Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irishfemalefan

Driver Of The Day??

59 members have voted

1. 1. who was YOUR driver of the day at Brazil???

• Massa
    • Alonso
    • M Schumacher
    • Button
    • Kubica
    • Fisi
    • Kimi

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Thw worst driver of the century.

:lol::lol::lol:

This century has gone on since 2001.

Let's go over the facts:

2001 champion: Michael Schumacher

2002 champion: Michael Schumacher

2003 champion: Michael Schumacher

2004 champion? guess who? Michael Schumacher

2005 and 2006 were Alonso.

Worst driver? I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION! YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMPSTER, AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!

Let's go over the facts:

Worst driver? I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION! YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMPSTER, AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!

There was this story once about some guy who had a red car and the red car was faster than the other color cars. Apparently some people thought this guy was pretty good but other people who had watched the Sport of racing for many years could see that the Red car was faster than all the other cars....the story went something like that...there might have been some Cheating in there too...I can't remember the guys name though...seems to me it was something like boobaker, cheatmaker, nuflaker or whomacher...yeh that might be it whomacher, yeh that sounds kinda familiar........ :lol::lol:

Let's go over the facts:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAH :lmavfa:

Maybe you forgetting that Schumacher was in a car that was over a second a lap faster than any non-Ferrari on track... George Bush's Mom or Felipe Massa could have even looked good in that car.. O wait... :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Good 1 dude....and so true :thbup::thbup:

There was this story once about some guy who had a red car and the red car was faster than the other color cars. Apparently some people thought this guy was pretty good but other people who had watched the Sport of racing for many years could see that the Red car was faster than all the other cars....the story went something like that...there might have been some Cheating in there too...I can't remember the guys name though...seems to me it was something like boobaker, cheatmaker, nuflaker or whomacher...yeh that might be it whomacher, yeh that sounds kinda familiar........ :lol::lol:

What are you smoking?

:beer22::clap3:

:cheers: dude..... :clap3:

Don't hate on Ferrari because their engineering was better than your team's engineering was.

I agree. It's up to the other teams to catch up. I remember when all this was fields Lotus were annihilating the opposition because ACBC had mastered ground effect and no one else had. They went back to the drawing board and caught up. Sometimes it takes more time than you would perhaps wish, but to pillory a team just because they build a better car is absurd.

They weren't complaining about that though.... They werre saying Schumacher was made to look better by having a dominate car....... Atleast thats how I read the story.

It can be a fairy tale though... "then whomacher left and everyone else lived happily ever after."

Hmm. Maybe I misread the post, but it seemed to imply that Ferrari were faster because they operated outside the rules. You are right that a dominant car magnifies the perceived talent though.

1. Alonso - cool driving. No mistakes.

2. Sato - I just couldn't believe Super Aguri could be competitive. What's their line-up for next season?

3. Kimi, Schumi - tie. Kimi finished 20 secs ahead of De La Rosa who made one stop less. Schumi drove fine - but you can't really do worse with that car, can ya? :D Whatever brought Ferrari problems in the final races- I hope it was Karma.

edit: oh yes, good solid driving by Massa and Button, too. Thumbs up to them.

I agree Monza, about the Lotus deal.

The F2004 was the best example of grand prix engineering I think. Sheerly bulletproof.

Schumacher as usual was a class act through out the 71 laps of the race. It was an amazing performance and a definite victory had the tire not punctured. His overtakes were too good, especially the one on Kimi along the inside of thr turn.

Sadly he's gone. I'll miss him forever and I don't think the sport will ever see his replacement. He is one of his kind, like the great Fangio and the late great Ayrton Senna, But definately above them both.

I agree. It's up to the other teams to catch up. I remember when all this was fields Lotus were annihilating the opposition because ACBC had mastered ground effect and no one else had. They went back to the drawing board and caught up. Sometimes it takes more time than you would perhaps wish, but to pillory a team just because they build a better car is absurd.

Sometimes the rules need to change to make you uncompetitve ;)

I agree. Sato was the man. Did you see that Yamamoto got 7th fastest lap???? Staggering.

Sato's performance was due to the car to a fair extent, Yamamoto, probably the second worst rookie of the season and probably soon off back to sportscars got the 7th fastest lap. Hardly a case of putting the car where it didn't belong.

I have no idea why anyone would vote Alonso.

I have no idea why we need more than one option in the poll actually.

And MS's wasn't? :lol:

Well Michael's teammate did not end up with a faster lap than him, and Michael's teammate isn't a part timer, a sportscar driver suddenly picked out and thrust into the limelight.

Yeah, like Massa was really pushing to the limits with his massive lead.....I'll also thnk you find Sato beat his teammate, did Michael?

Was good to see Michael making a few mistakes pushing too hard aswell...