Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Webbo Slams Schumi!

yup folks the man from down under has a go at Schumi, personaly I think it's funny when you consider the source.

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=181395

wrong link man that link directs you to the toyota attack.

here is the link:

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=181449

Sorry we were both wrong, the correct link is now in the first post, pumpdoc

Sorry we were both wrong, the correct link is now in the first post, pumpdoc

How did this happen, coz i am sure i went directly on the link and clicked on the adress bar and copied the link.

lol, i like the way how these losers talk more than perform more. Did he even score a point this year?

i agree how can som1 who to my recollection has never won an F1 vicotry can attack its most succesfull driver ever i dont agree with some of the things shumi has done but he is a gr8 driver and a gr8 person off the track webber if u cant say anything nice dont say it at all u prick i used to think he was a good guy but y slam som1 in the media do itto their face wt a coward uve gone down in my estimations mark

How did this happen, coz i am sure i went directly on the link and clicked on the adress bar and copied the link.

I did the same, it's how this forum linked to the original story(Toyota) lesson learned :blush:

It's like DC's statements, sounds like an honest blokish straight talking guy, but if you look closer, the statement is full of obvious lies and leaps of imagination. He has an agenda, being articulate helps him push his point - he wants to be the new image now that the one that dominated the sport for so long is gone. The GPDA chairman, driver's spokesman, the sports' conscience, the crusader of safety, the wronged one in the whole Williams matter. He's slick as a politician.

I did the same, it's how this forum linked to the original story(Toyota) lesson learned :blush:

yup. lesson learned is that allways close the frame and then copy the link. & check your links after posting them. Quite embarressing :blush: for me, correcting a guy for something and doing it wrong again. :doh:

lol, i like the way how these losers talk more than perform more. Did he even score a point this year?

7 of them. Ilike the way that the cheaters always laugh at those who don't cheat.

7 of them. Ilike the way that the cheaters always laugh at those who don't cheat.

And Webber has had the worst luck of the season and i doubt their are many who would disagree with me.

And Webber has had the worst luck of the season and i doubt their are many who would disagree with me.

Ye he has,I can't remember exactly how many retirements he's had this year but its alot.He could've got a few podiums.

About the article I totally agree with Webber there,Schumacher does go to far and I will also not miss him.

Ye he has,I can't remember exactly how many retirements he's had this year but its alot.He could've got a few podiums.

About the article I totally agree with Webber there,Schumacher does go to far and I will also not miss him.

There are so many people the world over who have seen Shumi for what he is. I was a fan once but no more! At times I have admired his driving skill but let's face it for much of his career he had the quickest car, so he should have been quickest.

In the end though I think many will look back (as more and more F1 insiders seem to be admitting) and say Shumi has degraded the sport of F1!

In the end though I think many will look back (as more and more F1 insiders seem to be admitting) and say Shumi has degraded the sport of F1!

You have the right to hope...But I wouldn't hold my breath :D

7 points?? wow what an achievment! :lol:

There are so many people the world over who have seen Shumi for what he is. I was a fan once but no more! At times I have admired his driving skill but let's face it for much of his career he had the quickest car, so he should have been quickest.

what do you expect him to do? race a bicycle against an f1 car to prove he is good??

What caused more fans to turn away from the sport, Michael's impact with Jacques or Ferrari's dominance? What brought the sport into more disrepute, Michael parking his car in Monaco or the unending changes to the qualifying format?

Many of Michael Schumacher's more questionable acts happened in a decade ripe with such acts so it is doubtful that his alone would degrade the sport. Do not the acts of such individuals highlight those of the more noble? Like a good play, Formula One needs it's heros and it's villians. Formula One is lucky to have one such player that is both hero and villian.

What caused more fans to turn away from the sport, Michael's impact with Jacques or Ferrari's dominance? What brought the sport into more disrepute, Michael parking his car in Monaco or the unending changes to the qualifying format?

Many of Michael Schumacher's more questionable acts happened in a decade ripe with such acts so it is doubtful that his alone would degrade the sport. Do not the acts of such individuals highlight those of the more noble? Like a good play, Formula One needs it's heros and it's villians. Formula One is lucky to have one such player that is both hero and villian.

I don't like Michael as a person but I would have to agree with this. :thbup:

:clap3:

I dont think webbers comments are really over-the-top, he's just being honest about it - and by the sound of it he's defended schumi in the past. All drivers feel like that about schuey but not many say it (well done to de la rosa who said it to schu's face after monaco!)

All drivers feel like that about schuey but not many say it (well done to de la rosa who said it to schu's face after monaco!)

That's speculative. I bet Michael sat down and had a long hard think about himself after a ticking off from someone as prolific as De la Rosa.

That's his opinion, and people can have different views to yourself! Get over It.

:yawn:

Sorry mum.

7 points?? wow what an achievment!

Losing the WDC despite having the best car for the majority of the season was a much better achievement. :lol:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

A much better qoutes from JV.

http://www.homeofsport.com/f1/news/item.aspx?id=17343

JV issues final Schu verdict - 22 October 2006

In the hours before Michael Schumacher's last of 250 career grands prix, his harshest critic - 1997 title rival Jacques Villeneuve - has issued one final verdict on the record holding seven time champion.

35-year-old Villeneuve, who was forced out of the BMW team earlier in 2006 and called time on his own Formula One career, said he did not doubt either the success or the dedication of the Ferrari veteran.

JV reckons Schumacher often drove 'inconsiderately', 'unfairly', and 'made his own rules'.

To the 'Welt' newspaper, the French Canadian also insisted: "I don't believe that you can judge the greatness or the quality of a sportsman by his achievements alone."

Villeneuve, the victim of Schumacher's notorious move at Jerez in 1997, said he was disturbed by Schumacher's insistence that he be a perpetual 'number one' within his team.

"And I'm not only referring to the equipment he and his teammates receive. I'm talking about the psychological support, the way the drivers are treated by the team," he said.

He said he wouldn't have accepted the job as Schumacher's number two.

"I accept that Michael did not want me," Villeneuve insisted, "but I would never have slipped into the role of an Eddie Irvine or a Barrichello or a Massa."

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Good first post. You really know how to start out with a bang. :clap3:

He said he wouldn't have accepted the job as Schumacher's number two.

"I accept that Michael did not want me," Villeneuve insisted, "but I would never have slipped into the role of an Eddie Irvine or a Barrichello or a Massa."

JV was to fast (especially in his prime) to be at Ferrari as he may have showed up Michael on occassion and we couldnt of that that could we.