Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumisuckssssssss

JV Issues Final Schu Verdict

http://www.homeofsport.com/f1/news/item.aspx?id=17343

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

JV issues final Schu verdict - 22 October 2006

In the hours before Michael Schumacher's last of 250 career grands prix, his harshest critic - 1997 title rival Jacques Villeneuve - has issued one final verdict on the record holding seven time champion.

35-year-old Villeneuve, who was forced out of the BMW team earlier in 2006 and called time on his own Formula One career, said he did not doubt either the success or the dedication of the Ferrari veteran.

JV reckons Schumacher often drove 'inconsiderately', 'unfairly', and 'made his own rules'.

To the 'Welt' newspaper, the French Canadian also insisted: "I don't believe that you can judge the greatness or the quality of a sportsman by his achievements alone."

Villeneuve, the victim of Schumacher's notorious move at Jerez in 1997, said he was disturbed by Schumacher's insistence that he be a perpetual 'number one' within his team.

"And I'm not only referring to the equipment he and his teammates receive. I'm talking about the psychological support, the way the drivers are treated by the team," he said.

He said he wouldn't have accepted the job as Schumacher's number two.

"I accept that Michael did not want me," Villeneuve insisted, "but I would never have slipped into the role of an Eddie Irvine or a Barrichello or a Massa."

:lol::lol::lol:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

JV issues final Schu verdict - 22 October 2006

In the hours before Michael Schumacher's last of 250 career grands prix, his harshest critic - 1997 title rival Jacques Villeneuve - has issued one final verdict on the record holding seven time champion.

35-year-old Villeneuve, who was forced out of the BMW team earlier in 2006 and called time on his own Formula One career, said he did not doubt either the success or the dedication of the Ferrari veteran.

JV reckons Schumacher often drove 'inconsiderately', 'unfairly', and 'made his own rules'.

To the 'Welt' newspaper, the French Canadian also insisted: "I don't believe that you can judge the greatness or the quality of a sportsman by his achievements alone."

Villeneuve, the victim of Schumacher's notorious move at Jerez in 1997, said he was disturbed by Schumacher's insistence that he be a perpetual 'number one' within his team.

"And I'm not only referring to the equipment he and his teammates receive. I'm talking about the psychological support, the way the drivers are treated by the team," he said.

He said he wouldn't have accepted the job as Schumacher's number two.

"I accept that Michael did not want me," Villeneuve insisted, "but I would never have slipped into the role of an Eddie Irvine or a Barrichello or a Massa."

:lol::lol::lol:

who cares what jv says these days? to many of us jv's comments only sound like a dog barking...why do you guys keep attacking a man who is about to hang his helmet?, when guys like you keep posting Sh#t comments made by a looser it only shows what a big looser the poster is, cut it off, enjoy micheal race the last time and wave him goodbye! :thbup:

who cares what jv says these days? to many of us jv's comments only sound like a dog barking...why do you guys keep attacking a man who is about to hang his helmet?, when guys like you keep posting Sh#t comments made by a looser it only shows what a big looser the poster is, cut it off, enjoy micheal race the last time and wave him goodbye! :thbup:

At least schumi wasn't fired by his team mid season and had to got to nascar.

No, Jacques never really did understand what to do in order to get a team behind him......

"but I would never have slipped into the role of an Eddie Irvine or a Barrichello or a Massa."

No, he wouldn't. They were all good guys.

relax schumi lovers...some truth hurts ah?

but he is leaving the town...no more rubish from now (except if he does "a Schumacher" at the race today).

enjoy the race and say good bye.

relax schumi lovers...some truth hurts ah?

but he is leaving the town...no more rubish from now (except if he does "a Schumacher" at the race today).

enjoy the race and say good bye.

bye escape hope to see you again sometime :P

bye escape hope to see you again sometime :P

of course, you can join the Renault and Alonso party at the end of the race...see you there...

oh dear JV is STILL bitter and angry - maybe its this kind of attitude that got him booted out of TWO teams mid-season :lol:

(glad that nojvnof1 has gone otherwise i'd get a lecture)

oh dear JV is STILL bitter and angry - maybe its this kind of attitude that got him booted out of TWO teams mid-season :lol:

(glad that nojvnof1 has gone otherwise i'd get a lecture)

I agree...and I miss nojvnof1 too...

i doubt many people will miss you escape. (just kidding)

Actually folks the last word on Shu was just delivered by Fisi at Interlagos. Shu's rear tire is flat.. his own tactics have been used against him and he or ferrari or the fans of Shu or Ferrari have no right to complain. BYE Bye shu I hope the sport of F1 can survive the damage you have done to Sport!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super race by Schumacher...Ferrari at their old levels...I expect a red dominance next season.

But for this season...

RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! :king:

Super race by Schumacher...Ferrari at their old levels...I expect a red dominance next season.

But for this season...

RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! RENAULT!!!! :king:

totally agree with you escape,