Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irishfemalefan

Driver Of The Day??

59 members have voted

1. 1. who was YOUR driver of the day at Brazil???

• Massa
    • Alonso
    • M Schumacher
    • Button
    • Kubica
    • Fisi
    • Kimi

Schumacher was driver of the day for sure.. One of the best drives I've seen for quite some time, without that puncture he would have won that race for sure. He had nothing to lose, the title was gone, the race was gone he just put on a show and drove that baby right to the line for the final time. What a beauty.

Who in their last race with the dominate car wouldn't of come back though?

Full credit to him doing it, and the move on Kimi was fantastic to watch, but I the way some people have spoken of his drive makes me think they are surprised.

Who in their last race with the dominate car wouldn't of come back though?

Full credit to him doing it, and the move on Kimi was fantastic to watch, but I the way some people have spoken of his drive makes me think they are surprised.

I'd say pretty much every other driver in the field given the same situation on the brink of retirement would have cruised round at the back remembering the good times in their swan song with their minds fully focused on that wealthy retirement home they intend on building one day for the wife and kids.

That drive to the very end epitomised Schumacher.

Noway, what driver knowing for sure its their last race, in one hell of a dominate car, would cruise aroudn the back? That'd be ridiculous, and if they did should of never been in F1 from the get go, because they aren't pure racers.

Lets go back in time...when Massa was at Sauber. Bad car, not much points. Now he got to Ferrari. Good car, more points, more podiums, more wins.

All drivers there are good, just give them the chance, give them all good cars and they can prove that they are really good. Except of Fisico, who was a disaster.

All the drivers were great, they offered us a great show, including accidents, that is the most fun part of F1 racing.

Sit back, relax, and wait for the 2007 season.

www.f1racing.ws

Schumi is definatly the driver of the day.

but i am impressed with sato's drive finsihing 10th is quite an amzing feat in a SA. my second driver of the day to him

I stand by my remarks the guy was/is bad for F1 and Particularily bad for sport

I say BYE BYE Whomacher!!

The sooner he is forgotten the better!!

He won't be forgotten, so ha.

He wasn't bad for F1. He was what ressurrected F1 after Prost and Mansell left and after Senna had died.

pwnt, noob.

He wasn't bad for F1. He was what ressurrected F1 after Prost and Mansell left and after Senna had died.

pwnt, noob.

lol

But it's not.

Look at Sato. Today he made 9 fastest lap Today. And what's more important. He was 10 !! today. He was ahead of Nick, Liuzzi, Albers, Doornbos, Speed. Flawless race for him! In a SuperAguri car !!

Totally agree with you. At Some point of the race i was shock to see Sato on the 7th on fastest lap. He did real well. But as for best driver i will still vote for MS. Great overtaking even he got some kind of problem and that great fightback from 20th to 4th after an unlucky puncture.

Sato will be the 2nd best driver of the race and i think Buttons is 3rd best.

Certainly driver of the day AND of the year

Driver of the day....Yes

Driver of the year...Nope

pwnt, noob.

Very true....all his good stuff will be remembered. But the bad sides will also be remembered.....

The only difference is that MS's fans will remember the good side, others will remember both sides. ;)

Wow, you admitted he was driver of the day??

what a development!

y not?? He shown an excellent drive....i never had a problem admiting that. ;)

Michael , of course! 75 seconds behind Massa & finishing 24 secs at finish.Unbelievable! Schutastic!

It's a pity his rear tyre let him down. Else he'd have lapped the entire field including Massa.

Very true....all his good stuff will be remembered. But the bad sides will also be remembered.....

The only difference is that MS's fans will remember the good side, others will remember both other sides. ;)

y not?? He shown an excellent drive....i never had a problem admiting that. ;)

the only reason i said that is because, its surprising when a die hard anti-michael fan admitts something so impossible

Schumacher for sure - no other driver would've acheived what he did yesterday, not alonso, not anyone. To finish 4th, after being last from lap 11, is something only someone like Schu can do

As many have already mentioned, my vote goes to Sato!!!

To run most of the race in the top 10 while driving a Super Aguri is unbelievable!!!

Schumacher gets my vote,he had a really good drive,shame about the puncture as the race was his,still a great drive by him.

Schumacher for sure - no other driver would've acheived what he did yesterday, not alonso, not anyone. To finish 4th, after being last from lap 11, is something only someone like Schu can do

definately....

As many have already mentioned, my vote goes to Sato!!!

To run most of the race in the top 10 while driving a Super Aguri is unbelievable!!!

:lolroll::roll::roll:

anyone ignoring Schumie as driver of the day is either stupid, sarcastic or got some unknown grudge againts him. I give you the benefit of the doubt and vote you in on my third point :P

Michael , of course! 75 seconds behind Massa & finishing 24 secs at finish.Unbelievable! Schutastic!

It's a pity his rear tyre let him down. Else he'd have lapped the entire field including Massa.

:lol::clap3:

:lolroll::roll::roll:

anyone ignoring Schumie as driver of the day is either stupid, sarcastic or got some unknown grudge againts him. I give you the benefit of the doubt and vote you in on my third point :P

Maybe you forgetting that Schumacher was in a car that was over a second a lap faster than any non-Ferrari on track... George Bush's Mom or Felipe Massa could have even looked good in that car.. O wait... :lol:

Maybe you forgetting that Schumacher was in a car that was over a second a lap faster than any non-Ferrari on track... George Bush's Mom or Felipe Massa could have even looked good in that car.. O wait... :lol:

...even putting fastest laps on heavy fuel, making up a 60-70 sec deficit..... not just a coincidence my friend,....brilliance.

...even putting fastest laps on heavy fuel, making up a 60-70 sec deficit..... not just a coincidence my friend,....brilliance.

yeh shure brilliant that he was lucky enough to have a fast red car!

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have read here in a long time. :clap3::clap3: