Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Webbo Slams Schumi!

err in '03 he went from minardi to Jag

Sorry mid 2004 is when he made that decision. Williams were just coming off a title challenge. Can you tell me who will be on top next year? Do you think Fernando made the right decision? Did Kimi? Care to make a prophecy now?

surely in 05 reno was the better choice,if only it had been a choice ;)

Hindisght.

Sorry mid 2004 is when he made that decision. Williams were just coming off a title challenge. Can you tell me who will be on top next year? Do you think Fernando made the right decision? Did Kimi? Care to make a prophecy now?

Hindisght.

yes,that was aftre Head had just taken a back seat owing to friction betn BMW and williams, and both the williams pilots were leaving.

Easy girl :lol:

Well it's true.

Who is dumb enough after seeing the Webber made a mistake thread to think Webber wasn't offered a drive at Renault for 05?

it is this kind of lack of comprehension

The Irony. :lol::lol::lol:

nothing i said is a lie,orelse MW would be a renault pilot ;)

You said they were the opening quotes when they were not, that is deception. Then you said but opening doesn't mean the first ones... then you do not know what the word means and so I suggest you don't use it or I stand by my first comment, you lie.

Well it's true.

Who is dumb enough after seeing the Webber made a mistake thread to think Webber wasn't offered a drive at Renault for 05?

:)

yes,that was aftre Head had just taken a back seat owing to friction betn BMW and williams, and both the williams pilots were leaving.

Well go ahead, you know who's leaving and who's staying, make a prophecy for '07 and '08

Well go ahead, you know who's leaving and who's staying, make a prophecy for '07 and '08
Ferrari will be dominant

Mclaren will be resurgent

Renault will fact a plateau (which essentially means going backwards,but better option than redbull ;)

Honda will be strong,BMW as well

Toyota and williams will be midfield runners

with redbull, STR

midland and SAF1 finishing things off at the back ;)

so this would be the order of preference for the drivers ;)

if only he is good enough for the teams to be interested.

moreover i would like to add one more interesting tit - bit,that actually williams is a better choice now than in '05 coz with the engine freeze and new titls sponsor,the situation is stable,which leads to improvement,more often than not.that was not the case in 05 . so the 05 decision was more of a majboori than any "choice" webber made.

bcoz jag were going bust and webbo was getting desparate to get a drive (reno wasnt one of them at all)

so he went for the willy contract coz the only other possibility at that time seemed stoddart ;)

Keep going guys. This is the best entertainment we've had on the forum in ages! :thbup:

Keep going guys. This is the best entertainment we've had on the forum in ages! :thbup:

Which is kind of sad isnt it. I guess thats what happens during the F1 off season as F1 forums tend to get abit boring.

what is so entertaining in a few webboids vehemently claiming that Webbo could have been a renault pilot,when in reality he was discarded after one testing season by flavio :naughty:

Like I said, start a poll. Everyone disagrees with you narain, no one has backed you up, yet lots have backed me up.

BTW yet another bit of the English language you can't understand. A 'few' means 3 / 4 tops. There have been more than 4 that have disagreed with you. Or is it your maths that is lacking?

Or both?

I'll leave it to the rest to decide.

Like I said, start a poll. Everyone disagrees with you narain, no one has backed you up, yet lots have backed me up.
oh thats news

sato

aussief1 and you (all webboids) dont constitute the majority opinion.

BTW i dont need anyone to back me up.that is what the weak minded expect.i can pretty much take anything/anyone head on.

and let me clear the air again,thta usually silence means accepting a view. and generally a lot of people post if they disagree with your opinion ,so the very fact that only a few webboids have come to your rescue doenst mean that you are right and i am wrong,quite the opposite,infact ;)

yeah I am a supporter, but a supporter of many of the other drivers as well.

I have been around reading the posts for some time now, I think I stumbled upon this site about 2002- 03 if my memory serves me well. I never really felt the need to post. I just had a bit to much time on my hands today. :yawn:

Anyway, getting back to the topic, i think that the Webber remarks, were honest and of his opinion with a slight media stretching / make a story out of it way. I dont think it was a big deal. everyone is entitled to an opinion. hey?

atleast he is giving us something to argue about in the slow off season.

but if your going to argue a point then you must back it up with facts and be able to quote professional opinions. :eusa_think:

Agree 100%, Kay & Sato did a great job of doing that :D
Hang on, didn't Flav' want Mark to drive for Renault when he chose Williams instead? Or did i dream it? Maybe i did, i have been dreaming a lot recently.
ya narian earlier (in 04) he had the option to got ren o which he refused.
Flavio said he was offered a drive, Webber said he was, it was reported all over that he was - I asked the same question a while ago, but I accepted the evidence. This is just silly..
yeah he signed in 2005....he had even seen Reno winning the championship before he made his decision, in your mind, I'm sure.

And that is just from one page...

And that is more than 3 (especially if you add me) and certainly not all those like Webber, so your ability to read is appalling. It does constitute the majority opinion because you are only one person, the rest who have commented have disagreed. Hence you are in the (incorrect) minority of 1.

So you answered my question, it is your maths that is lacking as you appear unable to count. :thbup: Must have dug a hole to Aus and back by now. B)

It does constitute the majority opinion because you are only one person ..........., the rest who have commented have disagreed. Hence you are in the (incorrect) minority of 1.

So you answered my question, it is your maths that is lacking as you appear unable to count. :thbup: Must have dug a hole to Aus and back by now. B)

let me complete the sentence i highlighted, for you

....... representing truth ;)

let me complete the sentence i highlighted, for you

....... representing truth ;)

How about you actually complete your post and address the point I was making, that it was not simply a few people, but at least 8, some not even Webber fans.

So everyone that has posted so far believes Webber was offered a Renault seat in 04, apart from you. You really think everyone else is acting stupid and you're not?

I suggest you engage the bit between your ears for at least 30 seconds before making your next post.

I suggest you engage the bit between your ears for at least 30 seconds before making your next post.
:rolleyes2:

whats with all you ladies. cant you spend 30 secs without giving instructions to others :rolleyes2:

What is up with you not addressing the point? Or you not engaging your brain? Or you not counting properly? Or you not checking what a word means before you use it? Or you not checking who someone supports.

Actually. Just plain and simple, what is up with you?

What is up with you not addressing the point? Or you not engaging your brain? Or you not counting properly? Or you not checking what a word means before you use it? Or you not checking who someone supports.

Actually. Just plain and simple, what is up with you?

oh quiten up young lady,apparently even my patience has a limit as i have just found out .now just leave it .i believe webber didnt have any reno contract.you are free to believe the contrary. jus dont try to impose your ill informed opinions on others,End of.

How is he opinion ill informed? last time I checked hers was back up by facts and many opinions. Yours is the one with nothing to back it up.

Don't know what ill informed means either, do you?

oh quiten up young lady,apparently even my patience has a limit as i have just found out .now just leave it .i believe webber didnt have any reno contract.you are free to believe the contrary. jus dont try to impose your ill informed opinions on others,End of.

I'm not imposing my ill informed opinions on others, as it is not an opinon, but a fact (ask anyone here 8 have already told you it's a fact). I can't help it if you have a problem with dealing with the reality of the situation and so have to be told again and again by different people that something is true and then when a thread is linked you deliberately miss the posts telling you so. The problem lies with you, not me, especially as you are still yet to respond to why at least 8 members, some of which are not even Webber fans would tell you something is true when it isn't.

Lovely little strop there by the way. :thbup:

??????? :wtf:

Throwing all your toys out of the pram when you don't get your own way.

Now can you stop deliberately trying to avoid my point and answer:

Why would at least 8 members, some of which are not even Webber fans tell you something is true when it isn't?

Throwing all your toys out of the pram when you don't get your own way.
oh i see i should have known better.so howmany did you break