Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Webbo Slams Schumi!

after reading the initial line highlighted above,i thought u were going to show some clinching evidence to prove your point that mw had a reno seat in his pocket ,only fopr him to refuse.instead it is the same old pic of his testing year which only confirms what i said earlier that flav evaluated MW and found out for himself that MW is useless.

this is my last post on this topic, your link doesnt tell us anything we dont know already, in fact it only is acting as your endorsment to my suggesting that had webber been better than what u think ,he would have driven at reno immediately after his stint at Minardi (and after a test year at bennetton where flav and others confirmed that webbo is nt anything special or he would haver followed the model of alonso and now heikki and had become a reno driver . dont you understand english.

Just wondering if you have recieved or read an article / interview with the Flav man in F1 racing Oct 06.

the interview was done by Matt Bishop. Flav being quoted in the interview says, that he wanted Mark in a Reno, but he Supported Marks decision at the time. At the same time he suggests that MW wasnt consided this time round for Reno because 1. he didnt listen to him the first time around, and said that its very hard for a driver that chooses the wong team to comeback. but Flav also says that Mark has fantastic potential, and believes he will go really well at RB in the Newy designed car. it was a great interview, well worth the read. I do agree with you on a couple of things.

As much as i like MW, i dont think he is the most Talented and Natural Driver, but he makes up in all other areas, which alot of the Natural drivers dont. In the end its the toal package. Thats my opinion.

after reading the initial line highlighted above,i thought u were going to show some clinching evidence to prove your point that mw had a reno seat in his pocket ,only fopr him to refuse.instead it is the same old pic of his testing year which only confirms what i said earlier that flav evaluated MW and found out for himself that MW is useless.

this is my last post on this topic, your link doesnt tell us anything we dont know already, in fact it only is acting as your endorsment to my suggesting that had webber been better than what u think ,he would have driven at reno immediately after his stint at Minardi (and after a test year at bennetton where flav and others confirmed that webbo is nt anything special or he would haver followed the model of alonso and now heikki and had become a reno driver . dont you understand english.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a liar it is funny. I've shown you proof that he was offered a seat and you chose to ignore it and then 'pretend' the opening quotes made no comment about it, when the first reply did. You really think so much of yourself to think your own opinion is better than the fact of the matter.

If you continue like this no one will take you seriously or bother explaining anything to you, because when you are presented with the facts you ignore them and try to cover it up with lies.

Have to admit, it is rather funny.

Mark Webber says he made a 'mistake' in moving to the Williams team in 2005.

The 30-year-old, who will switch to Red Bull after Sunday's Brazilian grand prix, admitted to Australian newspapers that Flavio Briatore advised him against signing for the now-embattled Grove squad.

"I know I made a costly mistake by not listening to him," Webber confessed on Wednesday.

He suggested that he will not miss Williams, for whom his countryman Alan Jones won the world championship in 1980.

"I've learned that reputations mean nothing," said Webber.

"Smarter and cleverer people do come along and do things differently and better."

The Australian has previously said that he turned down the plum Renault drive last year, and added that manager and Renault chief Briatore advised him this time around to leave Williams and return to Milton-Keynes.

He continued: "I wasn't going to ignore his advice a second time."

Webber raced for Jaguar in 2003 and 2004, before it was bought by the Austrian energy drink.

Anything 'leap out' at you? :o

ya narian earlier (in 04) he had the option to got ren o which he refused.

NOW however flavio thinks he is crap and thus did not take him in reno and was forced to go to redbull

Flavio said he was offered a drive, Webber said he was, it was reported all over that he was - I asked the same question a while ago, but I accepted the evidence. This is just silly..

Flavio said he was offered a drive, Webber said he was, it was reported all over that he was - I asked the same question a while ago, but I accepted the evidence. This is just silly..
flav also said ,just 2 days bfor the july 31 deadline that MW will stay at williams .

MW said he would love to take a paycut to stay at williams . obviously they were all lies, just like his quote above, just to increase his market value ;)

and this statement that Flav denied MW a ride now only coz MW had refused the '04 offre is again unacceptable coz if flav can resign Fisi ,then had he thought that MW is worth the $$$

he would be a reno driver now,and not Heikki,

that too with nelsinho waiting in the wings.

:lol: I think the hole you're digging will soon be deep enough that you'll disappear!

