Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Webbo Slams Schumi!

Could you get any worse? He went to Williams because he wanted to drive for Williams.

Flavio told him to come to Reno, but he had his heat set on Williams, who weren't doing that bad at the time, in fact weren't that far behind Reno. Hindsight, Im sure he'd of taken the Reno drive, but he couldn't see the next two years :rolleyes:

Could you get any worse? He went to Williams because he wanted to drive for Williams.

Flavio told him to come to Reno, but he had his heat set on Williams, who weren't doing that bad at the time, in fact weren't that far behind Reno. Hindsight, Im sure he'd of taken the Reno drive, but he couldn't see the next two years :rolleyes:

i have proved my point,u can go on for as long as u like

Yes you proved your point that you don't read F1 news, which makes me wonder why you post on an F1 forum?

Yes you proved your point that you don't read F1 news, which makes me wonder why you post on an F1 forum?
no i proved a point that the reno rumor was just a flavio trick to get the best deal for himself. even this year they were dilly - dollying with williams just to show to the media and to redbull/perspective employers that he still has an option with williams and what not.but in reality he had pretty much made up his mind to abandon the ship.mark my words ,had flavio been convinced of Webber he would not have gone to Jaguar in the first place :whistling:

Perhaps you should refrain from posting if you're going to continue to be in dream land?

Webber in 04 was offered a drive for Renault in 05. Fact. Wake up and smell the coffee - it has been discussed here before.

Perhaps you should refrain from posting if you're going to continue to be in dream land?

Webber in 04 was offered a drive for Renault in 05. Fact. Wake up and smell the coffee - it has been discussed here before.

:lol:

you crack me

Haha, That is one deep hole. Lets see what weird and pathetic reasoning he will use.

Well you're in a minority of 1.

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=7228&st=0

Looks like everyone else knew he could have moved but you. Enjoy getting yourself out of that hole. :thbup:

Welcome Ptolemy. Top name :thbup: Amusing observations about Webbo. I don't think he's anything special, but he's not bad either. Journeyman springs to mind. He'll have a respectable career (probably with some wins)without setting the world alight. A sort of Thierry Boutsen for the 21st century.
He had an impressive year in 2003 - but thats about it in my eyes. The times that he did well in 2005, his team-mate was 1 place ahead doing even better
Webbo has never impressed me, he got lucky one time in a Minardi and then everyone thought he was the $hit, well he was $hit..................
I find it odd how Webber's move to a team coincides with the teams decline in performance. Is it a coincidence?

In 2004, his final year at Jaguar, "Webbo" scored 7 points. Jaguar were sold in to Red Bull November that year. The RBR 2005 car that got it's first competitive outing in March 2005 was the same car, except now a year behind, that Webber raced the year before, but Coulthard managed to get 24 points in it.

This suggests two non-mutually exclusive points: one, Coulthard is brilliant, two, Webber is crap.

Looking at this year Webber has a grand total of 7 points (so far) and his rookie team mate has 4 (plus a string of stupid mistakes that have cost him a lot more points). One again the same two possibilities: his team-mate is great, Webber is crap. Do you see a common theme developing?

Now, 2003 at Jaguar he scored 17 points, and in 2005 at Williams he got a very respectable 36 points, but when you look at his results it shows that any team he is at have a drop in results once he's been there a year.

Is Webber consistently unlucky, or just not very good. I'd say not very good, and the results suggest that he's very poor at car development.

If he gets his arse kicked when he's back at Jaguar-renamed-Red Bull Racing I suspect he'll retire before the end of the season.

Seems like a really nice bloke though.

these were the opening quotes ,and i didnt need to read further coz all that was left was quotes from webboidsand then the topic moved to egypt. this is precisely what flav understood hence why MW never drove for reno (and perhaps never will,what with they signing zonta and nelsinho)

any way this is what flav thought of him ,hence he discarded him and made quite some money due to his business accumen,and apparently he has foxed even a very intelligent young british girl. see he didnt become rich just like that .he doesnt get hotties just like that .it is called accumen.and quite frankly life/experience will mould you and you, kay will appreciate and thank flav in due course for making Webber what he is ;)

Your an idiot. Dead set idiot.

You completely avoided the fact that Mark could of gone to Reno had he chosen to :rolleyes:

You completely avoided the fact that Mark could of gone to Reno had he chosen to :rolleyes:

if only flav had wanted him ....

flav gets his men .....

MW isnt one of those fortunate few

BTW,nice tactic.lose ur cool and start hurling abuses at me once you know that you have lost the argument.

get well soon :wub:

Yeah nicely said.

Flavio: "Hey Mark go to reno."

Mark: "I want to go to Williams, sorry."

