Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bogs

Wouldn't This Be Justice?

On Schumacher's last, Alonso takes out Schumacher to win the title....just like Schumacher tried twice earlier in his career?

On Schumacher's last, Alonso takes out Schumacher to win the title....just like Schumacher tried twice earlier in his career?

Then if it was proven, Schumacher would win the title because its unsporting, and he'd get disqualified. The one thing you should watch out for is if Schumacher is flying, Fisichella will take him out if they get close going for a pass! Its almost for sure. Because Renault would lose the position + points of Schumacher got ahead of Fisi, and so the bright move from Renault as a team would be to take him out. That way, Alonso needs to finish lower than 6th with Massa winning for Ferrari to take the Constructors.

I think the bigger issue for sure is a Fisi / Michael accident. It makes sense for Renault in a whole load of ways.

I think the bigger issue for sure is a Fisi / Michael accident. It makes sense for Renault in a whole load of ways.

I disagree. Renault have no interest in getting involved in an accident any more than Ferrari do. If there is going to be an accident in this way, i believe it will be between Ralf and Fernando. Not for the brotherly love but because Fernando may be genuinely tentative.

I disagree. Renault have no interest in getting involved in an accident any more than Ferrari do. If there is going to be an accident in this way, i believe it will be between Ralf and Fernando. Not for the brotherly love but because Fernando may be genuinely tentative.

Well I dont think Renault play dirty either to be honest, not like Ferrari and Schumacher. But if the oppurtunity presented itself close to the end of the race perhaps, and Ferrari may win the constructors otherwise, who knows what will happen.

Its going to be a good race I hope, hopefully some good drama too. Then at the end of the race we can be sad and say Goodbye to Michelin from the sport, Goodbye Schumacher, goodbye BAT, and goodbye Cosworth.

Will be interesting!

Well I dont think Renault play dirty either to be honest, not like Ferrari and Schumacher. But if the oppurtunity presented itself close to the end of the race perhaps, and Ferrari may win the constructors otherwise, who knows what will happen.

Its going to be a good race I hope, hopefully some good drama too. Then at the end of the race we can be sad and say Goodbye to Michelin from the sport, Goodbye Schumacher, goodbye BAT, and goodbye Cosworth.

Will be interesting!

Interesting indeed!! The last word on Shu was just delivered by Fisi at Interlagos. Shu's rear tire is flat.. his own tactics have been used against him and he or ferrari or the fans of Shu or Ferrari have no right to complain. BYE Bye shu I hope the sport of F1 can survive the damage you have done to Sport!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE WHOmacher

Interesting indeed!! The last word on Shu was just delivered by Fisi at Interlagos. Shu's rear tire is flat.. his own tactics have been used against him and he or ferrari or the fans of Shu or Ferrari have no right to complain. BYE Bye shu I hope the sport of F1 can survive the damage you have done to Sport!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE WHOmacher

i think i heard that it was due to rosberg crash?

BYE BYE WHOmacher

Where have you been Spitfire?

Hello Guys If you are looking for best medicine online at your door step then you must visit us. You may also get recommnedation of our side for your concern. Lets explore all varieties of medicines for our beneficial customers and give them all possible solution for their issue related to Sleepless Nights, over weight, Erectiile dysfunction etc. We are here suggetsing you genuine feedbacks from our experts. We offers   medicine delivery at home