperform Alonso At Interlagos?

from http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=180619

Renault confirm 'safe' engine for Alonso

Tuesday 17 Oktober at 10:53 : Renault boss Flavio Briatore confirmed this week that Fernando Alonso's car will not be fitted in Brazil with the team's latest specification of V8 engine.

The French squad announced on Monday that the championship leader's teammate, Giancarlo Fisichella, is to enjoy the new 'e-spec' engine, which is rumoured to boast a one to two-tenth per lap advantage over its predecessor.

"It should be a good step forward for me," the Italian enthused.

Because 25-year-old Alonso only needs to finish the 2006 finale in eighth place, however, Renault has opted to play it safe by counting on the additional reliability of an older 'd-spec' unit.

"We are going a bit safer with Fernando," broadcaster RTL quoted Briatore as saying.

If the e-spec holds up it'd be nice to see Fisico socking it to FA! If it doesn't ,then constructors' title to the Red Faction.

Praise for renualt team .....intelligent move ...if they risk with GF , and GF wins this race FA even without a point his a world champion ...

so yeppp good move from the french team.....

Praise for renualt team .....intelligent move ...if they risk with GF , and GF wins this race FA even without a point his a world champion ...

so yeppp good move from the french team.....

In dry weather , there's no way a Ferrari 20000 rpm screamer can be beaten.

Fisi's gona need more than 2 tenths to beat his team-mate. Half a second at least!

In normal circumstances,perhaps yes. But Alonso's gonna be driving conservatively!

Unless it blows up. Or gets used to take someone else off the track.

:clap3::clap3:

Going back to the engine thing,probably a good move by Renault,gonna be interesting as this will be the engine competing with Ferrari - Raikkonen and McClaren - Alonso next year,so its gotta be fast.

Have some respect for Fisico! He's won at Interlagos before, remember?

...sure, the race was stopped mid-way through pit-stop rotations and Fisico was temporarily in the lead when the race was stopped, but he still won...and that proves he's a master in the rain and a master of Interlagos!!!! Muhahahahahahhaahahaha!!!

(I don't believe it either.)

Fisi would have to be the only driver that really annoys me.

I can't believe that a driver can do so badly in a car so good. And gets a new contract in the process :blink:

I don't know about everyone else, but when I heard Fisi was moving to Renault from Sauber a couple of years back I thought finally, Fisi is in more or less a top team and really has a chance to shine. What I didn't expect was him to do so poorly relative to his teammate. I thought before Renault Fisi was quite underrated, now I see he's nothing special, unless the Renault doesn't suit him or he gets inferior equipment?

In normal circumstances,perhaps yes. But Alonso's gonna be driving conservatively!

Alonso isn' gonna drive consevetively. he has proved even when there is no need to push like when schumi had 20 sec lead over hi he still pushed when there was no way he could have cought up(i think china) So he will be trying for a win. but i think his engine will blow( or atleast hope)

I don't know about everyone else, but when I heard Fisi was moving to Renault from Sauber a couple of years back I thought finally, Fisi is in more or less a top team and really has a chance to shine.

Yep thats what we all thought, its a shame

Yep thats what we all thought, its a shame

we dont really no wat fisi could have done wen was the last time him and alonso raced on equal terms?? he is always slowed down to let him past not that i think hes better than alonso but i do feel he could have won more rces without team orders (or no team orders)

we dont really no wat fisi could have done wen was the last time him and alonso raced on equal terms?? he is always slowed down to let him past not that i think hes better than alonso but i do feel he could have won more rces without team orders (or no team orders)

Like when? Fisi moved over in china but Schuey would've still won that race anyway. They raced on equal terms in the first half of the season and Fisi was still a long long way off alonso

He's just not as quick. A disappointing 2 seasons in a row from Fisi. If Heikki gets the upper hand next year it could be the end of Giancarlo's career in F1. Especially with Piquet waiting in the wings.

yes definately. Fisichella is going to have to have an incredible season next year if he wants to salvage his career, and I havent got high hopes

lets see! i feel michelins can have a better chance 2 win! :thbup:

Fisico to outperform Alonso????

Is Alonso staying home this weekend? :snigger:

:lol::clap3::thbup: bravo bravo!

Fisi's gona need more than 2 tenths to beat his team-mate. Half a second at least!

haha, yeah...

In all honesty though Ive got a funny feeling this Fisi will win in Brazil. A Fisi victory will earn the Renault team the championship double no matter what happens between the other title contenders...

You will be surprised... Stange things happen in the last race of the season. Aparently the Bmw's are also gonna be super fast!

You will be surprised... Stange things happen in the last race of the season. Aparently the Bmw's are also gonna be super fast!

have u been speaking to a psychic? I expect the bmw's will be quick on the back straight, but I doubt they'll move up the order in brazil. it will be a ferrari 1-2 i think, with alonso probably third

Yeah, Ive been watching the stars... haha

Only kidding, no I kidding Ive been knobbing the Bmw Sauber PR lady (and Fisi's aunty).

Yeah, Ive been watching the stars... haha

Only kidding, no I kidding Ive been knobbing the Bmw Sauber PR lady (and Fisi's aunty).

Lucky guy!!!

Shes hot!

(the pr lady, not Fisis auntie)