Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Webbo Slams Schumi!

oh i see i should have known better.so howmany did you break

Oh dear, try again, generally if you repeat something enough times it sinks in - well at least that is true for my dog.

Now can you stop deliberately trying to avoid my point and answer:

Why would at least 8 members, some of which are not even Webber fans tell you something is true when it isn't?

:clap3: This gets better and better. Someone should sell tickets.

Tis fun, must admit (If it wasn't I'd have stopped on page 4 :lol: )

Perhaps popcorn is needed.

oh why are you bringing your intelligent dog into this,even he would have understood by now that webber never was/never will be a renault driver

FULLSTOP.

show is over monza,good night.

I'm perfectly happy here actually. I'll leave you in the massive hole you recently dug, though.

oh why are you bringing your intelligent dog into this,even he would have understood by now that webber never was/never will be a renault driver

FULLSTOP.

show is over monza,good night.

Bless, you think dogs are intelligent enough to comprehend the matters of F1. While at the same time you've changed the subject from Webber being offered a seat, to whether he's been a Renault driver or not. I guess that means you've finally accepted he was offered the seat but turned it down. Well done. :clap3:

Could I have some of what you're taking please? :king:

Why would at least 8 members, some of which are not even Webber fans tell you something is true when it isn't?

While at the same time you've changed the subject from Webber being offered a seat, to whether he's been a Renault driver or not. I guess that means you've finally accepted he was offered the seat but turned it down. Well done. :clap3:
no, i have always been claiming that webber was never a reno driver coz he was never offered a seat

no, i have always been claiming that webber was never a reno driver coz he was never offered a seat

Oh dear back to square one.

I wonder how many times you will post and avoid the point. Perhaps we're on for a record guys.

Have you read the articles that claim he was offered a Renault seat? You dispute these? On what basis?

Have you read the articles that claim he was offered a Renault seat? You dispute these? On what basis?
read this thread again,i have explained each point comprehensively.

I thought we were starting over again... Kay?

Back to square one in the sense we've got nowhere. I've posted the articles and the link to the thread where it was discussed, but apparently it is still all in my head and I'm in denial because he wasn't offered a seat, even though at least 7 other members seem to be suffering the same condition as I. :eusa_think:

Think the only way of making that clear is a simple poll, but even then, well...

Back to square one in the sense we've got nowhere. I've posted the articles and the link to the thread where it was discussed, but apparently it is still all in my head and I'm in denial because he wasn't offered a seat, even though at least 7 other members seem to be suffering the same condition as I. :eusa_think:

Think the only way of making that clear is a simple poll, but even then, well...

Ever consider that you're taking Narain Fan too seriously? He may be joking... Certainly he has taken a number of laughable positions in the past.

Ever consider that you're taking Narain Fan too seriously? He may be joking... Certainly he has taken a number of laughable positions in the past.

Well I agree this is all quite funny, as previously mentioned I wouldn't have wasted my time if I wasn't laughing myself but his hissy fit ("oh quiten up young lady,apparently even my patience has a limit as i have just found out .now just leave it .i believe webber didnt have any reno contract...") makes me think he really does believe he's right. Quite amusing though, some jems in this thread. :thbup:

"MB: What about Mark [Webber]? You manage him, but it appears that you didn't consider him for Renault this time around.

FB: Mark was a little bit unlucky and a little bit not-listening.

MB: Because he went to Williams when you told him not to, you mean?

FB: Exactly. It was as simple as that. In the end, I supported his decision, even though I never agreed with it. But the moment a driver makes one mistake - the moment he chooses one wrong team - it's very difficult for him to catch up again. But, even so, I think Mark still has fantastic potential, and i'm very happy that he's got a drive with Red Bull.

Throughout 2005 - and this year, too - Flavio has raised an eyebrow whenever his and mark's paths have crossed in the F1 paddocks of the world. And the raised eyebrow has always been followed by a scornful glance in the direction of William's motorhome. Privately, Mark will now admit that he was wrong to ignore his manager's advice - which was to join Renault, not Williams, for 2005 and 2006. And it goes without saying that the verdict of hindsight comes down very firmly on Flavio's side."

Interview with Flavio Briatore by Matt Bishop in october 2006's edition of F1 racing.

Please don't wake him u p. ;)
:rolleyes2: as i have already said

this is just to cover his face,coz his decision seems to have screwed MW more than he had expected :)

Keep dreaming boy...

i think we should just stop replying as i dont think arian fan will change his views how muchever proof he gets so let just agree to disagree.

Ps- so much talk on webber, all the nk threads have been justified now.:-P

i think we should just stop replying as i dont think arian fan will change his views how muchever proof he gets so let just agree to disagree.

Ps- so much talk on webber, all the nk threads have been justified now.:-P

:roll: