Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

End Of And Era -bye Bye Schumi

Hey Guys

This thread is to pay tribute to the great driver.

The last race of F1's greatest drivers.a very very exciting one.

Schumi from 10th on the grid upto 5th within 3 laps.Then a tyre puncture drops to 18th and fights his way back by putting in some stunning laps(OMG with so much fuel) and finishes 4th.

Incredible drive!!We will all remember you schumi.

Bye Schumi!Enjoy your life with your kids and family and wish you good luck.

Kind Regards

Sudarshan

I truly am gutted - i have followed F1 for about 12 years but truly followed MS &Ferrari now for about 9 years - i loved getting up at 4am to watch some races & planned my weekend around the F1 calendar - each race i looked forward to being wooed by his brilliance - although i will continue to watch it will no longer have the same attraction for me :(:(

Enjoy your life with your kids and family and wish you good luck.

id much rather Corinne now dumped him & i could spend my future consoling his ego :wub:

he has been awesome .He is my hero.I have got addicted to him and his racing.

Guys anyone have the drives email ids or contact info?

NO which is probably safer - cos if i did i would probably ask him to run away with me :blush:

NO which is probably safer - cos if i did i would probably ask him to run away with me :blush:

lol

bad weekend certainly, these two races were clearly his. Seems like the Alonso fans voodoo worked more than ours. Really sad how it all ended, but what a man, what a fight he had today. Schumi forever!

lol

bad weekend certainly, these two races were clearly his. Seems like the Alonso fans voodoo worked more than ours. Really sad how it all ended, but what a man, what a fight he had today. Schumi forever!

as i said elsewhere i think today was both his & FM

Superb career, and the best career in the sports history.

No doubt in my mind he's the greatest. Statistics aren't everything but when you dominate every record, it's hard to argue against it.

It's sad to see him go but it had to happen one day. Theres plenty of young guys left behind to step into the roll he left behind. But it's big shoes to fill.

I'd go as far to say it's one of, if not the best individual sporting career in sports history. I guess the Tiger fans might have something to say about that though.

I guess the Tiger fans might have something to say about that though.

Well Tiger himself recently said plenty about Schumi.

Its a sad day for F1. Schumi is the only driver who's been in F1 since I started watching and I felt quite empty after the race. He's inspirational when you look at his levels of concentration, dedication and resourcefulness. I really did learn from him when I was younger! As a complete driver, only Senna can stand alongside him, and yes, I mean alongside not necessarily above.

He has shown the greatest dedication to this sport out of almost any of its past champions, maybe more than Senna.

He will not be forgotten, for either the bad or the good moments.

Have fun with Mick, Gina-Maria, and have lots of "fun" with Corrina.

I wish there was some way we fans could meet him in person & give him a hug & a big thank you for providing us joy. I wish there is some way we could make him read how much we all love him.

lol

The justice day has finally arrived.

The dark side of F1 has finally ended.

Although schumi is staying in F1 longer than expected, but thanks him for giving the spectators a clean sport ahead.

In fact, looking into the statistics from www.formula1.com website, he is not the greatest. Statiscally speaking, by dividing all his records by the number of races, his is second class. Please be smart while using statistical numbers.

A smart guy will not only look at superficial facts without making appropriate comparisons.

I will be very sad to see him leave - I used to hate his guts and wish he would break down every race, but in the last couple of years i've learnt more about him and it seems like behind the scenes he is an ok guy. On-track its clear he's the best by far. Yes he rammed Hill in 94 and rammed JV in 97 - but thats 2 moments compared to many, many positive moments, his wins of spain 95, belgium 95, spain 96, hungary 98, china 06, and many more - people focus on the negatives but you have to compare it with the massive number of positives. Alonso seems to be the next dominator (unless Kimi and Jenson can stop him) but Alonso will never be in schumacher's league until he produces displays that make u think "bloody hell".

Never has 1 man had such a significant impact on motorsport, there will never be another schumacher