Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Brazil - Qualifying

First session over, DC is having a rather miserable end to the season, he was eliminated as Albers finished ahead of him again, and Doorknobs made Q2 - tuogh Doorknobs has a 10 place penalty, worryingly engine problems still not ironed out for Ferrari.

More problems for Ferrari, Massa had to have a gearbox change right before Q1, tuogh Ferrari managed itj ust in time, and MAssa set a rather quick time. Ferrari have been running a new seamless gearbox for the last 3 races.

Monteiro managed to spin out on his first flying lap..

First session over, DC is having a rather miserable end to the season, he was eliminated as Albers finished ahead of him again, and Doorknobs made Q2 - tuogh Doorknobs has a 10 place penalty, worryingly engine problems still not ironed out for Ferrari.

DC hasnt been happy with the car for some time and my only consolidation is that instead of working on this years car Adrian Newey has been focused on the RB3.

DC hasnt been happy with the car for some time and my only consolidation is that instead of working on this years car Adrian Newey has been focused on the RB3.

which makes sense..

dont know... all i know is that nick tried to give me a heart attack during his 2 first sessions...

dont know... all i know is that nick tried to give me a heart attack during his 2 first sessions...

Please dont die. :D The BMW is alot more competitive than it was at the begining of the season. You must be pleased.

Looks bad for Michael, engine or gearbox, Ferrari are paying the price for pushing hard towards the end of the season. Gearbox would mean a 10th place start, engine would mean back of the grid I think.

Looks bad for Michael, engine or gearbox, Ferrari are paying the price for pushing hard towards the end of the season. Gearbox would mean a 10th place start, engine would mean back of the grid I think.

Can someone who has a live telecast provide us more information. Did it look and sound like a engine or gearbox problem.

He is still in the car and the mechanics are working frantically.

I hope he makes it to the race, a back of the grid drive wouldbe more entertaining than a pole to flag win.

Please dont die. :D The BMW is alot more competitive than it was at the begining of the season. You must be pleased.

Yeah, but I know nick can do much more than that. All he did today was trying to get a better position than Kubica's. (hopefully he did it)

I think Im in love with Ferrari engines/gearboxes.

True Love :D:D ....we should see this kind of things more often....

I think Im in love with Ferrari engines/gearboxes.

Im fine with them if they only blow up in the Ferrari car but its when they blow up in the Red Bull is when i get annoyed.

I dont think he had engine problems at all, at least he wont change it because he said on an after qualifying interview he's happy to start race in 10th

Fuel pick up problem for Michael. Engine should be safe. Should be interesting then, hope he can finish on the podium B)

Only a DNF can prevent this.

Man... what the **** is going on with that Ferrari????? Seriously, is someone ****ing up the car or something? how come this has never happened for 6 years and it all has to happen in the last two crucial races? ****!!!!

oh well, YOU CAN STILL DO IT MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Man... what the **** is going on with that Ferrari????? Seriously, is someone ****ing up the car or something? how come this has never happened for 6 years and it all has to happen in the last two crucial races? ****!!!!

oh well, YOU CAN STILL DO IT MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

maybe reno has some shady tactics even last ear somethign happened to mc laren in the last few races. just joking, it is just bad luck

Maybe its Michaels plan... Start 10th.... Take out alonso on the way to the lead.

If Schumacher comes out today with a battering ram or bull bar on the front of his car then we will know thats his plan.