Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Alonso At It Again

To give you an idea... After the US FIAsco in 2005 I emailed Renault, Mclaren & Bar Honda basically saying I stood by their decision & bla bla bla.

Honda & Mclaren Obviously couldn't give a damn and did nothing, Renault emailed me back and apologised for what happened and thanked me for my support. I thought that was VERY professional, and for that reason (even when Alonso leaves at the end of the season) I will always have a soft spot for the French team. Weldone Renault!

I like the fact that Renault replied to you - good on them.

I suppose there is always the chance, imagining the amount of emails that they got, that it just so happened Renault replied to you, but didn't reply to some others and the opposite happened with Mclaren & Honda. Just a thought.

I'm still impressed that Renault replied to you, though.

They do that becuase they are pathetic Schumacher fans trying to justify supporting a arrogant arshole.

and they will keep ranting!

Who rememebers/cares that Ferrari won the constructors in 1999???

:blink: Some people aren't with the whole personality cult thing, we support teams.

To give you an idea... After the US FIAsco in 2005 I emailed Renault, Mclaren & Bar Honda basically saying I stood by their decision & bla bla bla.

Honda & Mclaren Obviously couldn't give a damn and did nothing, Renault emailed me back and apologised for what happened and thanked me for my support. I thought that was VERY professional, and for that reason (even when Alonso leaves at the end of the season) I will always have a soft spot for the French team. Weldone Renault!

So Renault sent you a template response? Awesome :rolleyes:

I do love Cav's infatuation with my posts... Now please bow before Alonso, the god of formula 1 and hush!

:blink: Some people aren't with the whole personality cult thing, we support teams.

So Renault sent you a template response? Awesome :rolleyes:

I like it how people are sp happy with template responses. like BA has lost my bag (2 months and still not here) andthey send me a template message not willing to reply further, so should i be happy with their email or sad that they lost my fregin bag?

I like it how people are sp happy with template responses. like BA has lost my bag (2 months and still not here) andthey send me a template message not willing to reply further, so should i be happy with their email or sad that they lost my fregin bag?

At least Renault bothered to send a templet response as they put in more effort than the other teams Wez wrote too.

At least Renault bothered to send a templet response as they put in more effort than the other teams Wez wrote too.

But seriously they have it programed like when they get 150 emails they just hit the reply back button with the same response( as wez siad he wrote about support and yet theyreplied abt the incident) other teams know the falseness of this and thought it is better not to respond. Like how was it helpful in any way to get that response? Rather the team could spend money on doing other things like trying not to repeat the incidents than hire ppl in front of computers to clikc the reply button

The problem is, template responses are so transparent. When my local night club send me a birthday card am i being overly pessimistic in assuming that they are staging a dribbler love in just to keep me at the club?

Personally i think it was nice but a bit fickle that Renault replied. They exist to sell cars and would be happy in the knowledge that they have gained a new fan throught their insincere marketing move.

Atleast the fact that Mclaren et al didn't reply speaks the truth, they don't give a **** about you.

The problem is, template responses are so transparent. When my local night club send me a birthday card am i being overly pessimistic in assuming that they are staging a dribbler love in just to keep me at the club?

Personally i think it was nice but a bit fickle that Renault replied. They exist to sell cars and would be happy in the knowledge that they have gained a new fan throught their insincere marketing move.

Atleast the fact that Mclaren et al didn't reply speaks the truth, they don't give a **** about you.

it was really good in their part to atleast respond. :thbup: ..mclarens too bc :mf_tongue:

They do that becuase they are pathetic Schumacher fans trying to justify supporting a arrogant arshole.

No but there needs to be a villain in F1 and some people might think that Alonso will take Michael's place in the coming seasons! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No but there needs to be a villain in F1 and some people might think that Alonso will take Michael's place in the coming seasons! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I doubt Michael Schumacher can be replaced as the F1 villain. None of the other drivers have done anything as bad as Schumacher has done and none of the other drivers get helped by the FIA.

I doubt Michael Schumacher can be replaced as the F1 villain. None of the other drivers have done anything as bad as Schumacher has done and none of the other drivers get helped by the FIA.

Who will replace DC as the Grid whinger after Mark kicks his arse next year? :eusa_think:

:blink: Why do you think DC is such a great 'person'?

2 people would be dead if it want for DC saving their lives. DC could of just saved himself but he didnt did he.

Who will replace DC as the Grid whinger after Mark kicks his arse next year? :eusa_think:

i severly doubt weeber will "kick his a##" in my opinion webber is anothor button severly overated

i severly doubt weeber will "kick his a##" in my opinion webber is anothor button severly overated

I agree that Webber is nothing special. That doesn't say much for DC.