Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Can You Say This About Any Other Driver?

No Schumikonen, we can't say this about any other driver. I feel just the same as you at the moment about Michael's retirement. Such is the irony of him retiring on good form; it's great to see him go out still driving well but a part of you yearns because you know he still has something to give.

Back to the question, i guess you could say that the complete opposite is true of Sato? Has he ever had a good period?

No Schumikonen, we can't say this about any other driver. I feel just the same as you at the moment about Michael's retirement. Such is the irony of him retiring on good form; it's great to see him go out still driving well but a part of you yearns because you know he still has something to give.

Back to the question, i guess you could say that the complete opposite is true of Sato? Has he ever had a good period?

drib, did you see the message BMW is running on their wing during practice? "Danke Michael". Pretty classy of them to recognize my many long years of watching F1. All those times I got up at 4am to watch....

....It's touching, it really is....

Well, "Danke, BMW, danke"

drib, did you see the message BMW is running on their wing during practice? "Danke Michael". Pretty classy of them to recognize my many long years of watching F1. All those times I got up at 4am to watch....

....It's touching, it really is....

Well, "Danke, BMW, danke"

:D That Sam Adams has dillusional properties...

Will MT stop at nothing? HE'S RETIRING MARIO, GIVE IT UP!

Funny no one said thanks JV or thanks JPM :lol:

I will then.

Thanks JV, for screwing up 1995 for me.

Thanks JPM for having balls but not enough blood to run both them and your brain.

Now we know why they really got rid of Villeneuve. Can you image him driving a car with that message on the wing.

Back to the topic. MS has proven that he is one of the greatest. No one can question his ability behind the wheel or his desire to win. Ferrari have given him outstanding reliable cars over that time, and they desire a fair amount of praise for having the same desire to win.

This may have been the best combination of driver and team that racing has ever seen. They have had a long successful run with very few internal problems.

:D That Sam Adams has dillusional properties...

Will MT stop at nothing? HE'S RETIRING MARIO, GIVE IT UP!

I think that message came more from Peter Sauber than from MT. If you recall, Schumacher used to race sportscars for Sauber and it was him who paid for his first drive with Jordan. In many ways that message was pretty sincere, so bravo BMW-Sauber! :thbup: