Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

US Style Safety Cars?......and other political rants.

I think a one week ban is appropriate, or should we make a thread in the cafe? I would do the honour, if someone assures me it won't be deleted.

Why aren't you banned? Can't you ban yourself? Have you asked one of the other mods to ban you? Should I? Or are mods above the law? How far will you go on destroying your credibility?

Good idea, in fact why don't you complane to Wes and have me banned

Done

Sorry I tried to ban myself and they wouldn't let me :blush:

Good idea, in fact why don't you complane to Wes and have me banned

No. I shall do the honour myself. Consider yourself banned from posting from 530 pm, the 21st of October 2006 GMT. You may log in to read the forum and do moddy stuff, but you may not post. Your ban will expire on 28th October 2006 5:30pm GMT.

Pump no offence but a lot of american sports are thought very little of outside america as in general european sports are far more entertaining. Also your government are thought very little of too. I'm sure Ykick isnt making a personal attack at you but your countries leaders. Don't take it to heart!

The global bully you mean? Not at all. They are busy taking control of huge oil supplies in Iraq while decimating a o****ry and its people, paying the price for what they started in Afghanistan, trying to control Indian foreign policy with the old carot and stick business, encouraging Israel to expand its borders day by day, trying to keep Venezuela out of the security council to stifle dissent and trying to engineer a coup in the country in the background, single handedly responsible for propping up a dictator in Pakistan, preventing any constructive dialogue with Iran or North Korea over their nuclear programmes, single handedly reponsible for violating international treaties and laws (the ones it does deign to recognise), encouraging nuclear proliferation with the ridiculous current policy.

:lol: Talking of America and self sufficiency? Are you insane? Economic and military imperialism is the backbone of American existence.

I only wish that were true.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: They really brainwash you good out there don't they?

The extent of that delusion is simply mind boggling.

What are you waiting for? Why don't you start tomorrow?

Big bad America is reponsible for everything. Now there is some brainwashing!!!! Simplistic approach appears to be working for you. I guess will see what happens in the next decade. Just don't plan on immigrating to America, OK. :D

Big bad America is reponsible for everything. Now there is some brainwashing!!!! Simplistic approach appears to be working for you. I guess will see what happens in the next decade. Just don't plan on immigrating to America, OK. :D

I wish you would post more. You have the patience for this sort of thing. Well done. :thbup:

Pump no offence but a lot of american sports are thought very little of outside america as in general european sports are far more entertaining. Also your government are thought very little of too. I'm sure Ykick isnt making a personal attack at you but your countries leaders. Don't take it to heart!

Bullsh!t.

nah its true, I cant see the appeal of american football which is a poor poor slightly similar version of Rugby. I also find Nascar utterly boring. In general american sports are dismal. I do however like playing basketball which I admit is quite fun to play.

But think about european sports, tennis, cricket, football, rugby etc, to me they are far more entertaining.

And your government is hated throughout the world, that you cannot deny.

Questions result in answers but what is the result of hate?

The FIA is comprised of representative of all nations with motorsports activity. Surely the US representation is less than the rest of the world's representation? If this is true, then a body of mostly non-US persons has decided to use a US safety car procedure. If everything in US motorsports is bad, why would Europeans look to it for a new rule?

I guess will see what happens in the next decade.

If you decide on a military pullout and withdraw support from your satellite states, I'll be there cheering you on.

Just don't plan on immigrating to America, OK. :D

Eh? Who on earth are you to decide that? And I suppose you think that the many people in your country who oppose your foreign policy should be stripped of their citizenship and interned to Guantanamo? You must really hate free speech..

Much American bashing in here.

One factor is sure to determine if a country is successful.

Are people trying to get in, or are people trying to get out?

Illegal immigration is a big issue.

There is your answer.

Much American bashing in here.

Screw them. Arguing is pointless as they will dislike us no matter what we do. Just let 'em b!tch and moan while we sit back and enjoy our fine country. :D

One factor is sure to determine if a country is successful.

Are people trying to get in, or are people trying to get out?

Illegal immigration is a big issue.

There is your answer.

:clap3:

If you decide on a military pullout and withdraw support from your satellite states, I'll be there cheering you on.

Eh? Who on earth are you to decide that? And I suppose you think that the many people in your country who oppose your foreign policy should be stripped of their citizenship and interned to Guantanamo? You must really hate free speech..

