Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Bravo Fernando

What a driver! Not much more need to be said.

Bravo Fernando Alonso, the driver of 2006. Well done also to Renault F1, and although my support will move with Fernando to Mclaren next season I will always have a soft spot for the team that won my driver his first two championships!

:king::king:

Indeed, great job Fernando, beat Schumacher evne though he was giving it his all, for all season.

Bahrain really set the tone in away, for who would be the two battling it out, and as in Bahrain the better of them has been shown to be Alonso.

Congrats Alonso and Reno!

yep congrats to FA - i cant actually think of another driver at the minute i would rather have win it (or one who would actually desrerve it) - if he is the next talent for F1 then i think we are in good hands :king:

obviously im gutted MS didnt win but hey he is the youngest driver to win 2 consecutive titles (my beloved MS was the previous holder!!!!)

WELL DONE FERNANDO

I fantastic season by FA....especially the 2nd part of the season when Fiarrari was the strongest team!

He's the worthy champion!!!

Gr8 driving by alonso all this season.He had a perfect start for the opener which set the tone for the rest of the season.

It's still hitting my heart the Melboune crash and Hungary DNF.

If he did not push hard in these two maybe the picture would have been different.

Anyways Congrats to Alonso and Renault they did a very good job this season.

Let get ready for the exicitng 2007 season. :)

Kind Regards

Sudarshan

Fitting and well deserved for all at Renault, especially Fernando; he really wanted it and he got it.

Now please Pat, go get your teeth sorted.......

Fitting and well deserved for all at Renault, especially Fernando; he really wanted it and he got it.

Now please Pat, go get your teeth sorted.......

Well done Fernando, You beat Schumi, Ferrari and the FIA. No mean feat.

Enjoy his "WDC" while you can. 'cos it's gonna be his last one.

Get plenty of hankies or tissues to wipe your tears next year onwards.

I remember hearing these exact same comments at the end of 2005 & beginnning of 2006!!! ^_^

Whether next seasons Mclaren is a race winning car or not, there is no doubt Fernando's formula 1 career will consist of more world titles! ;)

GREAT JOB FOR FERNANDO

F.1 hails its new king in the same day the old one is going out

Death to the FIA, Glory to Alonso!

FORZA MCLAREN!!!

Enjoy his "WDC" while you can. 'cos it's gonna be his last one.

Get plenty of hankies or tissues to wipe your tears next year onwards.

yeah with kimi at farria next year he rili is **** 7 ways till every sunday so enjoy this 1 FA cuz it will b ur last

yeah with kimi at farria next year he rili is **** 7 ways till every sunday so enjoy this 1 FA cuz it will b ur last

Maybe, but this is sweet for now

Well done Fernando, You beat Schumi, Ferrari and the FIA. No mean feat.

Well for you player one, you change your avatar, I hated the one you have before, I gess that now I have to change mine.

I would like to say well done to FA, he can be a much better driver if he just don't speak too much, it was a great season he and Renault did a better job than Ferrari that's why they won it all, DNF is part of racing and Ferrari had more than Renault and that means that they did a better job no matter what, I won't say that they deserve it, but they did a better job IMO Ferrari deserve it more because when the whole world thought that the WDC and WCC was over at half if the season they came back to be leading both, that was the greatest come back in F1 history, FA called it a miracle and that's my opinion about it but any way well done, they are the champions and only doing a good job can you be the champion no matter what you have in your hand I mean you can have the best car but if you don't do a good job you won't get anything at the end.

What a driver! Not much more need to be said.

Bravo Fernando Alonso, the driver of 2006. Well done also to Renault F1, and although my support will move with Fernando to Mclaren next season I will always have a soft spot for the team that won my driver his first two championships!

:king::king:

FANTASTICO FERNANDO!!! FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!

I marked him from his win in Hungary as the one to take the Championship from Michael, so I feel the same vindication you do!!

FANTASTICO FERNANDO!!! FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!

I marked him from his win in Hungary as the one to take the Championship from Michael, so I feel the same vindication you do!!

Yeah, I love the guy! And although I only started supporting him mid 2003, I knew he was something special after seeing his debut race when he beat several faster cars & finished 12th in a Minardi.

The best is yet to come!!!

Yep congrats Fernando,I don't think he will do aswell with McClaren next year,but great driving from him this year.

Yeah, I love the guy! And although I only started supporting him mid 2003, I knew he was something special after seeing his debut race when he beat several faster cars & finished 12th in a Minardi.

The best is yet to come!!!

But you only supported him when he started winning?