Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irishfemalefan

Driver Of The Day??

59 members have voted

1. 1. who was YOUR driver of the day at Brazil???

• Massa
    • Alonso
    • M Schumacher
    • Button
    • Kubica
    • Fisi
    • Kimi

OK so who was your driver of the day - while FM did a fantastci job for winning (by a very large margin), and Button dd a great job for coming 3rd, and FA did a great job too for staying out of trouble, and even Kubica was going extremely well at one stage - MS has to be my driver of the day - some of his overatking was fantastic (yep i know he messed up the 1st time with Fisi) but the man showed that he still has IT and in my opinion kicked a## - what do you think?????

IMO it was Massa, utter domination in his home race.

Schumi has ben given driver of the day for much less.

Well done m'boy, there will be some happy faces in Hinwil for you tomorrow. :clap3:

Schumacher was fantastic.

It's a pitty that BMW was so slow today and Kubica didn't earn any points :(

Have faith for next year dude, we're coming!

WHERE IS TAKUMA SATO?? ARE YOU ALL BLIND??

And for what "Fisichella" in this poll? He was like always ... disaster

I think it was a joke (I hope)

well we all have extremely different opinions on here (thats what makes it such fun) - also i couldnt think of anyone else who drove well today :D

actually i was a big Sato fan the 1st year he drove for BAR - but hes been so quiet lately i forgot he was still racing until today :lol:

Not only the driver of the race, Schumi showed that he is still the best driver on F1 today, I don't know why he is retiring today, I think he should stay until he gets another title adn then retire as the champion that he is and not loosing a title, he was at the back (18) after the punture and then he made his way to 4th position and he could have finished in the podium if not for the problem in his ca.

We all are loosing with his retirement, everybody not only his fans, like me, everybody saw what he did in the track today and everybody did enjoy the race and his comeback to the points, his overtakes specially the one to Kimi he is just great and I know that we will not have another driver as good as him in F1 again.

I am missing him already. :(

But it's not.

Look at Sato. Today he made 9 fastest lap Today. And what's more important. He was 10 !! today. He was ahead of Nick, Liuzzi, Albers, Doornbos, Speed. Flawless race for him! In a SuperAguri car !!

And look at Fisico. His task was to secure 1 place for Renault, and help (if it necessary) Alonso. Fernando had one mission. To finish the race in top eight. And look. Alonso was .. second, yes? Fisico was ... six !! And like always, when someone is on his tail, he makes fatal errors. Like today, when he went off the track. Do you remember Suzuka last year, what Kimi made with him? He was unable to help Fernando (all year), and dissapointing in scoring points. He has 54% points, that Alonso have !! He is behind MS and Massa. And he is second most experienced driver of these four. In my opinion ... the biggest disappointment of F1 2006. With Williams as a team.

But it's not.

Look at Sato. Today he made 9 fastest lap Today. And what's more important. He was 10 !! today. He was ahead of Nick, Liuzzi, Albers, Doornbos, Speed. Flawless race for him! In a SuperAguri car !!

And look at Fisico. His task was to secure 1 place for Renault, and help (if it necessary) Alonso. Fernando had one mission. To finish the race in top eight. And look. Alonso was .. second, yes? Fisico was ... six !! And like always, when someone is on his tail, he makes fatal errors. Like today, when he went off the track. Do you remember Suzuka last year, what Kimi made with him? He was unable to help Fernando (all year), and dissapointing in scoring points. He has 54% points, that Alonso have !! He is behind MS and Massa. And he is second most experienced driver of these four. In my opinion ... the biggest disappointment of F1 2006. With Williams as a team.

Yes I agree, it damned hard for a Super Aguri to finish ahead of a driver who crashed out!

But sadly I see next year being Fisi's last, so make the most of the next 17 races.

Not only the driver of the race, Schumi showed that he is still the best driver on F1 today, I don't know why he is retiring today, I think he should stay until he gets another title adn then retire as the champion that he is and not loosing a title, he was at the back (18) after the punture and then he made his way to 4th position and he could have finished in the podium if not for the problem in his ca.

We all are loosing with his retirement, everybody not only his fans, like me, everybody saw what he did in the track today and everybody did enjoy the race and his comeback to the points, his overtakes specially the one to Kimi he is just great and I know that we will not have another driver as good as him in F1 again.

I am missing him already. :(

personally as much as i am gutted that i will no longer be able to watch my hero/idol i think hes making the right decison - ok today was a masterclass for the others of why he is the best but lately he has had a few more off days than we would have had years ago - i prefer him to go out now on a high than be thought of as an old man who should have known when he was at his best (like Hill)

My day is cvompletely saddened by his departure & the day he announced it i cried but yep i think he is right

F'ing oath.

He was the 3rd fastest driver on track for some time during the middle stint. Only the 2 ferraris bettering him.

Shu was fast because he had a faster car end of story!

I say BYE BYE Whomacher The sooner he is forgotten the better!!

go play with the traffic :angry:

can you name 1 recent driver who has done more for the sport - you may not like him but get a grip please.......

go play with the traffic :angry:

can you name 1 recent driver who has done more for the sport - you may not like him but get a grip please.......

I stand by my remarks the guy was/is bad for F1 and Particularily bad for sport

I say BYE BYE Whomacher!!

The sooner he is forgotten the better!!

Yes I agree, it damned hard for a Super Aguri to finish ahead of a driver who crashed out!

But Sato was already ahead of Nick for more than 10 laps !!

Exactly. He was ahead of both RBR's (before DC retired.. he actually overtook him at turn 1) both STR's both MF1's a BMW and his teammate.

Thats a mighty big effort for a driver in the slowest car on the grid.

I agree, Sato did a hell aof a job here!

Spitfire, F1 is going to suffer huge withdrawal symptoms now MS is retired. The sport will miss him for a year or 2! He will never be forgotten either, your comments are utter bulls##t

ok i apologise to those that would have picked Sato as their driver of the day - my 1st time doing a poll & i cant work out how to edit it :blush:

ps - still MS for me though :wub:

Shu was fast because he had a faster car end of story!

The sooner he is forgotten the better!!

'Bit like the Triumph Spitfire. Slow, boring, rusty and unreliable. Much like their owners normally.

My vote goes to MS for "Driver of the Day"

Taku definitely deserves a mention for "Driver of the Day". Great job TS :clap3:

Didn't think that I would ever say this but Yamamoto did a great job aswell, he put down the 7th fastest lap. But still finished last :D

Yeah faster then taku by like 2 hundreths... sadly it was abit more of a flash in the pan for him, as he didn't beat anyone... I don't think he was ahead of any of the DNF'ers either.

Good sign that maybe he will have the speed though, once he can get a decent car and get used to tracks.

Yeah faster then taku by like 2 hundreths... sadly it was abit more of a flash in the pan for him, as he didn't beat anyone... I don't think he was ahead of any of the DNF'ers either.

Good sign that maybe he will have the speed though, once he can get a decent car and get used to tracks.

Yamamoto was classified as finishing in 16th, +2 laps :D

I agree with you in saying it was just a flash in the pan. He will now most likely lose his seat to Anthony Davidson.