The US populus is losing patience. Within a decade opportunities for non Americans in America will almost evaporate. As bad as it may sound, the reality is that anyone who protests the govenment, who is not an American citizen will be kicked out of the country with a hugh ovation from the general population.

I assume you had no intention of moving to America, so this should be no concern of yours. So many people have no idea what is going on in America now. As I mentioned before, I hope you guys are ready for it.

nah its true, I cant see the appeal of american football which is a poor poor slightly similar version of Rugby. I also find Nascar utterly boring. In general american sports are dismal. I do however like playing basketball which I admit is quite fun to play.

But think about european sports, tennis, cricket, football, rugby etc, to me they are far more entertaining.

The government process is loved at home, which is all that matters.

The US populus is losing patience. Within a decade opportunities for non Americans in America will almost evaporate.

Where will you satisfy your skill shortages then?

As bad as it may sound, the reality is that anyone who protests the govenment, who is not an American citizen will be kicked out of the country with a hugh ovation from the general population.
Free speech, as long as you are American, wonderful :rolleyes:
I assume you had no intention of moving to America, so this should be no concern of yours. So many people have no idea what is going on in America now. As I mentioned before, I hope you guys are ready for it.

Moving no, not in the near future. Visiting yes, and it is disturbing to know that I can be captured, detained indefinitely and tortured, without access to a fair trial or a lawyer at the sole whim of your leaders.

Moving no, not in the near future. Visiting yes, and it is disturbing to know that I can be captured, detained indefinitely and tortured, without access to a fair trial or a lawyer at the sole whim of your leaders.

:thbup:

agree with you. but let me tell, i hate the american government, not the people.

other than their (unfair) millitary might and their way of dealing with the so called terrorism, i respect every other activity they dominate.

It seems rather ridiculous that they are going to lalow the lapped backmarkers ahead of the cars... Because the leader has bene disadvantaged to get past them, the leader has lost their entire lead. At least with backmarkers in the equation it hasnt always been such a bad thing.

But why if the cars have been lapped should they be let through to go back onto the lead lap? That is actually unfair on the drivers who have passed them, they are lapped traffic, whether you like it or not.

Closing the pitlane is always a crap idea, cause then how do teams get around the only 1 area to do the pitstops problem? They will need to have two pitboxes in use for each car in this case. As if you get a SCD when the race is on, the two cars will need to stack.

Another crazy F1 rule, like all the others...

Immediate needs will be the new immigration policy.

You can only spit in someones eyes so many times, before they do something about it. Welcome to the new America. As I said it will take a decade to play out, but Amercia is for Americans. There will be problems, and some fine tuning to make the system work, but in the end the new immigration policy will be what is best for America. You see whether you are captured or detained is not the concern it once was. You are not American, and if you give some cause for these measures to be implemented, too bad for you. That is the taste of the new America. The policy will have zero affect on Americans, but make it very difficult for non Americans. The mood in America now is, "so what" It is unfortunate, but the world has made it necessary. Radicals have painted a target on anything US, and something has to be done about it.

I am actually quite shocked by the Anti Americanism on this forum. Many people with the same ideals, seem to have a hatred of America and Americans. If I questioned the new game plan for America before, I sure don't now. There must be counter action to this abhorrent hatred. It is unfortunate, but you, Jenson Rules and a few others demonstrate how intellegent people are harboring a distaste and a hatred that goes beyond explanation.

People who hate America, hate the administration, hate the principles and ideals of this country are not wanted. Measures are being put in place to ensure these kinds of people can't get in to destroy the principles Americans value so dearly. One of those measures has probably already been put in action, as I think this thread has generated enough key words to be a flag. :D

To you people, I simply say this. All the general American population wanted to do was help. Mistakes have been made, Admistrations have screwed things up. THat's what happens why you try to take an active role in something. You don't always get it right, but the intent was always to help. Some of the operations in hindsight were ill conceived and flat out wrong, but all of these were sold to the American people as operations to help the cause of freedom, free speech.

To keep it simple Americans feel hated for trying to help the less fortunate. 911 wasn't aimed at the American administration it was aimed directly at them. That is what has brought about this major change. IF that is the thanks you get for trying to help, don't help any more. IN the next decade this is the direction the US will be going. I personally feel the World needs America in this role and when they pull out I don't see any other nation being able to fill the void. America will protect itself, the rest can fend for themselves.

Sorry this is a racing forum, and these kind of things do not belong here.

:lol: AS far as the safety car thing goes. Who cares! It is a European problem. NASCAR, CART and the IRL seem to have it all figured out. :lol:

You can only spit in someones eyes so many times, before they do something about it. Welcome to the new America. As I said it will take a decade to play out, but Amercia is for Americans. There will be problems, and some fine tuning to make the system work, but in the end the new immigration policy will be what is best for America. You see whether you are captured or detained is not the concern it once was. You are not American, and if you give some cause for these measures to be implemented, too bad for you. That is the taste of the new America. The policy will have zero affect on Americans, but make it very difficult for non Americans. The mood in America now is, "so what" It is unfortunate, but the world has made it necessary. Radicals have painted a target on anything US, and something has to be done about it.

I am actually quite shocked by the Anti Americanism on this forum. Many people with the same ideals, seem to have a hatred of America and Americans. If I questioned the new game plan for America before, I sure don't now. There must be counter action to this abhorrent hatred. It is unfortunate, but you, Jenson Rules and a few others demonstrate how intellegent people are harboring a distaste and a hatred that goes beyond explanation.

People who hate America, hate the administration, hate the principles and ideals of this country are not wanted. Measures are being put in place to ensure these kinds of people can't get in to destroy the principles Americans value so dearly. One of those measures has probably already been put in action, as I think this thread has generated enough key words to be a flag. :D

To you people, I simply say this. All the general American population wanted to do was help. Mistakes have been made, Admistrations have screwed things up. THat's what happens why you try to take an active role in something. You don't always get it right, but the intent was always to help. Some of the operations in hindsight were ill conceived and flat out wrong, but all of these were sold to the American people as operations to help the cause of freedom, free speech.

To keep it simple Americans feel hated for trying to help the less fortunate. 911 wasn't aimed at the American administration it was aimed directly at them. That is what has brought about this major change. IF that is the thanks you get for trying to help, don't help any more. IN the next decade this is the direction the US will be going. I personally feel the World needs America in this role and when they pull out I don't see any other nation being able to fill the void. America will protect itself, the rest can fend for themselves.

:lol: AS far as the safety car thing goes. Who cares! It is a European problem. NASCAR, CART and the IRL seem to have it all figured out. :lol:

YHK please watch south park episode 701, just watched it last night and you ill understand y you need everyone( non americans and americans) in america. Your universities NEED international students as they play the most ammount of money. You people NEED other countires to survive. All countires need others help to make it a better place, unless america wants tobe the next north korea(which it is condeming)

:thbup:

I think the problem with america is that they're always shoving their 'greatness' and 'god bless america' crap down everyone's throats (hollywood films such as independence day and armageddon are good examples), and are oblivious to the fact that no-one thinks america is great at all, except americans of course. This makes america appear arrogant and thinking they're better than everyone else. There's nothing wrong with being patriotic but calling their country 'land of the free' just makes people laugh

Interesting thread this has become. It's very, very easy to take potshots at virtually any nation on this planet but the US really does seem to get a pasting around here. Maybe because it's a big target. I don't see much in the way of attacks on Putin, or discussion about Tibet, or the Indian/Pakistani difficulties, or Turkey, for example. Why is that, I wonder. :eusa_think:

Interesting thread this has become. It's very, very easy to take potshots at virtually any nation on this planet but the US really does seem to get a pasting around here. Maybe because it's a big target. I don't see much in the way of attacks on Putin, or discussion about Tibet, or the Indian/Pakistani difficulties, or Turkey, for example. Why is that, I wonder. :eusa_think:

quite simple ,really.if you read through this thread the ones that start teh "abuse" dont have enough information about any of these issues you mention,and that can also be said about most of the guys that gate crashed in this thread after the bashing started. i feel that the ones that actually have some knowledge dont go offtopic ,so they wont deviate from the topic at discussion.

empty vessels make more noise ,or whatever. <_<

quite simple ,really.if you read through this thread the ones that start teh "abuse" dont have enough information about any of these issues you mention,and that can also be said about most of the guys that gate crashed in this thread after the bashing started. i feel that the ones that actually have some knowledge dont go offtopic ,so they wont deviate from the topic at discussion.

empty vessels make more noise ,or whatever. <_<

Very true Ashwin. Very true.