You're making yourself appear very foolish, especially when 0 people have agreed with you.

Can't believe you think a driver would be silly enough to admit to a mistake that makes them appear slightly stupid that is completely made up. Think logically, about your argument, it falls apart. No one would admit to turning down the twice championship winning car for Williams if they didn't. Well, actually, with what you've said in this thread, I think you might be the only one to.

That statement of Flavio has been proven to be false,unlike this one - you can contradict people, but you should damn well have something to go on. Renault didn't want him this year isn't automatic proof that they didn't want him then, remember that seat is a whole lot more desirable now.

That statement of Flavio has been proven to be false,unlike this one - you can contradict people, but you should damn well have something to go on. Renault didn't want him this year isn't automatic proof that they didn't want him then, remember that seat is a whole lot more desirable now.
i just say that the seat was never his ;)

flav would have grabbed him at first opportunity had he been any good. all webbo's quotes are just sour grapes.

and kay it sounds better (especially for the webboids) to hear from MW that he was considered for a reno seat ,instead of the reality that he was never worth his weight in brass ;)

hence his pr spin.

I really really don't think it would be remotely absurd to choose a Williams seat over Renault in 2003....

Besides I think he's made the wrong choice again now :D

You've truly lost your marbles narain. It's a fact. Nothing less, get over it. You were wrong, except it. 'Tis not hard.

If you really think it is just the Webber fans saying this then start a poll. Otherwise you're just a liar and a bad one.

I really really don't think it would be remotely absurd to choose a Williams seat over Renault in 2003....

Besides I think he's made the wrong choice again now :D

err in '03 he went from minardi to Jag

surely in 05 reno was the better choice,if only it had been a choice ;)

You've truly lost your marbles narain. It's a fact. Nothing less, get over it. You were wrong, except it. 'Tis not hard.

If you really think it is just the Webber fans saying this then start a poll. Otherwise you're just a liar and a bad one.

look i dont agree with what your perspective is ,but that doesnt make me a liar.get over it

peace :coolio:

surely in 05 reno was the better choice,if only it had been a choice

yeah he signed in 2005....he had even seen Reno winning the championship before he made his decision, in your mind, I'm sure.

yeah he signed in 2005....he had ever seen Reno winning the championship before he made his decision, in your mind, I'm sure.
:lol:

reno was fighting for p2.with his ex-colleague impressing one and all. the fact that the driver in the seat was FA and not MW is reason enough (for those who can see it) to imply that MW was never in the reckoning

it is confirmed Reno offered him a contract which makes it a FACT he was.

You do know what that is, right?

The fact its confirmed Reno offered him a contract is FACT he was.

You do know what that is, right?

you are free to believe what ever suits you ;)

OK I'll believe in reality, which suits everyone with a clue, best.
no you are in the webberland ;)

where he is offreed a reno drive

look i dont agree with what your perspective is ,but that doesnt make me a liar.get over it

peace :coolio:

These are all either lies or you being too dumb to realise what you're saying:

renault was never a realistic option, (false Britore said so)

tommorow some of the webboids will claim webber had a chance to go to ferrari,no, mclaren,no (false never happened)

have proved my point,u can go on for as long as u like (false you proved nothing but you can't except facts)

no i proved a point that the reno rumor was just a flavio trick to get the best deal for himself (no you didn't, you can't unsay Flavio's own words)

these were the opening quotes (no they were not and you very much know so)

kay, you are the ones that are living in denial. (nope, I'm telling the truth and the fact of the matter)

Webber has never driven for reno (he was a tester in Benetton which was basically Renault - i.e. same personel)

not bcoz he refused,but because he isnt good enough,according to flavio (lie flav said he wanted Webber in 05)

your link doesnt tell us anything (yes it did it said he turned it down - you just struggle with the concept of reading)

this is my last post on this topic, (most certainly not)

---

Make a poll and see who wins. Else you just know you're wrong.

Webber has never driven for reno (he was a tester in Benetton which was basically Renault - i.e. same personel)
err

now even jv is a reno driver

what i meant was a reno f1

race driver

sorry for the ambiguity ;)

it is this kind of lack of comprehension webboids display that has forced me to post,just to clear the air.

Easy girl :lol:
why.i actually like aggressive girls. (not physically BTW)