Looks like Flavio didn't want Mark at Reno... How will I tell him? :(

BTW,nice tactic.lose ur cool and start hurling abuses at me once you know that you have lost the argument.

get well soon

No no, I should of read Wez's sig before replying. The one about the idiots, you know?

these were the opening quotes ,and i didnt need to read further coz all that was left was quotes from webboidsand then the topic moved to egypt. this is precisely what flav understood hence why MW never drove for reno (and perhaps never will,what with they signing zonta and nelsinho)

any way this is what flav thought of him ,hence he discarded him and made quite some money due to his business accumen,and apparently he has foxed even a very intelligent young british girl. see he didnt become rich just like that .he doesnt get hotties just like that .it is called accumen.and quite frankly life/experience will mould you and you, kay will appreciate and thank flav in due course for making Webber what he is ;)

Perhaps you need reading lessons because the first quote was:

I agree with Webber. Originally it loooked like a really good move. Webber had options to move to Renault and Williams and he chose the team with the massive experiance and proven record. Unfortunatly it was deffenatly the wrong move as he could have been driving a Renault in 2005 and 2006 and we all know how good those cars were.

I feel really sorry for you and your inability to concede defeat. What is it like in your world?

Perhaps you should avoid posting in threads where you have no clue about the subject matter.

get well soon :wub:

Whereas your tactics is to lie and say you're quoting the opening quotes of a thread when they are in fact not. Hardly the best quality in a poster.

if only flav had wanted him ....

Bless you are still in denial, even after reading a thread full of quotes about moving to Renault, you make no sense.

Wait, guys, turn your monitors around, he makes more sense that way. :thbup:

Kay & Sato you are 100% correct, you have backed up every single thing you have argued with the relevant quotes from the relevant people.

Sadly Narain Fan is in a complete state of denial over the whole thing, I struggle to understand why, but he is. ;)

Your persistance to prove your point is to be commended, well done :clap3::clap3:

kay, you are the ones that are living in denial. take it from me,Webber has never driven for reno,he never will ,not bcoz he refused,but because he isnt good enough,according to flavio :)

and i will trust him and his judgement more than the webboids,anyday

Whereas your tactics is to lie and say you're quoting the opening quotes of a thread when they are in fact not.
i said opening quotes,and did not claim it to be the first post :rolleyes:

so now i need to explain the difference to you. regardless,i am correct coz the opening post is just an article,where webber spews more of his all familiar vitriol against SFW , so that is hardly a quote from any of the posters :rolleyes2:

Kay & Sato you are 100% correct, you have backed up every single thing you have argued with the relevant quotes from the relevant people.

:clap3:

Narain, i have not seen any substancial evidence to prove your point - quotes etc to prove your hyperthetical theory.

Narain, i have not seen any substancial evidence to prove your point - quotes etc to prove your hyperthetical theory.

Welcome to the forum goldjaazz :D

I thought I heard an echo when I first read your post!!!! You must have missed the reply button :D

Glad you agree with the majority anyway.

So are you a fellow Webber supporter???

Welcome to the forum goldjaazz :D

I thought I heard an echo when I first read your post!!!! You must have missed the reply button :D

Glad you agree with the majority anyway.

So are you a fellow Webber supporter???

yeah I am a supporter, but a supporter of many of the other drivers as well.

I have been around reading the posts for some time now, I think I stumbled upon this site about 2002- 03 if my memory serves me well. I never really felt the need to post. I just had a bit to much time on my hands today. :yawn:

Anyway, getting back to the topic, i think that the Webber remarks, were honest and of his opinion with a slight media stretching / make a story out of it way. I dont think it was a big deal. everyone is entitled to an opinion. hey?

atleast he is giving us something to argue about in the slow off season.

but if your going to argue a point then you must back it up with facts and be able to quote professional opinions. :eusa_think:

but if your going to argue a point then you must back it up with facts and be able to quote professional opinions. :eusa_think:

Agree 100%, Kay & Sato did a great job of doing that :D

kay, you are the ones that are living in denial. take it from me,Webber has never driven for reno,he never will ,not bcoz he refused,but because he isnt good enough,according to flavio :)

and i will trust him and his judgement more than the webboids,anyday

He has when they were formly known as Benetton - he was a tester there along with Alonso, hence why in 04 he was asked to go back, but keep denying it all you want, I've backed myself up with quotes from the man himself. You've made yourself look foolish and no one here has stood up for you, only said Sato and myself are correct.

Go back to dream land, where you can pretend it is untrue. :thbup: Or stay here and keep us laughing about your denial. :clap3:

On your history of lies and being in denial I'll show you picture evidence. Click Here Narain

(And I guess you think the "opening" ceremony of things like the Olympics comes in the middle with your use of 'opening quotes' and pretending (and lying) that it isn't what comes first. You continue to baffle me with your clear deception, while trying to act like you are correct against everyone else)

So where is your 'quote' of according to Flavio? Oh wait it doesn't exist in the reality of the situation - the only thing that exists was an offer from Flavio of a seat for Webber at Renault. Deary me. Don't bother posting again if there is no apology for time wasting, you clearly have no idea when it comes to things F1 in this thread. Even if EVERYONE else agrees with Sato and myself. How silly are you going to get? Or is it how silly you want yourself to look?

Hang on, didn't Flav' want Mark to drive for Renault when he chose Williams instead? Or did i dream it? Maybe i did, i have been dreaming a lot recently.

One of those dreams had Fernando's Mclaren with a different number on its nose........

Hang on, didn't Flav' want Mark to drive for Renault when he chose Williams instead? Or did i dream it? Maybe i did, i have been dreaming a lot recently.

Don't worry you are firmly in this reality, unlike a certain other. ;)

Should we just do a poll to sort this out?